BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

I figured it was just a really popular hunt. ^^;
Wait, if they cant be in posts does that mean they cant be in specific threads either? Confused
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:38 PM)Hero Wrote: Wait, if they cant be in posts does that mean they cant be in specific threads either? Confused

Correct.
Headache but Hero has a point, a thread is made of posts so surely it can't be in a thread.
Thingy gave it away didn't he? I found one anyway and I was looking at that the moment we started.
I can't find any and i've nearly been through everything! Crying
Alright, 5 people hurry up and find these already. I hate to give up but it's rather depressing clicking on the same links endlessly so somebody win already. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: I figured it was just a really popular hunt. ^^;
ROCKY I GOT TWO!
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Alright, 5 people hurry up and find these already. I hate to give up but it's rather depressing clicking on the same links endlessly so somebody win already. >.<

um you might have better luck if you clicked different links
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:51 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: ROCKY I GOT TWO!

OZZY I GOT THREEE!

I found the first two pretty quickly, the third took a little longer and I pretty sure the fourth doesn't even exist. XD
I have three.
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: um you might have better luck if you clicked different links

I swear I've clicked every link on the internet (slight hyperbole). XD
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: OZZY I GOT THREEE!

I found the first two pretty quickly, the third took a little longer and I pretty sure the fourth doesn't even exist. XD
Gosh rocky. People ere right, you will win Tongue_out
Wow! I didn't think I'd win, at first I thought that I might've been too late Pinching_eyes

(Apr. 12, 2009  6:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So Aqua, what Face Booster would you like? It will be opened for you once the event is over. Smile

Didn't realize that it would be so hard to choose a colour lol but I'll take....the red one Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: I swear I've clicked every link on the internet (slight hyperbole). XD
I swear, I eve went on neighborig sites, and ths sites host!
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:53 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: Gosh rocky. People ere right, you will win Tongue_out

Aqua already won ...
Aqua has already won though. XD Also, I have no idea why some people are saying that. I have the same chances as everyone else.......
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:53 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wow! I didn't think I'd win, at first I thought that I might've been too late >_<

Didn't realize that it would be so hard to choose a colour lol but I'll take....the red one Smile

so far nobody else has found them all haha

once it's over i'll give you your face!
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Aqua has already won though. XD Also, I have no idea why some people are saying that. I have the same chances as everyone else.......
Thats so a lol momment. I needed bull an saggitario.
I had the other two, Man, if nly i didnt spend half an hour eating pizza Tongue_out.
Curse High-metabolism Grin
(Apr. 12, 2009  6:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Aqua has already won though. XD Also, I have no idea why some people are saying that. I have the same chances as everyone else.......
You did find three, and It took me 30 mniutes to find two.
Yeah...
I still have none Unhappy
Aqua must have somekind of botting program, I mean serously dude. You scan through sites like a bullet my friend Grin.
Good job man! You deserve a cookie Tongue_out
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:00 PM)Hero Wrote: I still have none Unhappy
I got two, but Aqua won before other people even started...
dang, only found one Unhappy
I gave up! time to go to bed.
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:02 PM)Werkbau Wrote: dang, only found one Unhappy
I gave up! time to go to bed.
It's late where you have it, sad.