BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

(Aug. 03, 2009  12:29 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: how much will it cost to send two beyblade to mass

$5 USD
do you have or can you get a custom grip for plastic blades? to buy the accesories
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:00 AM)=Sagato= Wrote: do you have or can you get a custom grip for plastic blades? to buy the accesories

I do have some.
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:51 AM)lasean Wrote: are you sellin stadiums

No.
What condition is the Dragoon MS UV and gold Gaia Dragoon MS in? And is it Hasbro or Takara made? Just wondering.
I would like to ask a few more things like if the launcher is included and where in Canada do you live? Because I live in British Columbia and it'd be quite convenient if I could just walk over and pick it up.
We're in BC, on the south coast. If you're going to the event in Vancouver that's coming up later this month, I'm sure Brad will be happy to give the stuff to you in person.
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:27 AM)Friends Wrote: What condition is the Dragoon MS UV and gold Gaia Dragoon MS in? And is it Hasbro or Takara made? Just wondering.
I would like to ask a few more things like if the launcher is included and where in Canada do you live? Because I live in British Columbia and it'd be quite convenient if I could just walk over and pick it up.

We live in BC and there is an event in Vancouver next month, if you want you can meet me there. The DGMSUV lime green version was just sold.
I live in Vancouver. o.o
You just answered me but I'm completely lost when you mentioned 'south coast'.
So the Dragoon MS UV is no longer available? Well, do you have any good (if not mint) condition Dragoon MS'?
What event were you referring to, exactly?
We live on one of the Southern Gulf Islands. ;p
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:51 AM)Friends Wrote: I live in Vancouver. o.o
You just answered me but I'm completely lost when you mentioned 'south coast'.
So the Dragoon MS UV is no longer available? Well, do you have any good (if not mint) condition Dragoon MS'?
What event were you referring to, exactly?

The unused Dragoon MS UV is still in stock, and there are still some good condition Dragoon MS available.

This event: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-VANCOUVE...s-and-Toys
Which would be... hours... days... away from Vancouver? *Blank stare.*
How much are you selling the Dragoon MS UV again? $30, right? If so then count me in along with a good condition Dragoon MS.
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:59 AM)Friends Wrote: Which would be... hours... days... away from Vancouver? *Blank stare.*

It would be cheaper to just mail it to you than it would be for you to take a ferry here. Of course, you could use the time on the ferry to study a geography book, so it wouldn't be a total waste.
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:59 AM)Friends Wrote: Which would be... hours... days... away from Vancouver? *Blank stare.*
How much are you selling the Dragoon MS UV again? $30, right? If so then count me in along with a good condition Dragoon MS.

The DGMSUV is $30, and the DGMS is up to an offer. PM me.
So do I have to enter to purchase the beyblades from you or what? And 2:00 PM till...?
(Aug. 03, 2009  11:03 AM)Friends Wrote: So do I have to enter to purchase the beyblades from you or what? And 2:00 PM till...?

No, you don't ...

2:00 PM till whenever it's done. We can't gauge how long a tournament will take.

This is getting very off-topic, now ...
I'm sorry. I just have a lot of questions since I'm all new to... well, this. But do we arrange a time where we meet outside and I can just buy them from you there? :o
...Or you could just attend the event...
I'm not sure I could seeing as how I'm limited in money and would be spending it all on the beyblades.
How will I identify you guys?
(Aug. 03, 2009  11:10 AM)Friends Wrote: How will I identify you guys?

um, we'd be the people playing with beyblades
(Aug. 03, 2009  11:12 AM)Friends Wrote: In a beyblade tournament. :o

"which one of you is brad"
"me"

You're sort of over-complicating this, don't you think?

At any rate, please stop using my sales thread to ask about the tournament.
I Agree with BeyBrad.

"Friends" this thread is called. "BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!" not "Thread for asking questions about Tournaments and other off top stuff." lol
Umm, Does the HMS Dragoon UV come with the launcher and winder? I live in southern california, so how much would the shipping and handling be? Ummm, when will you start to sell Metal Fight Beyblades? (Just a question). Please do not insult me, I'm young, and I'm still somewhat new here, O.K.!
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:38 AM)Anime Wrote: Umm, Does the HMS Dragoon UV come with the launcher and winder? I live in southern california, so how much would the shipping and handling be? Ummm, when will you start to sell Metal Fight Beyblades? (Just a question). Please do not insult me, I'm young, and I'm still somewhat new here, O.K.!

Dragoon MS UV does not include a launcher or winder. It never came with one.
Shipping is $5.
I have no plans to sell MFB at this time.
About the Dragoon MS UV does it come with a case to put the pieces in?