BEGINNER FIRST 5 FREE 3D BEY DESIGNS

(Oct. 16, 2018  6:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Name: Arc Leviathan

Type: Attack

Gimmick: two free-spinning leviathans on the outer edge of the layer.

Disc: Eight

Performance tip: Merge (because if you make my bey mad it will counter attack)

Design similar to Nightmare Longinus

can u hold my spot until I send a picture of my sketch of it?

Yes I can
Super Z Diomedes 1Dagger Rush

You may be wondering why Diomedes? thats because I got really inspired and started thinking after I won one as a prize for a tournament and with it references to Xcalibur with hit points and Hercules being Archer/Arrow themed. And putting it up against my other beys was showing it to be a little tough and locks in tight so I thought what if it could have an evolution? Thats where Super Z Diomedes comes in.

Layer - Super Z Diomedes: Super Z Diomedes is a green and silver layer that brings a resemblance to the layer of Winning Valkyrie though being different by having some changes to the face, WV changed to ZD, and the blades becoming arrows with metal hit points.

The disk and frame 1 and Dagger you can already find info about but they'll give Super Z Diomedes more power lining up with the main arrow of Super Z Diomedes (kinda like Sieg/Buster Xcalibur).

Driver - Rush: A driver with a big round bottom like lots of drivers mainly here Volcanic although for 1 this isn't loose like Vl for 1 xD and 2. it is inside the tip of the driver for the most part while the round part stays on the outside. I made something like Rush a couple days ago while I only got it working a little bit since most of the time it would pop off the driver I put it on it seemed like a fast attack driver that goes around the stadium though not like Volcanic more like other attack drivers... you know what I mean.
Can you do free moving pats?

Also how do I send pictures on an iPad XD
Rise Aeolus is a left spin bey. Its gimmick, is that metal tubes control the wind flow, so in one mode the wind comes up from the bottom, and go out sideways, and (hopefully) maintain spin. In the other mode, the tubes are reversed, the wind goes in through the top part of the pipe, and goes out through the bottom, trying to create upper force. Another of its gimmicks borrows something from Guardian Kerbeus, between the tubes, there is like a (really hard) rubber-ish material that is also spring-loaded to absorb impacts.

The disk is 2', making it slightly heavier, and slightly redesigning the shape, making it slightly more suitable for Chouzetsu beys to use it as a 'jack of all trades'. The frame paired with it is called 'Rebound' and it has a rubber coating on the outer edge in the event of Disk to Layer contact, push the enemy away, and since Aeolus is a left spin bey hopefully, create a certain degree of spin equalization. It is quite heavy as well.

The driver is called 'Mirage' and its gimmick is that it switches between Stamina and Defense mode. I'm currently thinking you can change the mode from a ball to a cone-ish shape is by pushing/pulling down or up (depending on the mode you're switching to) on a set of tabs to act as brakes for the defense mode. It might not be realistic, but it's the basic idea for switching between the modes.
im sorry for personal issues without even taking off i need to end this i just cant find a way to balance the time but i might come with a few designs again MIGHT not will.

sorry for any inconvenience everyone
ps
all commisions have been canceled.

once again im very sorry its hurting me to do this
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:16 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: im sorry for personal issues without even taking off i need to end this i just cant find a way to balance the time but i might come with a few designs again MIGHT not will.

sorry for any inconvenience everyone
ps
all commisions have been canceled.

once again im very sorry its hurting me to do this

Its ok I'll just find someone else to create my bey if there even is anymore creators avaliable
Well there goes my design anyway sorry
Is this for 3D printing beyblades? If it is can somebody teach me how to!
Welp. there goes my arc leviathan XD
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:17 AM)enderdude2.0 Wrote: When will the fiest 5 be done
He said that all commissions are canceled due to personal issues.
(Sep. 27, 2018  4:14 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I submitted this beyblade idea to hasbro but got rejected, so if you did this, I would be grateful. (Pls forgive messiness, this took me 3 days to do)
[Image: jju-JhKS8IRCUUCL9oZm1iXUGOEeUZwR87Uru_hk...AFVVwEveM0]

You can send ideas to Hasbro?
Nice idea!
(Nov. 10, 2018  6:09 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  4:14 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I submitted this beyblade idea to hasbro but got rejected, so if you did this, I would be grateful. (Pls forgive messiness, this took me 3 days to do)

Nice idea!

Sadly, Anchor is already being created.
Can you make this and if so how much would it be?
the blue is rubber by the way and the silver/gray on the inside of the layer is metal
https://www.deviantart.com/djdrago5673/a...-751567940

(Nov. 10, 2018  6:09 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote:

Nice idea!

What's hasbro's email?
I'll release some designs on my new thread
stop using my thread as a place to discuss things
(Dec. 31, 2018  2:34 AM)kingbladersoul Wrote: stop using my thread as a place to discuss things

Do you have any spots left
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:46 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  2:34 AM)kingbladersoul Wrote: stop using my thread as a place to discuss things

Do you have any spots left

His comissions are closed.
Layer: Terror Tarasque   Disc: Swarm    Driver: Gyro     Possibly a Defen[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=3121bc2a57&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._jqd42mtn0]se Type
Umm it might be a smart idea to close this thread considering it has no relevance.
Nope I think not unless because kingbladersoul is not online we'll wait until he approved this

Here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maabJB0...p=drivesdk

Another one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JBUdBTB...p=drivesdk

Lastly
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpVqQMA...p=drivesdk

I don't care if you can't make it I just want to see it
(Feb. 05, 2019  8:47 PM)omega263 Wrote: can i get one?

(Feb. 09, 2019  2:18 PM)Al Edison Wrote: Nope I think not unless because kingbladersoul is not online we'll wait until he approved this

Here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maabJB0...p=drivesdk

Another one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JBUdBTB...p=drivesdk

Lastly
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpVqQMA...p=drivesdk

I don't care if you can't make it I just want to see it

His commissions are closed due to personal issues.