BEY BLAZE - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, JANUARY 9 2010.

on
Hosted by
  Omega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEY BLAZE

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 9, 2010.

Date: January 9, 2010, 12PM Onwards.

Venue: A Park in Essendon called Lincoln Park. We will all meet up outside the Essendon Train Station at 12:00 PM and wait for everyone until 12:30 PM, once everyone is there we will all walk down to the park together, unless you know how to get to the park, you can go directly to the park if you would prefer that.

Expected Turnout: We are expecting about 15 people at the moment.

Format: Open Format, Round Robin System.

This time round we're expecting a lot more people to show up, and we already have over 10 people confirmed coming. This time the event will be held in Essendon as many bladers in Melbourne live near Essendon, and it's a nice location.

Note: The Libra wheel is banned in this tournament.

Please PM me, or post here if your coming, and if your bringing any friends please note that as well.

Attendance List:
Me (Omega)
Dragonsclaw
Pizza
Rock Bison
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
BeyKid
Robsta
Raykon
Chaos Blader
StormDriger (Maybe)
DiverDan
Tan
And I know there are more... Post here if I left you out, and I will keep adding to the list. Also many people are bringing friends.

Please try and make it.

Entrance Fees.
The entrance fee is $5 USD, or $6 AUD unless you have a Blader's Passport.

Purchasing a Blader's Passport at the Tournament.

If you don't have a PayPal, or for any reason you can't buy a Blader's Passport on the WBO website, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10 USD, or $12 AUD.

Prizes
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the tournament will get prizes, you get to pick any MFB you want as your prize (except limited edition beys like Quetz). We will not supply the prizes at the tournament, but once you have chosen the blade you would like, I will post it to your address.

Donations.
If you would like to make a donation towards prizes for the winners of the tournament you can do so, I would greatly appreciate that, and I'm sure other would too.

All money collected goes towards the WBO.

Essendon Lincoln Park Map.
[Image: essendonlincolnpark.png] [Image: w520.png]

If anyone needs my mobile number just in case, please PM me.

Winners:
1st Place: Tan
2nd Place: Raykon
3rd Place: Chaos Blader

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Looks like I'll be seeing you all in Melbourne Tongue_out I'm excited already, all my mum has to do is book a place in Essendon. I'll pm all the members, soon Smile
Yes! I get to see you for the first time! ;D
Yep, haha, I'm ready for this tournament Grin
Omega is there going to be a Plastic comp and a MFB comp or just everything on everything?
(Dec. 22, 2009  2:04 AM)Robsta Wrote: Omega is there going to be a Plastic comp and a MFB comp or just everything on everything?

I doubt there would be an everything on everything comp as almost all mfb can beat plastics.
MFB Will be the only tournament where your score will be marked down. But there will be HMS and Plastic fun battles. Joyful_3
kk
and also how many confirmed do we have at this stage?
Ok, these are the members usernames on WBO that aren't on that list : BeybladeChief, endassey, peterkin, Victoria, Ms-Ash, Skazclaw, Mankster, ZeroX. So you can PM them or email them about the tournament. Also I don't know if they all still have the same username, but most of them should have the same usernames though.
Yeah I already added those members to my list, some of them have had username changes and most of them aren't active at all and haven't even responded the PM's about BEY STORM yet.
i dnt think i could fly 2 Australia
or am i missing sumthing
:\
(Dec. 05, 2009  4:45 AM)Omega Wrote:
BEY BLAZE

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 9, 2010.

Date: January 9, 2010, 12PM Onwards.
Venue: A Park in Essendon, (We will all meet up outside the Essendon Train Station at 12:00 PM and wait for everyone until 12:30 PM, once everyone is there we will all walk down to the park together).
Expected Turnout: We are expecting an average of 15 people at the moment.
Format: Open Format, Round Robin System.

This time round we're expecting a lot more people to show up, and we already have over 10 people confirmed coming. This time the event will be held in Essendon as many bladers in Melbourne live near Essendon, and it's a nice location.

There might be prizes up for grabs for the winners! So everyone try and make it to the tournament!

Please PM me, or post here if your coming, and if your bringing any friends please note that as well.
Thanks.

Attendance List:
Me (Omega)
Dragonsclaw
Pizza
Rock Bison
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
BeyKid
Robsta
Raykon
Chaos Blader
StormDriger (Maybe)
DiverDan

And I know there are more... Post here if I left you out, and I will keep adding to the list. Also many people are bringing friends.

(Dec. 17, 2009  10:10 AM)Omega Wrote: Awesome! Can't wait Grin

I CANT BECOUSE I LIVE IN NARROWS BUT. IF YOU CAN GET ONE CLOSER I COULD. IM JUST NOW STARTING IN THIS GAME
(Dec. 17, 2009  10:10 AM)Omega Wrote: Awesome! Can't wait Grin

I COULD US ONE PLZ Wink
There was no need to quote the whole OP... I don't know where Narrows is... And you can use what...?
Ok, i contacted a member and his pretty sure he can go. [i'll edit this post later as im on my wii.
I seriously have to stop changing my usernames, anyway as Raykon previously stated that some of us have had name changes i'd like to state that I'm formerly MS-Ash or Cobalt Soul, and I'll probably come. I'll just PM Omega to notify this.
Oh your Cobalt Soul. State on your profile about your username changes. Hope you can come. Joyful_3
i dnk get this can sum1 plz inform me or give me a thread or sumthing 2 read plz
hey guys... I just registered today... hit me up when the next tourneyment in sydney is... I'll meet you all there... sadly I cant make it to melbourne... best of luck everyone... I look forward to seeing who wins!
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:06 AM)blacklightning Wrote: i dnk get this can sum1 plz inform me or give me a thread or sumthing 2 read plz

What is it you don't get? go to the first page of this thread and read the very first post of the page ... Also, Cobra your not making any sense either Confused
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:21 AM)Raykon Wrote: What is it you don't get? go to the first page of this thread and read the very first post of the page ... Also, Cobra your not making any sense either Confused

ok i dnt think i could afford a plane ticket 2 Astralia, better yet i dnt even kno if wats the requirements 2 enter the tournament
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:34 AM)blacklightning Wrote: ok i dnt think i could afford a plane ticket 2 Astralia, better yet i dnt even kno if wats the requirements 2 enter the tournament

That's okay, your from California which is far away ... You only need Beyblades and some money for the fee of entering the tournament.
Umm... Why would you go to an Australian Tournament if you live out of Australia blacklightning...?
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:02 AM)Omega Wrote: Umm... Why would you go to an Australian Tournament if you live out of Australia blacklightning...?

becuz, i wanna play and battle and win lolz
besides i thought u could fly their 4 free with a blader pass guess i was wrong
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:53 PM)blacklightning Wrote: besides i thought u could fly their 4 free with a blader pass guess i was wrong

LMAO

You could always try to organize a beyblade meet-up (not necessarily a tournament) in California. There are quite a few bladers in CA.
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: LMAO

You could always try to organize a beyblade meet-up (not necessarily a tournament) in California. There are quite a few bladers in CA.

swear!!!!(duh the map) all rite after i get this MFB from ultimateblader then ima set1 up atdarby park in inglewood