[Product]  BBG-07 Zero-G Launcher Grip

I think its for lock and unlock cause the zero g light launchers are really big
Remember there are also compact launchers with zero.g which are much smaller.
The handle looks like it detaches to attach launchers that won't fit the head (I suspect that's what was done in the first image of the zero g light launcher), and I'm guessing it will manage to fit the Compact launcher somehow. I wonder if the handle has the same attachment point as the 3seg handle, that would be nice, to save me buying a new grip...
I doubt you'd have a spin change on a grip unless it obscures something required for an inbuilt spin-change gimmick, and I'm guessing the white thing is a lock of sorts (though I am still hoping this series will be dual spin).
(Mar. 16, 2012  12:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: ..... (though I am still hoping this series will be dual spin).

Looking at the orientation of Salamander, I think it's 1 directional. For now at least.
Well, the knob being a lock would be a great change to grips, but for some reason, I am 99% sure that its not a lock. :\
I don't know whether I am imagining things or something, but in the image given by Kai V, I see something like a right angled arrow. It might even be some Japanese alphabet, haha!

@th!nk- But I thought that you never used any Launcher Grips... Speechless

As for the dual spin thingy, lets hope so. Smile

Uwik- True, but who knows,.there might be some impressive mode changes!
Apparently people forgot to read the post where I clearly wrote that the Zero-G Light Launcher was attached to the Zero-G Launcher Grip only by removing the Launcher Grip's head ...
Kai-V Wrote:What I am curious about is that the Zero-G Light Launcher replaces that section on the right completely, so there is no way to make any connections between that launcher and the grey switch. These will never function together.
Hm... That's interesting. I probably did not understand your previous post, haha!
But well, the Light Launcher completely replacing the Grip head seems to be innovative. As it is, the light launcher has that cylindrical grip of its own, so it wouldn't need this, probably...
So apparently the Zero-G Compact Launcher is indeed supposed to fit somewhere on that. There must be something hidden on the other side of the Zero-G Launcher Grip, that is connected to the grey switch, that indeed grips onto the Zero-G Compact Launcher, otherwise I do not know how they would expect to attach it to the grip ...
I really love that black color. I'm so ordering a bunch of these.
[Image: 16.jpg]

Here is an image from TAKARA-TOMY's updated website, and it clearly shows that the Zero-G Compact Launcher can also be attached to the Zero-G Launcher Grip. The grey switched seems to be in a different positions, so there must really be something underneath it, on the other side, that fills up the Tool part of the Zero-G Compact Launcher.
LOL that looks weird as.. (The red one)
This is the picture I've been waiting for on the TakaraTomy site: Our accessories still work!

[Image: %E3%81%93%E3%82%8C%E3%82%B9%E3%83%A9%E3%...3%8910.JPG]

I had previously suspected that this would be the case when I saw that grip rubber had mysteriously started to come back into stock, and I'm glad to see that it is real! Smile
Everything is compateble with every gear including changing the grip itself to 3seg and all that.The thing above is just a lock for the compact launcher and it works very well.Notice that the compace launcher has built in tools (BBG-1 Samurai Ifraid w145CF didnt have a tool.)And the red thing is horrible.Not as worse as light launcher LR but I can hardly beleive it can be preferred over beylauncher.
Glad to see familiar accessories still work, then! I suspect these will be able to get considerably heavier and bulkier than MFB grips, too... however, with all the MFB stuff piled on it, it looks quite ridiculous.
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:41 AM)Brood Wrote: Everything is compateble with every gear including changing the grip itself to 3seg and all that.The thing above is just a lock for the compact launcher and it works very well.Notice that the compace launcher has built in tools (BBG-1 Samurai Ifraid w145CF didnt have a tool.)And the red thing is horrible.Not as worse as light launcher LR but I can hardly beleive it can be preferred over beylauncher.
BBG-1 does have a tool
They did not include beypointer but probably could put that on there besides angle compass instead or it is not work. For some reason it reminds me of that Beyblade Metal Masters grip they released in the beginning of the series.
That looks a lot cooler than the metal fight launcher grip
(Mar. 15, 2012  3:07 PM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote: It looks so good, but i would they have grip or rubber grip with it or sold separably?

It's compatible with the grip rubber and the grip extension from the previous series.