BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

Hey everyone! It's time for the BEY EASTER EGG HUNT! Here are the rules!

There are four Beyblade eggs hidden around the site!

The first person to PM me and tell me where all four eggs are will be the winner! Please include the link to the page and a description of where you spotted it!

You won't find them in any posts or on the Beywiki. Anything else is fair game!

The first person to PM me the location of all four eggs will get their choice of any one of these:

If you're not the first person, it's not all bad! The next five people who PM me the locations of the four eggs will be entered in a random draw for a Face Booster of their choice as well! None of you better cheat, we'll find out! Don't tell anyone anything about where you found an egg!

3! 2! 1! Gooo HUNT!
You done?
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:13 PM)Aqua Wrote: That was actually pretty easy Gasp Wink

I didn't think anyone would find them all so fast! I wanted to make it easy enough to win ... guess I made it a bit too easy.
I haven't even found one yet.
Don't forget that you can still win a Face if you find them all!
Good Gosh... how did you do that aqua
Whoa, is Aqua really done already?! I've exhausted all of the main-ish pages............I hope I haven't missed them. Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, god I suck, I haven't even seen one yet.
So Aqua, what Face Booster would you like? It will be opened for you once the event is over. Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:17 PM)Crimson Wrote: Haha, god I suck, I haven't even seen one yet.
I just can't find them.

also it doesn't help when my computer is slow.
ARGH, I have failed as a human. And now my computers gone all slow mode on me. Smithicide
Ahhh! One more left! Or is it?
Grrrr, stupid computer, stupid eyes, stupid brain. I can't find any, I have to go with Rocky as well, I also fail as a human.
Wait a minute, do these eggs have names?
No, they look like the ones at the top.
The site was having a few problems. I'll talk to my host about it.