BBG:The story after beyblade burst apocalypse!

(Jul. 24, 2021  2:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Don't write fanfiction about your fellow Bladers who passed away. Only write fanfiction about real people in the Beyblade community if they give consent. And if they're no longer with us, they can't give you that consent.

This is not a good idea.

CitrusNinja3 I choose you!

Put that in the rules please

I'm going to be honest reading the title of this thread I felt so disgusted, if you want to feel so bold to say "Put that in the rules please" then you can refer to WBO's basic community rules that says "2. Stay away from sensitive topics." 

Don't know what was going through your head but do a double-take before posting threads like this on the WBO.

Take accountability for your actions.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:25 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh no…. William such a great guy he died in 2013?

I want to bring him back from the grave and into a beyblade fanfic. Because  he the best

T-This is just a horrible mindset.. you shouldn't do this with someone who's deceased... there are other ways to honor him.. making a fanfic about him and say "I want to bring him back from the grave" is just WHY???
Kai edits there are other ways to honor BBG Willam but you shouldn't bring it up on an online site especially on a site where people might be sensitive about it. there are so many other things you can make fanfic on but on this? That's just wrong.
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Kai edits there are other ways to honor BBG Willam but you shouldn't bring it up on an online site especially on a site where people might be sensitive about it. there are so many other things you can make fanfic on but on this? That's just wrong.

Yeah, thats a sensitive topic to talk about and I would honor him another way.
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:01 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:07 AM)kai edits Wrote: Put that in the rules please

I'm going to be honest reading the title of this thread I felt so disgusted, if you want to feel so bold to say "Put that in the rules please" then you can refer to WBO's basic community rules that says "2. Stay away from sensitive topics." 

Don't know what was going through your head but do a double-take before posting threads like this on the WBO.

The God zankye has answered
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:38 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:01 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I'm going to be honest reading the title of this thread I felt so disgusted, if you want to feel so bold to say "Put that in the rules please" then you can refer to WBO's basic community rules that says "2. Stay away from sensitive topics." 

The God zankye has answered

You seem to not be serious at this. You seem more of a troll than someone actuallly being serious
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:38 AM)kai edits Wrote: The God zankye has answered

You seem to not be serious at this. You seem more of a troll than someone actuallly being serious

I am serious. I was legit was writing a fanfic till someone killed it.

And the story was a add-on to my previous fanfic and the main character is not bbg William 😂😂😂
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: You seem to not be serious at this. You seem more of a troll than someone actuallly being serious

And the story was a add-on to my previous fanfic and the main character is not bbg William 😂😂😂

What is this "previous fanfic" this is now  becoming more confusing.
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: You seem to not be serious at this. You seem more of a troll than someone actuallly being serious

This is not a joke, people take this very seriously. If you won't listen then talk to the mods
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:49 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am serious. I was legit was writing a fanfic till someone killed it.

What is this "previous fanfic" this is now  becoming more confusing.

Its in the title 😂😂😂
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Also have you not heard of you know. commen sense and basic decensy for a person who is dead. considering that its a serious topic. And if your so focues on it and wont rethink the idea, maybe try and not use the name of someone who is dead in the beyblade community?
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:53 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:49 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What is this "previous fanfic" this is now  becoming more confusing.

Its in the title 😂😂😂

Only one laughing here is you, no common decency nor respect for the members of our community. 

I think it's best that a mod handles you because no one is going to let you slide from this.

So go ahead and pretend by saying "It was bait", "it was a new title all along", everyone is going to remember what you did.
And just so you can't try and erase your history, let it be known that the original title to this thread was
"[Fanfiction] BBG William meet and greet 2021"
Which is Highly Inappropriate considering that BBG William passed away in 2013. Rulesbreakingly inappropriate, it's a sensitive topic.

This thread needs to be closed.
Id really hate to post on this thread at all (and would rather wait for a mod to come by), but geez — Im going to be extra blunt here. Im just like everyone else who saw this: Im not happy, and I am additionally not impressed with your reaction to the events unfolding. Reading your replies to this thread infuriates me (and plenty of other users), and I dont know how many users it will take to make you correct yourself

Stop. Please, stop — stop trying to cover yourself up with the thread’s title change. Stop trying to dig your own grave deeper when everyone knew what you did. And all the crying-laughing emojis do not help whatsoever. Theyre annoying, filler, and not helping your case. You evidently didnt learn and take in what many users said — youre just laughing everything up and trying to cover yourself here. To make things worse, youre trying to make yourself sound like the victim by blaming someone for “killing” your fanfic. We dont appreciate people putting themselves into a deeper grave and infuriating the site

What can you do? Apologize. Dont cover your tracks and laugh everything off when people are saddened and angry. Or, if the entire thing was a misunderstanding as you implied, I suggest trying to resolve everything maturely

Thanks
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:05 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Id really hate to post on this thread at all (and would rather wait for a mod to come by), but geez — Im going to be extra blunt here. Im just like everyone else who saw this: Im not happy, and I am additionally not impressed with your reaction to the events unfolding. Reading your replies to this thread infuriates me (and plenty of other users), and I dont know how many users it will take to make you correct yourself

Stop. Please, stop — stop trying to cover yourself up with the thread’s title change. Stop trying to dig your own grave deeper when everyone knew what you did. And all the crying-laughing emojis do not help whatsoever. Theyre annoying, filler, and not helping your case. You evidently didnt learn and take in what many users said — youre just laughing everything up and trying to cover yourself here. To make things worse, youre trying to make yourself sound like the victim by blaming someone for “killing” your fanfic. We dont appreciate people putting themselves into a deeper grave and infuriating the site

What can you do? Apologize. Dont cover your tracks and laugh everything off when people are saddened and angry. Or, if the entire thing was a misunderstanding as you implied, I suggest trying to resolve everything maturely

Thanks

This exactly. Plus the emojis and everything makes her seem more like a very young person under the age of 13. It sounds very immature
This thread was moved to the Deleted Posts forum by me.
Listen, I understand that you're a fan of William and that your intentions weren't supposed to be harmful, but this really isn't appropriate and comes off as insensitive, regardless if you meant it or not. This breaks the sensitive topics rule, as William unfortunately passed away, as a result, I'll have to close this.