BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

(Apr. 12, 2009  9:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not obvious, but it's not hidden either. The egg is in plain site; getting to where it is is the hard part.

Honestly, this is doing my head in even more.
Is this still happening Cute

(Apr. 07, 2009  8:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Expect a larger update to come after the BEY EASTER EGG HUNT this Sunday! Have fun!
We will all laugh after I get my F- from my Econ Test.
That's for sure. XP
It's funny really, I've been trying for over 4 hours now.
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: Is this still happening Cute

Well, it says after ... so more like tomorrow.
Hmmm. I can't give up, I just had to go outside and yell at a tree.
Could be on different pages of a section if it isn't on the first page.
Before this day ends..Im gonna want to buy a sagitario beyblade..and beat it up...
Ive been on every page of every forum, the map, all the pages of the members, and all the pages/divisions of the beypoints section. I think i missed something Tired
What about every member's profile ???
I dont think 5 more ppl are gonna get them.
You did, Hero . This Sag. face is making me feel so stupid right now...Tired
EVERY FACE is making me feel stupid right now Tongue_out
Im sooo fustrated
Everyone Buy a sagitario blade and make it tell you where its baby egg is.......,*falls down into the river*Cool soda .....I have gone crazy!!!!!~!
OK guys, this thread is getting a bit ridiculous. There's no trick to it. It's not in anyone's profile, either. It's on a regular page that any user can access. If you haven't found it, you haven't looked hard enough. Please stop spamming up this thread. Thanks.
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:27 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: You did, Hero . This Sag. face is making me feel so stupid right now...Tired

Yes Unhappy . These are hours i will never get back
Carp. I forgot to save my file with the locations in!
I wrote mine on a sticky note. Yeah me.
I'm sick and tired of this
At this rate I'd go for Brad posting the locations here and the first 4 to PM him win... :\ (Joke)

EDIT: But go ahead if you want Grin
(Apr. 12, 2009  10:52 PM)Anu Wrote: I'm sick and tired of this
At this rate I'd go for Brad posting the locations here and the first 4 to PM him win... :\ (Joke)

EDIT: But go ahead if you want Grin

But then you'd lose all satisfaction of finding where they are for yourself!

also:
[Image: FaceEgg.jpg]
:I STRIVE TO WIN!