BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Aw man.. I have so much to do that day T_T I'm probably going to have to record it, and won't get to watch it until monday. I've got a cable to convert VHS to my computer, but I haven't been able to get it to work yet :\
If you did do a stream SonicDaMan I would defo. watch it! Smile
(Apr. 14, 2010  6:37 PM)Ash Wrote: If you did do a stream SonicDaMan I would defo. watch it! Smile
what is this stream thing you guys are talking about. and can somebody post the episodes online when they premeire? please.
(Apr. 15, 2010  1:05 AM)beybattler Wrote: what is this stream thing you guys are talking about. and can somebody post the episodes online when they premeire? please.

It means that you will be able to watch it live on your PC if you can't watch YTV in your country ^^
[Image: 6c98b7cb-817c-4312-b60a-3f0d3f16003b.jpg] Woot for awesome picture

Also, this YTV Stream might not work, I dont have the Windows Media PLayer plugin so I cant see it.

http://www.peepat.com/tv/ytv_229.aspx

Tell me if it works someone Tongue_out (It says about beyblade metal fusion on the left of that site xD)
Hate to tell you Ash but their not letting you use whatever picture you were trying to use.
(Apr. 15, 2010  6:51 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Hate to tell you Ash but their not letting you use whatever picture you were trying to use.

Just take out the [img][/img] codes, and copy/ paste the url into your search bar.

Here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnai...16003b.jpg
-----------------------
EDIT: I'll just post the image straight...

[Image: 111qfrq.jpg]
Thanks Aqua and that is a pretty cool pic. Grin I didn't think 'use your own server' was what i was suppose to be looking at. XD
No problem Smile

I don't think Beyblade: Metal Fusion will have a lot of competition, especially on YTV. Compared to back then when there were a lot of animes showing around the same time period: Medabots, Transformers, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc. This just shows how bad TV has gotten Tongue_out MFB (BMF) is actually a decent anime and should do very well.
Copy and paste from the other topic :

Good news for Germany, Austria and Switzerland :
http://www.licensing.biz/news/5092/m4e-p...p-Beyblade

The anime and the toys are expected to be released there in August.
(Apr. 15, 2010  8:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Just take out the [img][/img] codes, and copy/ paste the url into your search bar.

Here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnai...16003b.jpg
-----------------------
EDIT: I'll just post the image straight...

:image was here:

oh dear. Please don't tell me they've changed it so the spirits appear in the faces instead of just being emblems. D:
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:34 PM)Giga Wrote: oh dear. Please don't tell me they've changed it so the spirits appear in the faces instead of just being emblems. D:
Or it is just a quick unimportant drawing.
(Apr. 15, 2010  12:17 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: It means that you will be able to watch it live on your PC if you can't watch YTV in your country ^^
oh well then if its possible then could somebody please record this during the streaming
No one here needs to worry about capping the show. Cartoon-World has plenty of cappers, and they have good quality caps. Their caps are released as early as the same day, and as late as the next day.
(Apr. 16, 2010  11:57 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No one here needs to worry about capping the show. Cartoon-World has plenty of cappers, and they have good quality caps. Their caps are released as early as the same day, and as late as the next day.
ok awsome. thanks for the info on that. oh and btw are you going to post links to like the downloads or something on here. oh and if you do that then could you like post the episodes on youtube or something.
That picture is kinda ocward.
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)NAP Wrote: That picture is kinda ocward.
Ur kinda ocward.
Iceburn

(Apr. 16, 2010  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Or it is just a quick unimportant drawing.

It's amazing how many members are able to make absolutely ridiculous conclusions based on single images.
Corus confirms the return of the W.O.W! Beyblade tournaments this summer in Canada. Tour dates to be announced May 19 at ytv.com/wow. Beyblade: Metal Fusion clips to premiere on YTV's video player. YTV to launch Beyblade: Metal Fusion minisite at Beyblade.ytv.com on April 29. The site will host games, and such.

http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/Press...px?Id=1907

Three sites to watch:
www.beybladebattles.com
www.beyblade.com
Beyblade.ytv.com

This is great news! I really hope WOW comes near Ottawa.

And they're still calling him Gingka? Seriously???
Both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network have had their upfronts. No mention of Beyblade: Metal Fusion on either channel. While I wouldn't rule out the series completely, as in a upfront one would want to promote their own productions above acquisitons, it's looking less and less likely it'll be airing on either of those. We still have the Disney networks, The Hub, and CW4Kids to see where the show will end up in the US.
(Apr. 21, 2010  10:08 PM)To Wrote: Both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network have had their upfronts. No mention of Beyblade: Metal Fusion on either channel. While I wouldn't rule out the series completely, as in a upfront one would want to promote their own productions above acquisitons, it's looking less and less likely it'll be airing on either of those. We still have the Disney networks, The Hub, and CW4Kids to see where the show will end up in the US.
well I'm still hoping that it airs on Cartoonetwork but if it doesnt then I hope it comes on Disney X.D. because it will probably be played alot on their (just like naruto lol)
From the homepage of the YTV website:

[Image: egpykx.jpg]

When you click on it, it asks you to complete a survey asking your age, gender, location, if you've heard of Beyblade (yes or no), if you have heard of the W.B.B.A, etc.

At least we're getting somewhere...

Wonder when they'll start to show BMF commercials on YTV :\
(Apr. 21, 2010  10:08 PM)To Wrote: Both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network have had their upfronts. No mention of Beyblade: Metal Fusion on either channel. While I wouldn't rule out the series completely, as in a upfront one would want to promote their own productions above acquisitons, it's looking less and less likely it'll be airing on either of those. We still have the Disney networks, The Hub, and CW4Kids to see where the show will end up in the US.

According to various websites, BMF should be airing on CN...
I just did the survey. I love how YTV is already trying to create hype =)
It's official! Beyblade: Metal Fusion will be airing on Cartoon Network in the U.S.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...tal-fusion