BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Why Nelvana, why?!?!?!

Ginga's dub voice better be a joke...actually wait, his voice might not be that bad. It'll just take some getting used to. What haunts me is how they pronounced his name in the dub.
(Apr. 29, 2010  4:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Why Nelvana, why?!?!?!

Ginga's dub voice better be a joke.

its gingka now LOL
his voice does NOT fit him
"Jingka's" voice isn't even the worst of the bunch.
But "Raiyuga", now that's truly AWFUL.

"Doji" sounds way too old.

At least Kenta sounds like he should (A little kid)
(Apr. 29, 2010  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The "Let it rip" commercial is not bad though. It seems target audience is slightly older than before, from my memories.

Not necessarily. They're using older actors but the target is the same. Young kids aspire to older teens.
At least they didn't change ginga's name entirely. It could have been a lot worse. And at least the commercial doesnt start off like the old ones did ...BEYBLADE LET IT RIPP!!! DUNANAH DUH DANANA lol (i hated those commercials lol)
(Apr. 29, 2010  4:50 PM)Crimson Wrote: "Jingka's" voice isn't even the worst of the bunch.
But "Raiyuga", now that's truly AWFUL.

"Doji" sounds way too old.

At least Kenta sounds like he should (A little kid)

How do you know what they sound like? I went on Beyblade.com and they don't show the voices except ginga *Jingka?!?! What the carp?!?!AngryXD*
I am trying to find a way to download the videos, but I was able to record the audio from the episode excerpt they show, which is the one where Ryuuga and Ginga battle for the first time.

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...Voices.wma

It is odd that some people seem to be totally unable to view even the small picture preview of a video. I would expect them to be able to see it, but that no video would play, or something like that. The video is called "Episode Intro : Beyblade Metal Fusion"
I think the episode preview clip is blocked for people outside of Canada.
Those commercials for Metal Fusion gave me some of the best laughs I've had in a while XD

Ginga's...Oh, pardon me, Jinka's(Or something) voice actor is already terrible, but correct me if I'm wrong, but was Ginga really trying to be the stereotypical "Best player in the world"? That's Masamune, isn't it? What I loved about Ginga was that he wasn't some cliché hyped kid who wanted to be the best, he was a normal guy who just wanted to have fun and enjoyed playing with friends. Now, he's like "I'm gonna be the best in the world, just you watch, yo! What about you, various kids watching me??!!"

This is gonna suck so bad, it's gonna be epic XD

EDIT: "To be the best, you have to face the best" "Every battle makes me stronger. Smarter" "I won't back down!" This dialogue is soooooo cheese XD
Beyblade: Metal Fusion ep13 test clip. I used my R2J DVD rip of ep13 and used Kai-V's audio sample. There's like 30 seconds or so missing in the audio. She almost recorde dthe whole thing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CBSJ1LW

Enjoy!
That's just great. Now, we have some Rita Repulsa voice for Ryuuga...Seriously who can possibly be scarier than Rita Repulsa?
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:18 PM)Dude Wrote: That's just great. Now, we have some Rita Repulsa voice for Ryuuga...Seriously who can possibly be scarier than Rita Repulsa?

goldar
I just checked the videos on site again.
They took down the episode clip, now it's actually the opening theme.

I guess they didn't want that clip up yet?
I'm not sure why I find this so hilarious. This is Nelvana, we're talking about, I really should have expected something so bad...

You're right, Brad, Goldar is pretty scary XD
Ginga's voice does not seem to fit with him but i think it will grow on me in time. Also Ryuuga sounds rather bad to me he just does not sound evil and menacing like in his japanese voice.

Madoka sounds cute to me for some reason XD and also Benkei and Kenta sound perfect to me. But i am still annoyed by Daidoji's voice he sounds too old
What have they done to our TV show Benkei sounds horrible, as do Ginka and Raiyuga. Kenta seems fine and Doji is the best by a clear mile.
Ginka sounds like Brooklyn from G-revolution and Lync from Bakugan.
I don't understand. Why GingKA??!? WHY? Was it really nessesary to add the extra "K" and prounouce it like it start's with "J"? Americanization would be 1000x better than this BS.

And the dubs suck carp. But the toyline commercial is coolness!
Asking why Gingka is the same as asking why they replaced the spinning tops collision sound effects. There is no logical reason.

I would actually be very interested in seeing what Nelvana's localization team would have to say about this. The extra K really doesn't seem necessary...
(Apr. 29, 2010  8:27 PM)Dude Wrote: Asking why Gingka is the same as asking why they replaced the spinning tops collision sound effects. There is no logical reason.

This isn't the same thing at all. They changed the sound effects because they want the tops to sound cooler/heavier.
Really, now? That's odd...Doesn't sound very cool to me XD I dunno, I guess it doesn't sound cooler because I'm not a kid Uncertain I suppose asking that question is the same as asking why it's Doji and not Daidouji...

By the way, metal fight, you're insulting Brooklyn, by saying he sounds like Gingka.
I agree that it sounds worse. lol
I don't know, it sounds less realistic, but that's a moot point in this case. I actually prefer it.