BEYBLADE: Evolution "Bey Story Mode" Discussion

This thread is exclusively for discussion about the Bey Story Mode in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. Where are you in the game? Who have you beaten? Who are you hoping to face? Are you stuck? Let everyone know!
I just got the game and have been playing Story Mode for a while.

I like the mini-games that can be played when you're not in the tournament- and the constant changes of stock in the WBBA Shop and Madoka's Shop is pretty cool.

I like how the first few battles in Story Mode are more of guides, and then lead you to play on your own.

So far- I'm pretty impressed.
to me, i like story mode alot because the battles and the minigames are really fun and also the minigames give you bp and the ternaments give you alot of bp, it's awsome, the thing that i wished that was in game is that in story mode i wish that story mode can go forever because i'm trying to get all the random buys in the beyblade stores, and when it's time for the world championship i don't have enough bp, and it is really hard getting all the random buys in the beyblade stores.
I bought the game yesterday and I love it! At the moment, I'm on turn 41 and just losing the turn 40 tourney to Masamune after beating Dunamis in the no walls stadium. Masamune might suck but he has an otherworldly smash. I can pretty much beat anyone when I'm focused and can aim. But there is someone I have yet to beat. That blasted Kenta! I don't know what it is but he just has a combo that messes with my Beys. I haven't battled him in like 10-15 turns...when I beat him, I want it to be at the World Championship.
I'm a little disappointed in the story, honestly. The lack of decision making that the game requires & the inability to really explore the the world caused it to lose my attention pretty quickly. I haven't played any other Beyblade games so I have nothing to compare it to, but I did like the graphics & the minigames are pretty entertaining. Not to mention, I was pretty surprised with how realistically the combinations preformed.
I didn't know that you couldn't carry over your Beys from playthrough to playthrough. That kinda sucks. But I guess it makes it more challenging. At least you perma keep the parts you get outside of the Story Mode lol
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just got the game and have been playing Story Mode for a while.

I like the mini-games that can be played when you're not in the tournament- and the constant changes of stock in the WBBA Shop and Madoka's Shop is pretty cool.

I like how the first few battles in Story Mode are more of guides, and then lead you to play on your own.

I have to agree with each of your points so far. The mini-games are really cool. What I have played up until now is these :

- Guess the parts of the Beyblade, and it shows you a three-dimensional combination that you can rotate to see the parts more clearly;

- Click the correct type part (Face, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track or Bottom) as it passes on the screen more and more quickly;

- Tilt your 3DS and wait until five rings are aligned before shooting your Storm Pegasis with the A button.

The only negative side so far is that I would really like to see the rest of the battles in the tournament even after I am eliminated hah. It could be intense to see a match between Zeo and Kyouya, and then Toby versus Kyouya.
(Nov. 25, 2013  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just got the game and have been playing Story Mode for a while.

I have to agree with each of your points so far. The mini-games are really cool. What I have played up until now is these :

- Guess the parts of the Beyblade, and it shows you a three-dimensional combination that you can rotate to see the parts more clearly;

- Click the correct type part (Face, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track or Bottom) as it passes on the screen more and more quickly;

- Tilt your 3DS and wait until five rings are aligned before shooting your Storm Pegasis with the A button.

The only negative side so far is that I would really like to see the rest of the battles in the tournament even after I am eliminated hah. It could be intense to see a match between Zeo and Kyouya, and then Toby versus Kyouya.

My favorite has to be "Aim and Shoot". Its pretty enjoyable, while Easy is easy, the Hard level is pretty challenging, haha.

I find it interesting that certain parts like Diablo and XGrin are unlocked in Survival (4D parts, are there any more? Grin ), but aren't in Story Mode.
The hardest minigame has to be the little obstacle course. I can't count how many times I've fallen off the path halfway through or at the end. It may seem easy but it actually takes quick handling and steady maneuvering of the 3DS. Personally I've found that watching the bottom screen is more useful.
(Nov. 27, 2013  9:14 PM)poke master 123 Wrote: I CANT WAIT TO GET BEYBLADE EVOLUTION
That is an off-topic post. It should go into the Beyblade Evolution Random Thoughts thread.
How many times do you have to beat the story to keep all your beys or will that keep happening... I would like the story to have at least 400 turns before the championships, because I can beat the story way to quickly.
So I beat story mode the first time recently, and I was kind of disappointed that I got stuck with Evil Wolf again. I haven't tried any of the minigames yet. I actually hate the speed stadium so much, I was using Spiral Pisces 100R2F against Chris, and he KOd me, which totally shouldn't happen. I ended up winning the championship with Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD, even though with that combo I was still unable to beat Kenta, of all people.
I used Phantom Jupiter 230EWD to beat my game, but is it going to just keep resetting?
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:31 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I used Phantom Jupiter 230EWD to beat my game, but is it going to just keep resetting?

Yah, keep playing story mode to get more BP and unlock new parts. Tongue_out
Im confused, how do i get/unlock the Zero-G mode?
How do I get samurai ifrit and/or the zero-g mode. I have been trying to get both of them or just ifrit for awhile but I have trouble with it so I NEED HELP. Please,could someone tell me what to do.
thanks Stupid,
pokemonchamp711
(Mar. 23, 2014  5:48 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Im confused, how do i get/unlock the Zero-G mode?
you'll have to get the japenese version of this game
(Apr. 19, 2014  5:00 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2014  5:48 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Im confused, how do i get/unlock the Zero-G mode?
you'll have to get the japenese version of this game

Are you sure? Because there shouldn't be any differences between the US and Japanese versions. I think I read that you have to unlock every part in 4D Mode. Could someone please make a list of all the Unlockable Parts in 4D Mode?
I cannot help you with the list, but I can tell you there are definitely differences between the two versions, notably most Zero-G parts not existing in the global release called "BEYBLADE: Evolution".
Then why on the us box does it say sneak preview of shogun steel? Hmmm?
Because there were some Zero-G beys in the game.
But since that's over and this game ended up in bargain bins; don't hope for a sequel.
I can't say I really enjoyed this game all that much and I still lose to Bennie every first tournament. I think sometime when I feel like spending lots of money I'll buy a Japanese new 3ds and play the Japanese version. And loads of other games that were changed for global release.