BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ Anime North 2008

rcehoppe Wrote:>How many kids go to this convention? I'm sure if a lot
> of kids go, they might be interested.

your right and here our numbers in a nutshell - last year we had about 25,000 to about 35,000 show, and we had about 2,000 to 5,000+ players that show up and play our games over the weekend, and let me put to you this way: last year (07') , with the set up that we had , we didn't have one poor turn out for any of the games that we ran and was apart of. We had some issues, like what every con has - BUT for the most part players were really happy on what they saw and played in.

I think you misunderstand, I mean how many people younger than, say, 12, turned up? What age group is the primary target audience of this convention?
Hey rcehoppe, I think it will be better if you use quote. Use the format given below:

Code:
[quote=Ali baba]
your quoted text appear here
[/quote]

will appear as

Ali baba Wrote:your quoted text appear here
>I think you misunderstand, I mean how many people
> younger than, say, 12, turned up? What age group is
>the primary target audience of this convention?

To Composer of Requiems

Good question, From what i can see, there target age demographic is really all over the place. wich i think is cool ( but that's just me) Anyways, at todays meeting, I'll ask for more concrete numbers.
rcehoppe Wrote:>I think you misunderstand, I mean how many people
> younger than, say, 12, turned up? What age group is
>the primary target audience of this convention?

To Composer of Requiems

Good question, From what i can see, there target age demographic is really all over the place. wich i think is cool ( but that's just me) Anyways, at todays meeting, I'll ask for more concrete numbers.

It really is.

Also, it should be noted, I'm going to make a posting at YTV.com's boards once the details are more concrete, probably late February.
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:YTV.com's boards, I Hate that Forum

lol
let me guess, you got banned there?
-to Composer of Requiems

Our demographic breaks down like this , (( please note that this is an estimate)

about 70% of our attendees are in the 14-23 age range, the rest of the 30% 24 and older.

and for our female and male demographic, we're looking at :
45% female
55% male

if you have any more questions please let me know via email

talk to you later

-RCEHoppe.
^ so nobody under 14 ever comes?
To Brad
- this is just an estimate, we do have younger kids that show ((with there mom and/or dad)) But our age demographic starts at the age of 14 and we have our break down from there.

Anyways, how is your report coming along?

Talk to you sooon
-RCEHoppe.
rcehoppe Wrote:To Brad
- this is just an estimate, we do have younger kids that show ((with there mom and/or dad)) But our age demographic starts at the age of 14 and we have our break down from there.

Anyways, how is your report coming along?

Talk to you sooon
-RCEHoppe.

It's going well. Do you need it done in a specific timeframe?
Yo B-rad i think workshop is a alright idea, afterall is not the purpose to bring beyblade back(not all the way of course) I would help.

rcehoppe can't say I'm fond of paying $45 either but I know there is ways to get it back. plus maybe a group buy is possible(yo emily if Adnan is doing so I'd get you in ii )
To Brad
I would like to have it as soon as possible. Let say the end of the work week ((by Friday.))

talk to you soon

-RCEHoppe.
rcehoppe Wrote:To Brad
I would like to have it as soon as possible. Let say the end of the work week ((by Friday.))

talk to you soon

-RCEHoppe.

No problem.
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! WORKSHOP - BEYBLADE 101

Beyblade has been long thought of as a children's game of luck, but the dedicated community has known otherwise and has been discussing Beyblade strategy for many years. Skeptical? Come check out our Beyblade 101 workshop, where we'll discuss the technique and depth of the most creative toy of the 21st century. Hosted by the Beyblade masters at Beywiki.com -- check it out for more information.

BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! by Beywiki.com

Beyblade had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth, but the fire of battle still blazes in the hearts of Beybladers everywhere. Having disappeared after the "Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament" in 2005, the masters of Beyblade from around the world return for the greatest Beyblade showdown in history: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! With hundreds of dollars of prizes to be won, free giveaways, and state-of-the-art Beyblade equipment, this event is the ultimate test of your strength as a Beyblader! Check out Beywiki.com, the world's online Beyblade encyclopedia, for more information.
Tamer Brad Wrote:BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! WORKSHOP - BEYBLADE 101

Beyblade has been long thought of as a children's game of luck, but the dedicated community has known otherwise and has been discussing Beyblade strategy for many years. Skeptical? Come check out our Beyblade 101 workshop, where we'll discuss the technique and depth of the most creative toy of the 21st century. Hosted by the Beyblade masters at Beywiki.com -- check it out for more information.

Awesome. Smile

I really do hate when people speak of Beyblade like you stated at the start.
Hopefully some people will come and we'll be able to surprise them. Smile
Dope steez. I'll help if you welcome it.
haha I swear you nailed the vain of the paragraphs in the convention prgm books.
I would LOOOOOOOVE to go but A) I'm 15 years old B) I'm not that rich so I can't get into a hotel and actually GET to Canada C) my parents would look at me as if I were crazy and probably kick me out of the house
Xeno Wrote:I would LOOOOOOOVE to go but A) I'm 15 years old B) I'm not that rich so I can't get into a hotel and actually GET to Canada C) my parents would look at me as if I were crazy and probably kick me out of the house

carp your parents, ride a bike here.
well... If it had rocket boosters sure but what about having a place to stay?
Xeno Wrote:well... If it had rocket boosters sure but what about having a place to stay?

Lots of people sleep on the street in Toronto!
Hmm...well then if you put it that way then sure!!!!.....(caugh, caugh)

But seriously if some one could befriend my parents, give me a ride there, AND give a place to sleep, not only would you be a miracle worker but I would kiss your feet that that note.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Xeno Wrote:well... If it had rocket boosters sure but what about having a place to stay?

Lots of people sleep on the street in Toronto!
Are these the same ones that start a parade when you roll abeer can downhill?