BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

bey brad do the Magne Weight Disks work on engine gear beyblades
(Aug. 18, 2009  10:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oops, yeah, typoed it in the previous post.

K, lol. Why are you selling the two separate again?
Dude I'll buy the third beyblade from the left in the first row for $7. I've lost the one I had from moving. So waddya say?
You need to find 13 more dollars worth of stuff.
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:51 PM)Takamura Wrote: K, lol. Why are you selling the two separate again?

because i have more than one round shell but am missing some running grips
uHh brad is that dragoon msuv in this pic or are they just dragoon ms's:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...G_0033.jpg
(Aug. 19, 2009  3:35 PM)Medz Wrote: uHh brad is that dragoon msuv in this pic or are they just dragoon ms's:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...G_0033.jpg

Just Dragoon MS'.
hi brad
i want the following beyblades dranzer v2 and dranzer gigs turbo.i live in india so plz tell me the shipping cost and also beyblade cost..plz also tell the mode of payments
Hey Bey Brad Im in the uk so how much will you charge for shipping and does wolborg ms or blue wyvern dj have a launcher cuz i cant tell if there in the box or not.

Thanks
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:18 AM)Moeez8 Wrote: Hey Bey Brad Im in the uk so how much will you charge for shipping and does wolborg ms or blue wyvern dj have a launcher cuz i cant tell if there in the box or not.

Thanks

You need to buy the launchers and stuff on theyre own they dont come with them. And how could he tell you the shipping if you didnt tell him what you want?
hey bey brad i was wondering if you have the old school galeon attacker because i would surely buy this beyblade along with a few more Smile
Ack! You forgot to bring the green Phantom Fox MS xD.
Can I have Tornado Balance, Tornado Balance type s, Tornado balance attack, 2 used wolborg, 1 new Wolborg Ms. Contact me when you get this. Thanks
(Aug. 23, 2009  10:51 AM)Takamura Wrote: Ack! You forgot to bring the green Phantom Fox MS xD.

i am a foooool
he brad do you include a launcher with each blade?
Nah they came from booster packs so he cant. Youll have to buy a set seperate from him for $3.
Hmm I`m looking for the attack beystdium (clear) and some HMS Blades:
Driger ms (grey)
Dark Leopard (black)
along with some booster acts... if anybody has to sell so please tell me Grin
hey brad,
I dont wish to be rude, and i know your busy and all... but i feel youve had plenty of time to verify your stocks... i sent you a PM on the 22nd, after waiting a week, and id greatly appreciate it if youd get back to me.
Thanks,
Limeguy64
(Aug. 25, 2009  5:34 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey brad,
I dont wish to be rude, and i know your busy and all... but i feel youve had plenty of time to verify your stocks... i sent you a PM on the 22nd, after waiting a week, and id greatly appreciate it if youd get back to me.
Thanks,
Limeguy64

If you feel I have had plenty of time, and have not given you a response, feel free to stop waiting and purchase somewhere else. There is a reason why I do not own a store professionally. I am trying to get rid of some items to make some spare cash and save some space when moving.

Unfortunately my life gets very busy and that sometimes means I can't respond to everyone in the timeframe I would like. If it's that big of an issue for you, I'm sorry.
thanks brad and i totally understand, i just wanted to be totally clear on what was happening. i meant no offense, it just seemed like a long time with no word whatsoever, and i had wanted to make sure i had not been forgotten or overlooked again. Its just that it had been 3 weeks since the initial PM and the transaction didnt seem to be making any headway, so i was just a bit concerned.
hi how much would it cost to ship dragoon ms to the uk birmingham and how much would dragoon ms be in pounds thankz and if its a good price i'll buy it
(Aug. 18, 2009  9:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey everyone,

Did some cleaning tonight. Sorry for people who I haven't gotten back to on stocks yet. I am working as fast as I can but I seriously have just too many Bey. My goal is to get rid of all my HMS and plastics over the next two months or so, so whatever doesn't sell here will probably get thrown into a big eBay lot.

Some new items, no pics yet.

Silver HMS Customize Grip with Rubber Grip - Great condition, limited BBA prize from Japan. $40
HMS String Shooter - Never used. $10
Tornado Balance Type S Yellow $25
Tornado Balance $20
Tornado Attack $25
Running Grip $10

Lots of people have been asking for Dual Shooters and G-Winders, I unearthed a bunch, so it's $3 for a set.

There's probably more I've forgotten. Cheers!

How much would Tornado Balance be with shipping to Texas?
What all do you still have available? They dont sell Beyblades where I live anymore, and I saw some of the pics in this thread and was sort of interested.