BEY BLAZE - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, JANUARY 9 2010.

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEY BLAZE

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 9, 2010.

Date: January 9, 2010, 12PM Onwards.

Venue: A Park in Essendon called Lincoln Park. We will all meet up outside the Essendon Train Station at 12:00 PM and wait for everyone until 12:30 PM, once everyone is there we will all walk down to the park together, unless you know how to get to the park, you can go directly to the park if you would prefer that.

Expected Turnout: We are expecting about 15 people at the moment.

Format: Open Format, Round Robin System.

This time round we're expecting a lot more people to show up, and we already have over 10 people confirmed coming. This time the event will be held in Essendon as many bladers in Melbourne live near Essendon, and it's a nice location.

Note: The Libra wheel is banned in this tournament.

Please PM me, or post here if your coming, and if your bringing any friends please note that as well.

Attendance List:
Me (Omega)
Dragonsclaw
Pizza
Rock Bison
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
BeyKid
Robsta
Raykon
Chaos Blader
StormDriger (Maybe)
DiverDan
Tan
And I know there are more... Post here if I left you out, and I will keep adding to the list. Also many people are bringing friends.

Please try and make it.

Entrance Fees.
The entrance fee is $5 USD, or $6 AUD unless you have a Blader's Passport.

Purchasing a Blader's Passport at the Tournament.

If you don't have a PayPal, or for any reason you can't buy a Blader's Passport on the WBO website, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10 USD, or $12 AUD.

Prizes
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the tournament will get prizes, you get to pick any MFB you want as your prize (except limited edition beys like Quetz). We will not supply the prizes at the tournament, but once you have chosen the blade you would like, I will post it to your address.

Donations.
If you would like to make a donation towards prizes for the winners of the tournament you can do so, I would greatly appreciate that, and I'm sure other would too.

All money collected goes towards the WBO.

Essendon Lincoln Park Map.
[Image: essendonlincolnpark.png] [Image: w520.png]

If anyone needs my mobile number just in case, please PM me.

Winners:
1st Place: Tan
2nd Place: Raykon
3rd Place: Chaos Blader

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Currently working on the video, does anyone have preferences on the soundtrack?
Also was the person with Pegasis face Bull Beykid?
Sweet, any music is fine with me.

Yes that is Bey Kid.
Chaos Bladder, I just have on suggestion.
Please don't put "Never gonna take me down" from the Beyblade series in it Smile
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:16 PM)DiverDan Wrote: Chaos Bladder, I just have on suggestion.
Please don't put "Never gonna take me down" from the Beyblade series in it Smile

Too late i've already put it on. Unhappy
But you can just mute it when its playing and the video goes for ten minutes but the song goes for 2.

Edit: Video is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXcxaDNFv0 Please note this is Part 1 i will upload more soon. Also it is not finished procesing so quality is bad.
Cool Video
for some reson that vidio won't work but everythin else dose you should pujt on the beychannelSmile so i can't watch the vidio sorry
(Jan. 10, 2010  11:52 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Too late i've already put it on. Unhappy

Haha, s'okay Smile

EDIT: Just watched all my mis-shoots in the video Tongue_out
Sweet video man! My favourite part was when I destroyed DiverDan. Jokes, jokes. xD

Can't wait for part 2! You really saved my life, I forgot to charge my video camera.

Thanks Smile
Glad to hear everyone likes it. Tongue_out Working on part 2 now.
Once again does anyone have music preferences?
hey when is have you uploaded part 2 yet??? how manuy parts are in it and its fine to show my face and stuff in itWinkSmileSmileSmileSmile
I am still working on part 2 and there will be 3-4 parts.
wow everyday I'm going to practice my sliding shoot my launches were awful
Sweet. I'll probably be hosting another tournament in April on the next school holidays, probably at Queens Park, it's very close to Lincoln Park.

Everyone be sure to practice!
(Jan. 11, 2010  4:05 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Once again does anyone have music preferences?

I don't mean to put pressure on anyone but i really need to know what music to put on.
Any music is fine with me man ... Just go with anything that seems right Joyful_3
not too much beyblade music I mean its all good but one beyblade song after another and another is a bit annoying
i think maybe its not a beyblade song how about linken park songs new divade i dont no the spelling sorry also what i've done faint,numb i dunno but yer
lol linkin park songs and we were playing at lincoln park, seems fitting (I KNOW ITS NOT SPELT THE SAME!)
I just finished Part 2 so i will have to use Linkin Park songs on Part 3
or yer true
Good, I shall have to cancel any plans in April. I must make it to this one :C
You should really come! We had heaps of fun. Tongue_out
link plz bladder
To what?
part 2