BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

(Mar. 19, 2010  9:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I think this might grow on me over time.. Like bacteria.
It's horrific, but I know I'll be watching it on Saturday mornings when I'm eating my cereal and this'll become drilled in to my head.

lucky, i don't get saturday mornings to watch beyblade, i have to go to school Smithicide
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:25 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Although you may have a point, I also find a fault in the phrase "Go Shoot", if you try to use in the Americas/UK. Especially in the case of USA, we'll have a mob of overprotective parents marching down to the Hasbro factory complaining that "'Go Shoot' is too violent!" in a heartbeat.
and metal fight
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:25 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Although you may have a point, I also find a fault in the phrase "Go Shoot", if you try to use in the Americas/UK. Especially in the case of USA, we'll have a mob of overprotective parents marching down to the Hasbro factory complaining that "'Go Shoot' is too violent!" in a heartbeat.

HahaGrin I agree with what you say but if they just made it a bit like the old beyblade theme song, (I don't know how to say it..) electrike guitar thing = sounds cool.
So, I asked the website staff how they got the video, but that is confidential apparently. It is indeed the "occidental" opening though.
I prefer the jap one tbh but it's only on for like 2 minutes every episode so I really don't give a damn.
Ya, it's not amazing but it's not like it's playing for like 10min every epiosde.
Me thinks the singer sucks hard cheese Tired It sounds like a random middle-aged man pulled from the street. And the constant echo-projection they added to the voice track makes it worse.

Too bad it isn't the vocalist from the last-gen theme song...
(Mar. 20, 2010  5:18 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Me thinks the singer sucks hard cheese Tired It sounds like a random middle-aged man pulled from the street. And the constant echo-projection they added to the voice track makes it worse.

Too bad it isn't the vocalist from the last-gen theme song...

The truth has been relieved! ( prefer the old opening back in G-revolution, where when they say "let it rip" it actually sounds cool)
(Mar. 20, 2010  5:37 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: The truth has been relieved! ( prefer the old opening back in G-revolution, where when they say "let it rip" it actually sounds cool)

"Let it rip" will never sound cool. Mr. Dickinson
(Mar. 20, 2010  5:37 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: The truth has been relieved! ( prefer the old opening back in G-revolution, where when they say "let it rip" it actually sounds cool)

The only time the say ''let it rip'' in the g-revolution opening is in the end, but then its sound cool, but in the new mf opening they say ''let it rip'' (correct me if I'm wrong) 7 times but it never sounds cool!
(Mar. 20, 2010  6:31 PM)The LVJ Wrote: "Let it rip" will never sound cool. Mr. Dickinson

Sounds cooler to me than 'Go shoot' Andrew
(Mar. 21, 2010  9:15 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Sounds cooler to me than 'Go shoot' Andrew

Don't
ever
be
mean
to
go
shoot
i've actually noticed when i ever say 3, 2, 1, GO for something i've started saying go shoot!
(Mar. 21, 2010  9:30 PM)Potato Wrote: Don't
ever
be
mean
to
go
shoot
i've actually noticed when i ever say 3, 2, 1, GO for something i've started saying go shoot!

Haha! Smile When I was beyblading a lot, a year ago, when someone said 3,2,1 I sometimes said ''let it rip'' and in my school, people that got different hobbies are always being bullied so when I one time said that, when my classmates were there the started looking at me and then the asked me what I said, I answered ''who let the dogs out'' then they laughed...
(Mar. 21, 2010  9:15 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Sounds cooler to me than 'Go shoot' Andrew

Not really...
Well, it could be ALOT worse but i think it'll grow on me
the japanese verion is way better then the english verion
I'm i the only one who thinks the ending theme of metal fight is better than the actual theme song lol. Its so much better, but as for the English theme, I'm pretty happy about it but am 13 so i guess it was made to appeal to us(kids). I'm excited about the voices in the English dub lol. I mean Benkei's Japanese voice actor is awesome. hmmm, i wonder if they will keep Ginga as the name,i doubt it though.
The opening song for the english dub i do actually like. I think the lyrics are quite good and the backgroud music sounds similar to the japanese opening. Out of both of the themes i am tied.

I cant wait to see the english dub of Metal Fusion and i hope they will keep the names the same. I also hope that Ginga will have a good voice just like in the japanese dub.
I like the english version better and that it's the same guys who did the vocals for the Japanese version.

And Dranzerblaze, they do have the names the same.

http://www.nelvana.com/shows/characters_...sp?sid=219
Yeah i have noticed on the site that the names are the same but i am still wondering why the have made the mistake of Gingka instead of Ginga Pinching_eyes_2

But at least they are keeping the japanese names but i hope they will make Ryuuga just as psycho as he is in the japanese dub lol
(Mar. 31, 2010  4:56 PM)Dranzerblaze828 Wrote: Yeah i have noticed on the site that the names are the same but i am still wondering why the have made the mistake of Gingka instead of Ginga Pinching_eyes_2
Because of that and the amount of grammatical mistakes on the summary page, I do not trust the information that is there at the moment completely ...
Dai Doji to just Doji, huh?
What a downgrade... lol
The Hub will be announcing its programming slate very soon. It launches in the US on 10/10/10. It was formerly known as Discovery Kids in the US, and is Hasbro's television channel. This will be the home to the new Transformers, GI Joe, My Little Pony, etc. television series. This may end up being Metal Fusion's home.
(Mar. 31, 2010  4:56 PM)from the site Wrote: Kenta love to beyblade.
LOL WTF bad english or what, it seems kai is right.
UGGHHH man i haven't got Nickelodeon Unhappy my cancelled the cable susbcribption because no one watches tv in my house Unhappy
japanese opening FTW

also there gonna translate the manga?
(Apr. 02, 2010  9:03 PM)To Wrote: The Hub will be announcing its programming slate very soon. It launches in the US on 10/10/10. It was formerly known as Discovery Kids in the US, and is Hasbro's television channel. This will be the home to the new Transformers, GI Joe, My Little Pony, etc. television series. This may end up being Metal Fusion's home.

If MFB ends up on the Hub, it could very well kill the whole project.