BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

Loved the video Kei, it was great Wink

I think you may have forgot to put up who was 3rd, I played back the video a few times and I couldn't tell.

Can't wait for the Beyblade:REVOLUTION video!
I loved that. Who was the guy with The Boss at the end? Pocky?
(Nov. 02, 2013  10:04 PM)LMAO Wrote: Loved the video Kei, it was great Wink

I think you may have forgot to put up who was 3rd, I played back the video a few times and I couldn't tell.

Thanks. Smile

There was a problem we discovered afterwards that caused us to nullify the placement of someone in third, so that's why it isn't included.

(Nov. 02, 2013  10:12 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I loved that. Who was the guy with The Boss at the end? Pocky?

Yup, haha. Pockyx3.
Hah will never forget my match with Scott C:
Awesome vid, it looks like somebody markered their dragooon lol
I believe that is Yuko Ray14 that put sharpie on his Dragooon. I know he did that to one of his from Skype, but someone else might have I suppose.
(Nov. 03, 2013  1:03 AM)Stars Wrote: Hah will never forget my match with Scott C:

Damn Tornado Stallers! haha

(Nov. 03, 2013  1:19 AM)Tri Wrote: I believe that is Yuko Ray14 that put sharpie on his Dragooon. I know he did that to one of his from Skype, but someone else might have I suppose.

Yeah, that was his Dragooon.
It's AMAZING :p
How do you guys feel about the idea of uncut tournament clips/battles being uploaded to BeyChannel? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now, but I don't know if it is something that people would be interested in watching. Tournament compilation videos are cool, but for more serious players, it can be useful being able to watch that kind of thing, I think. And entertaining too when it's between two well-known players.
I would upload both uncut and modified versions. If you've seen the Beyblade World Championships they uploaded uncut versions and a modified version.
I literally just noticed Hazel and Uwik were there. I still have memories of this... can't wait for next AN! And I will be listening more Tongue_out
What? They were at BR?
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:17 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I literally just noticed Hazel and Uwik were there. I still have memories of this... can't wait for next AN! And I will be listening more Tongue_out

They weren't there, what are you talking about?

Can you guys believe that there's only like 6-7 months till the next one?! I'm excited!
(Nov. 03, 2013  3:16 AM)Kei Wrote: How do you guys feel about the idea of uncut tournament clips/battles being uploaded to BeyChannel? I've been thinking about doing it for a while now, but I don't know if it is something that people would be interested in watching. Tournament compilation videos are cool, but for more serious players, it can be useful being able to watch that kind of thing, I think. And entertaining too when it's between two well-known players.

I have a lot of footage that you might would be interested in then.

(Nov. 07, 2013  3:17 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I literally just noticed Hazel and Uwik were there. I still have memories of this... can't wait for next AN! And I will be listening more Tongue_out

They weren't there.Trust me if they were you would've known.
Oh, because I saw Kei posting that thanks to some people that helped judge/organize the event, I guess not Confused
(Nov. 07, 2013  4:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have a lot of footage that you might would be interested in then.

PM me. Let me know what you have. I haven't decided if we're going to do this yet, but I think it's a cool idea worth considering, especially if we expand on it and have players interviewed about their mindset/decision-making process/strategies/etc. for a particular battle.

(Nov. 07, 2013  5:09 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Oh, because I saw Kei posting that thanks to some people that helped judge/organize the event, I guess not Confused

That list wasn't limited only to the people who were at the event itself. I was thanking everyone who was involved not only in the judging/organizing of the event, but the planning and feedback/support behind the scenes as everything was being developed.