BBG-3/4 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type Discussion

What the hell do IS and US stand for? Why don't you just use the beys names?
Pretty sure it's the difference between Pegasis and Pegasus.
That's not very clear at first though, might as well do it by the parts you're actually testing. Ex:
B: whatever
JB: whatever
That would make more sense to me...
Can sombody test my combo MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145 EDS in this stadium against other top tier attack, stamina, and defense type beys. I don't have the stadium so I can't do it myself.
EDS scrapes in this IIRC. (Or better put, sways very easily)
I can't back that up personally, but I can definitely vouch for DS swaying like there's no tomorrow. Not as bad as WD, oh no, but still, not something I'd consider viable.
And BD145 NOT in Boost Mode... That's plain suicide.

@Ga
Same, but hey, whatever works, I suppose.
Yes, EDS does "sway" very easily.

DS doesn't as much, due to the sharp tip, but as soon as it gets forced out of its position, it will act very similar to EDS.

AS needs a carp load of breaking-into on its inside before it can even be remotely useful, FYI. I'm not sure how effectively occasional use would wear it in, so I just spent a long time rotating and applying pressure to the "A" portion with my fingers as soon as I got the piece.

Conditions: (Click to View)

Earth Pegasis II AD145B v. Earth Pegasus II AD145AS:
B: 2 OS
AS: 28 OS
Ties: 0

AS Average Win Rate: 93%

CF and GFC can take out AS pretty well if you're going for Zero-G Attack KO's, but definitely not as easily as any of the D-series Bottoms.
I would like the combo MSF-H Ifraid Dragooon A230/E230 CF/GCF to be tested. The reason is because this combo was recently used to win a huge Japanese Tournament as stated by the CoroCoro Magazine (September Issue.)

I personally believe that the Japanese are much more knowledgeable and advanced about the Zero-G Meta than us.

Other combos that placed include:

Revizer Dragooon SW145 SB/JSB and MSF-H Gargole Dragooon A230 BSF/WSF
E230CF/GCF is a pretty sensible setup.

The Japanese also have much easier access to newer releases at much lower costs than the rest of us. Tired

That, and doesn't the WBBA use a bigger stadium for its Zero-G events? That would most certainly affect how combos perform. It could allow funkier combos like Revizer Dragooon SW145SB/JSB to do better. It is a mystery
Can we sort out the way this thread is because atm it makes no sense looking through 8 pages (more for others since I have more posts per page). I think we should put the way parts work and what's good and isn't in the OP. Also put people's tests in the OP too.
just wondering if anybody has tested MS yet cuz i think it has some good defense potential
It won't stand a chance against Flash GB145RF or a D-series Bottom based Stamina custom.
Can somebody try Kreis ____ ED145/TR145 and use whatever tips are good for defense in Zero G(maybe B/DS/EDS would work?)? I would but do not own a Zero G stadium as of yet.
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:35 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can somebody try Kreis ____ ED145/TR145 and use whatever tips are good for defense in Zero G(maybe B/DS/EDS would work?)? I would but do not own a Zero G stadium as of yet.

I can try it but againest what and do you want a MF-H on Kreis?
Can someone try Revizer Dragoon SA165 (defense mode) MS no metal face, against some top tier attack types like flash please.
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:35 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can somebody try Kreis ____ ED145/TR145 and use whatever tips are good for defense in Zero G(maybe B/DS/EDS would work?)? I would but do not own a Zero G stadium as of yet.

I'm not sure what's great for attack in Zero-G but maybe Ifraid Ifraid and I'm not sure what bottoms are good, my idea was that Kries could be decent in Defense Mode with the sliding gimmick paired with one of those tracks to avoid SKOs. Putting it on a Stamina/Defense tip would make it good for outspinning Beys with good Stamina, so I figured that one of those would probably be best for that purpose. And an MF-H would be good, yes. Thnx in advance.
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

I'm not sure what's great for attack in Zero-G but maybe Ifraid Ifraid and I'm not sure what bottoms are good, my idea was that Kries could be decent in Defense Mode with the sliding gimmick paired with one of those tracks to avoid SKOs. Putting it on a Stamina/Defense tip would make it good for outspinning Beys with good Stamina, so I figured that one of those would probably be best for that purpose. And an MF-H would be good, yes. Thnx in advance.

Is the tip BS good and I'll do the test some time tonight or tomorrow afternoon
Guys, if you're aiming for Zero-G Defense, you should use either MB or RS.
S, BS, ES, and MS aren't great because they can easily be knocked out by Zero-G or traditional Attack combos.
They do have exceptionaly longer spin times (in my experience) however. Something like ES would create a Defense/Stamina hybrid, much like what a CS does in a standard attack type stadium.
(Sep. 10, 2012  12:18 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Guys, if you're aiming for Zero-G Defense, you should use either MB or RS.
S, BS, ES, and MS aren't great because they can easily be knocked out by Zero-G or traditional Attack combos.

What about RDF
IIRC RDF scrapes in this, but don't take my word for it.
Plus, that plastic ring doesn't seem like it'll be good for staying in the middle in this case.

It will act like EDS, I'd presume.
how does m145 work in the zero i thought it could be used for a good sway
(Sep. 10, 2012  12:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They do have exceptionaly longer spin times (in my experience) however.

My worn B consistently out-spun my mint S. Speechless

(Sep. 10, 2012  12:28 AM)Raigecko13 Wrote: Something like ES would create a Defense/Stamina hybrid, much like what a CS does in a standard attack type stadium.

Ah, but this is where AS comes into play! Eee

Just a little something I realized on Friday:
AS and B are both out-spun by WD/D/SD/etc. because neither are aggressive enough to get WD/D/SD/etc. to be swayed. WB (and possibly JB; I've yet to try it for this purpose) is aggressive enough to get WD/D/SD/etc. to either self-KO themselves/Zero-G Attack them, or it can out-spin them because by the time the part has ceased to sway, it will've lost too much spin to win. And since B and AS aren't easily swayed, WB loses to them via out-spin.
^Hooray, balance! Smug
Great, now I need AS...

Hmm, I've never really compared the two. Maybe I should look into it lol