BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

the old faces are so much nicer than the new ones
Yeah, I'm tired of this. Unless I accidently come across it, I quit. Also, I agree.
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:54 PM)Crimson Wrote: But then you'd lose all satisfaction of finding where they are for yourself!

I know what you mean but it's so annoying
I think I'll guit as well, I just can't seem to find it but as the others have said, if I just end up seeing it then I will go ahead and pm the locations.
Wow, that Bull is really shiny. Yeah, I think I prefer the older faces. ^^;
I got it if im the first
awwwwww
lmao but yeah you got it
You still have a chance though. Joyful_3 Plus you're doing better than most of the members on here.

Also, Brad, if you didn't know where they were, how long do you think it would take yourself to find them? Just wondering. :3
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: You still have a chance though. Joyful_3 Plus you're doing better than most of the members on here.

Also, Brad, if you didn't know where they were, how long do you think it would take yourself to find them? Just wondering. :3

hmm well i can't really say. i'm sure i would've found them by now though
3 more people still have a chance at it.

Damn... this thread got hella long.
I fail at this. I only found 3 Uncertain (Yes, I'm aware I'm not eligible to participate, but I was looking just for kicks)
See? We aren't stupid. G couldn't find them all either. XD
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:24 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: See? We aren't stupid. G couldn't find them all either. XD

Actually I bet you can get them all, but I don't have an incentive to look for the last one since there's no point. Just keep trying!
Am I still the only one searching ??? Confused
I was still looking really while doing over things, it's just I keep looking in the same places now.
I think it's the same for all of us. ^^^ Except Hero,who didn't find any.XD
I have found three of them, the only one I am missing is the one that everyone can't seem to find.

Is it possible that we could help each other with this since there is no one else that we know of?
No hints! If other people found them you can too. If you didn't notice it yet, you probably weren't on the right page, so keep looking for pages you haven't checked yet!

No posts!
No profiles!
Not in the wiki!

Good luck!