BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

^ He did mean that way. kaiserEXE did infact tell him the blades from the left, he just got the rows mixed up. ♥ named the correct blades.
Yeh rocky is right. So thats why I thought that kaiserEXE was nameing them the opposite way since im a noob with there names.

Anyway bey brad can I purchase these beyblades off of you:

Wyvern DJ (Blue)
Wyvern DJ (Black hasbro)
Wolborg MS
Drigger MS (White)
Death Gargoyle MS (Light Blue)

Those 5 please also do you have any rip cords and launchers?
Wyvern DJ is originally black, the blue one is a recolour. So you want two black ones? Or a blue and a black? It is hard to tell. Especially with the inconsistent way in which you refer to other recolours...

Anyways, if you're interested in making a purchase then PM Brad and he'll get back to you when he can.
I edited my post, should be abit more clear now. Well I just want to see if Brad still has those and to see if he has any rip cords and launchers he is willing to sell, he posted that his inbox has a lot of pms, so im hoping to get an answer here and if he agrees, ill discuss the rest with him in pms.
edit: sry brad.
(Aug. 08, 2009  6:18 AM)Beynval Wrote: Brad I paid for shining god ms and lime green msuv long time ago why are they still listed as available?XD

because it hasn't been updated yet, couldn't you PM me this instead?
Uhh do the magne weight disks work with hsm beyblades or just for plastic?
They are only compatible with Plastic generation Beyblades.
(Jul. 30, 2009  8:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: th_IMG_0032.jpg]
^^^
All of these Beyblades are $5 USD.

All of these are 5 bucks together or each of those beys are 5 bucks?
OK, there are seriously way too many PMs for me to go through. If you made an offer and I haven't responded with a yes/no yet PM me again.

And stop PMing me so much.
hey beybrad can i buy your dranzer v2 for $20
hey beybrad, are u gonna be selling MFb caus im only interested in MFBs
(Aug. 12, 2009  5:07 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hey beybrad, are u gonna be selling MFb caus im only interested in MFBs

No plans at this time but anything can happen.
hey beybrad can i buy your dranzer v2 for $20
(Aug. 12, 2009  5:27 PM)UltimaBlader Wrote: hey beybrad can i buy your dranzer v2 for $20

You just posted this exact same thing yesterday. If he was interested, he would probably PM you.
hey im from poland and im looking for Dranzer F or (im very optimistic xD) Dranzer MS - maybe someone want to sell this blades? i will be very happy Smile
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: $5 each.

thx for the info.
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:55 PM)kamiloslaw19 Wrote: hey im from poland and im looking for Dranzer F or (im very optimistic xD) Dranzer MS - maybe someone want to sell this blades? i will be very happy Smile

This thread is for Bey Brad's WBO fundraiser, if you're looking for certain Beyblades yourself, feel free to make your own thread here in the Bey Marketplace forum. That being said, it doesn't seem like he has either Dranzer F or Dranzer MS listed here.
Does the Dragoon MS UV come with a launcher and rop cord or is it a booster?
(Aug. 12, 2009  10:52 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Does the Dragoon MS UV come with a launcher and rop cord or is it a booster?

Do you see a launcher and rip cord? Confused
i dont know i thought you might not show it
(Aug. 13, 2009  7:01 AM)StormDriger Wrote: i dont know i thought you might not show it

i think brads sarcasim was your answer
Hey beybrad can i buy that dranzer v2 beyblade for 15- 20 dollars .