[Product]  BBG-07 Zero-G Launcher Grip

To be released on March 31st, 2012, for approximately 525 yen.

[Image: zeroglaunchergrip.jpg]

The grey switch is used to hook onto the Zero-G Compact Launcher. All previous Launcher accessories can be used.
Oh man whole new stuff for Zero G! Thanks kai v.
I added the official picture in the first post right above.

Essentially the same as the Metal Fight Beyblade Launcher Grip, but with a Tool end more similar to the 3 Segment Launcher Grip. I wonder what that grey 'switch' does.
It looks so sleek, and more technically advanced than the previous grip. I can't wait to get this.
It looks so good, but i would they have grip or rubber grip with it or sold separably?
Nothing of that sort is announced, yet...

Oops! Before, I thought that I was posting in the Zero G Light Launcher thread! Sorry for that. Tongue_out
This looks REALLY nice! At least better than the MFB grips. I really want to know how this works, though. Especially that knob-like thing...
It looks so nice! I wonder how the Zero G grip rubber would look like.
I actually think it will be compatible with MFB launcher goods.

I wonder what that "dial" does........
That is one fine looking grip.Grin
That is one epic grip.
Perhaps you attach the launch using the dial?
This looks pretty awesome. Im thinking maybe the gray switch is to change the spin direction? Just a thought.
My thought as well. Or perhaps a locking mechanism of some sort for the various attachments, as there doesn't appear to be any "L" or "R" designations that you would expect to see if it were a directional shift.
What I am curious about is that the Zero-G Light Launcher replaces that section on the right completely, so there is no way to make any connections between that launcher and the grey switch. These will never function together.

The Zero-G Compact Launcher also barely seems to be able to be connected somewhere on that Launcher Grip, unless that grey part extends downwards into the side that is hidden, and that it can allow the Compact Launcher to be placed there.

However, if the Zero-G Compact Launcher can indeed not be put there, we currently have no idea what that Launcher Grip "head" can accomodate ...
Whoa! 4-Segmented Grip! Eee Eee Eee Eee Me want it!
nice looking grip, and it also look backward compatible wit the older items of mfb. This Zero-G is really turning out to be a great succeror in progress. It just keeps evolving but yet still can drag to old things with them.
If you magnify the image by the gray switch it looks like something is written there. I can't make out what it says tho.
(Mar. 15, 2012  5:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What I am curious about is that the Zero-G Light Launcher replaces that section on the right completely, so there is no way to make any connections between that launcher and the grey switch. These will never function together.

The Zero-G Compact Launcher also barely seems to be able to be connected somewhere on that Launcher Grip, unless that grey part extends downwards into the side that is hidden, and that it can allow the Compact Launcher to be placed there.

However, if the Zero-G Compact Launcher can indeed not be put there, we currently have no idea what that Launcher Grip "head" can accomodate ...

It looks like either maybe its made for a string launcher or something. Maybe the launcher is built into it? If you look closely at it, it seems like there might be a hole by the back of the launcher.
Nice , thanks Kai-V.
This grip looks much better than the MFB ones .
So much more "bossy" hah.
Great looking revamp of the launcher grip =D
looks really, really cool.

Thanks Kai-V!
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's a beauty! I love it!
>dat design
would there be different colors?
This is the closest image I can get for the moment :

[Image: zeroglaunchergripcloser.jpg]

If anybody is actually able to decipher what is written there, it would almost deserve a medal.
A safety switch could be useful, though what's the point?

Anything else I have just doesn't make sense.

Weren't there reports of locks in previous-series grips just getting worn out? Perhaps this is a new lock for keeping launchers steady?
I also support codeine extorts theorie.
It could be a slide lock. I turned and zoomed the picture but the first thing i think i noticed that it isn't a engravment but a switch lock limitation. so you cant turn it more than required. You can barelly see it but the black part exceeds it surface to block the grey'ish switch.