BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

(Apr. 13, 2009  1:29 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well Its official I quit,Sagittario is just to darn hard.Unless I find a place I havent searched yet (which is nearly impossible I searched everywhere)

You obviously didn't search hard enough. Wink
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's so hard for me not to give you hints. XD
But good job.
I said I quit but I was lying, lol. I can't stop looking, though, I just keep checking the same places over and over again.

There's no point to that. It's going to be on a page you haven't been to yet.
I am looking for links I haven't been to....I can't find any, though. I'm obviously missing something.
EDIT: I agree, it's good that it's challenging. A side note, I keep finding new links I hadn't known about before (like 10 or so atleast) but none had the Sag. face as far as I saw.
lol i quit after the 1st 10 mins because i hadnt found any yet lol my patience is rather bad and i get enfuriated when i cant find something im looking for lol but its good that its challenging.
I've been on Saggitario for the last 40 min, and carp man, I think I'm probably just passing it up everytime.
hah ive looked for it on and off for at least 5 hours total.
six to seven hours total and now I'm just tired.
you guys are hilarious

it's in plain sight
I already said, if we don't reach the limit in 24 hours from the start of the contest I'll end it.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I already said, if we don't reach the limit in 24 hours from the start of the contest I'll end it.
I dont think we will
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you guys are hilarious

it's in plain sight

edit:nvm that did'nt help afterall....
Well! I had a great time spending my last day of school holidays!
When the contest started, I thought there was no way I'd find them all in time, considering I spent the first hour and a half looking in the completely wrong places.
This has been hilarious though, thanks for a humorous event Brad!

it's in plain sight

I think i get it , i think i know where it is finally
heehee.

it's in plain sight

Were you expecting Saggitario to be the easiest? Because then it would be funny lol

it's in plain sight

Yup.

It's odd, but you saying plain site just seems to come at me in a weird way, shame I don't know why.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:29 AM)MAXXY Wrote: I think i get it , i think i know where it is finally
heehee.

lmao this guy's answer was that it was in the first post of this thread
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao this guy's answer was that it was in the first post of this thread

That was my answer actually XD
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lmao this guy's answer was that it was in the first post of this thread

LOL Yes, they're all there I guess.
Not really Brad said it wasn't in ANY posts.
My answer was that it was In the printable version of his post... Grin
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:38 AM)jsc Wrote: Not really Brad said it wasn't in ANY posts.
My answer was that it was In the printable version of his post... Grin

which was a dumb answer too

seriously, why would you use that as the answer for sagittario when every single one of them is there?

THERE IS NO TRICK TO THIS. IT'S NOT A TRICK ANSWER. IT'S THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER EGG, JUST SITTING THERE.
WOW I finally found it. That was carping hard, but it was fun Grin
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: which was a dumb answer too

seriously, why would you use that as the answer for sagittario when every single one of them is there?

THERE IS NO TRICK TO THIS. IT'S NOT A TRICK ANSWER. IT'S THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER EGG, JUST SITTING THERE.

that helped alot,I was searching super hard places like the rating stars,now I search easier places