BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

(Apr. 30, 2010  2:01 AM)metal fight Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  10:43 PM)beybattler Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  7:57 PM)metal fight Wrote: Ginka sounds like Brooklyn from G-revolution and Lync from Bakugan.
lol so true but since they are both from nelvana it might be the same actor

Exactly they yell the same way~
well nelvana uses alot of their actors in multiple shows so it's very likely that it could be him. but I think that Ryuga sounds a little messed up and Benkei just sounds wrong but Benkei's new voice gives me a good laugh.
i think ginga does have lyncs voice actor.....Tired
when i heard ryuugas voice i loled btw doji? sounds accurate but weird
I heard the voice for Ginga and everyone and I just want to cry when I heard Ryuuga's. How can they think this voice a good voice it's horrendous. I don't mean to ranting or anything but it's not even villain material voice. Everyone else was ok though could have been better. Kenta, Madoka, and Kyouya are the better ones.
Aside from the complaints, I think Madoka and Benkei have perfect voice actors! I think Benkei's VA is the Yajirobe VA from Funimation...
I may not like lync, but i think gingka voice is okay i like it. I just don't like Ryuuga's voice sounds like he ate something bad lol
my girlfriend who knows nothing about beyblade thinks these voices are intolerable

then i showed her ryuuga's original voice and she was like "what"

ryuuga's original voice is so cool
"I'm not mad! Not me! You're just the one person I will never forgive!" Unhappy

And they had such potential...
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:42 PM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: "I'm not mad! Not me! You're just the one person I will never forgive!" Unhappy

this line was so bad and awful and dumb and what the heck
It's actually a great way to get obscure nerds like me to watch the show. I love watching crappy animes with terrible voice acting (Strangely enough, most of them are done by Nelvana. Weird, huh?) so I'm definitlygoing to watch this, just for the laugh.

But it's really Ryuuga (Raw-Yuga?) that confuses me. His Japanese voice is obviously very dark and low. Who in Nelvana said "Say, Raw-Yuga's voice should be high-pitched, really annoying and not scary at all!" I don't get it.
August 2008's To Wrote:I knew that name sounded familiar! His name is now Jenga, for future cross-promotions, one day we'll have a Beyblade Jenga board, and instead of playing some traditional Japanese game in the manga, the kids when not Beyblading will relax with a good game of Jenga. Of course the show is brought to you by Jenga.

Two years later, and it seems I may have been right all along.
http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/Press...px?Id=1912

Beyblade Metal Fusion set to premiere on Cartoon Network in the US, Saturday June 26, at 7:30AM EST.

i could barely wake up at 10:30 on sunday morning to watch digimon when i was 12
Are you kidding, when I was 7-11 i got up as early as possible on saturday to watch cartoons, it was only when I hit the teen years that I slept in.
(Apr. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)To Wrote: http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/Press...px?Id=1912

Beyblade Metal Fusion set to premiere on Cartoon Network in the US, Saturday June 26, at 7:30AM EST.

awsome!!! pretty early but still awsome!!! looks like I will be recording it on my DVR lol.
And It Looks Like the Alarm Clock will be On My Side....Unhappy
(Apr. 30, 2010  11:19 PM)Tysonz Wrote: And It Looks Like the Alarm Clock will be On My Side....Unhappy
lol I hate when that happens lol.
But At Least we can have a tourney when the beyblades will be released here....Im so glad thats its June 26
(Apr. 30, 2010  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i could barely wake up at 10:30 on sunday morning to watch digimon when i was 12

I did that when i was 5 Grin But his voice isn't that bad is it?
If anyones intrested, im half way into ripping the videos from beyblade.com Confused

Beyblade Metal Fusion theme + MP3 Download = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URjkXLqYXb4

Beybladebattles.com theme + MP3 Download = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzK8kPWByjY

The last video will be late as my battery just ran out of power, and the charging pin is broken so i have to charge it through my brothers laptop.

EDIT: By the way apparently Kai-V uploaded a video about these, I didn't steal them from there.
(May. 01, 2010  9:44 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: I did that when i was 5 Grin But his voice isn't that bad is it?

Yes, it is Serious

But it is more appropriate than Ryuuga's...