BBG:The story after beyblade burst apocalypse!

This is a fanfic that is in the works. This is not for any rudeness or any harm.

Chapter 1 William vs Hasbro
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: I don't know if you guys know but I saw beyblade geeks a long time ago before bbg William's death. 
If you don't know bbg William died in a car accident.
Just to keep his legacy alive I plan once I am a organizer here i am gonna host a tournament. 
Hopefully we can all meet bbg William and the gang.

quick question who is william
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is a fanfic that is in the works. This is not for any rudeness or any harm.

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:19 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: I don't know if you guys know but I saw beyblade geeks a long time ago before bbg William's death. 
If you don't know bbg William died in a car accident.
Just to keep his legacy alive I plan once I am a organizer here i am gonna host a tournament. 
Hopefully we can all meet bbg William and the gang.

quick question who is william

He was a amazing and great guy in the beyblade community and he was a known member of the beyblade geeks.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is a fanfic that is in the works. This is not for any rudeness or any harm.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait when did it change to a fanfic

i thought it was just a meet and greet lol

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:19 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: quick question who is william

He was a amazing and great guy in the beyblade community and he was a known member of the beyblade geeks.

oh
Oh no…. William such a great guy he died in 2013?
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:21 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait when did it change to a fanfic

i thought it was just a meet and greet lol

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: He was a amazing and great guy in the beyblade community and he was a known member of the beyblade geeks.

oh
I did a mistake posting the thread. I just want to make a fanfic about my favorite blader of all time.
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh no…. William such a great guy he died in 2013?

wait 2013 i thought he died recently

god im so confused
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh no…. William such a great guy he died in 2013?

god im so confused

Yeah he did die in 2013

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

god im so confused

Yeah he did die in 2013
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait 2013 i thought he died recently

god im so confused

Yeah he did die in 2013

(Jul. 24, 2021  1:23 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait 2013 i thought he died recently

god im so confused

Yeah he did die in 2013
oh

I want to bring him back from the grave and into a beyblade fanfic. Because  he the best
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:24 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:24 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah he did die in 2013

Yeah he did die in 2013
oh

Yeah…
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:25 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:24 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: oh

Yeah…

dang i didnt know

well glad that we're doing this meet and greet in honor of him
this is a pretty sensitive topic to be made as a fan fic idk if the mod would approve this
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: this is a pretty sensitive topic to be made as a fan fic

yeah but its cool that we're honoring him
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: this is a pretty sensitive topic to be made as a fan fic idk if the mod would approve this

True..
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: this is a pretty sensitive topic to be made as a fan fic

yeah but its cool that we're honoring him

Regardless it's still to sensitive for WBO I'm not saying you can't honor him I'm just saying WBO Isn't the place to do it
As much as I wanted to idk respect him Unseen is right I’m not sure if the mod will accept this…
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:28 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  1:27 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: yeah but its cool that we're honoring him

Regardless it's still to sensitive for WBO I'm not saying you can't honor him I'm just saying WBO Isn't the place to do it

oh ok

dang ima take a quick stroll back over the WBO rules
Yeah, i agree with Speed on this one. BBG William's passing is a very sensitive topic in the Beyblade community and writing a fic about him is most likely not what he wanted when passing.
Jinbee “We Have A Problem”

Look here mods!
Don't write fanfiction about your fellow Bladers who passed away. Only write fanfiction about real people in the Beyblade community if they give consent. And if they're no longer with us, they can't give you that consent.

This is not a good idea.

CitrusNinja3 I choose you!
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Don't write fanfiction about your fellow Bladers who passed away. Only write fanfiction about real people in the Beyblade community if they give consent. And if they're no longer with us, they can't give you that consent.

This is not a good idea.

Put that in the rules please
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Don't write fanfiction about your fellow Bladers who passed away. Only write fanfiction about real people in the Beyblade community if they give consent. And if they're no longer with us, they can't give you that consent.

This is not a good idea.

Put that in the rules please

It doesn't need to be in the rules because it should be common sense and either way William's death is a sensitive subject to a lot of people (Especially to the BeybladeGeeks themselves, considering he was a pretty close friend to them.)
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:07 AM)kai edits Wrote: Put that in the rules please

It doesn't need to be in the rules because it should be common sense and either way William's death is a sensitive subject to a lot of people (Especially to the BeybladeGeeks themselves, considering he was a pretty close friend to them.)

Common sense is something this place is losing.