BBC- Super Control Beys

correct me if im rong but i read somthing that said u can control them for 15 sec btw how does the rc work
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:24 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: correct me if im rong but i read somthing that said u can control them for 15 sec btw how does the rc work

Tired thats hasbros RC beys
Thanks Kai-V!
Well, just useless....... I wonder if these would actually turn out to be good....
Still, the color scheme is good!
I had a hasbro Dranzer V2 RC bey...it was terrible...from day 1 it never responded correctly, but maybe that was just mine...

The stadium looks promising! perhaps, as said before, it could be a a cheaper alternative to BB-10! Testing must be done when the stadium is released. And who knows? maybe this time around these RC beys will actually work!

For those who say this isn't like TT, and this is more like Hasbro, i disagree. The guys over at TT were probobly like "Damn it! How does Hasbro do it? They release better versions of our beyblades plus crappy miscellanous gear on there own that everyone buys even though it sucks anyways! I got it! let's do something like that too!"

But seriously, Takara-TOMY, like Hasbro, is just another company in this world that wants to keep thier succesful franchises alive and making money, so it isnt shocking to me at all that we will see gimmicky toys from both companies every now and agian. the only reason that TT makes less gimmicky stuff is because Beyblade in Japan is more of a hobby than it is a toy, where in America, the line's purpose is to appeal to a younger audience as a toy, not a competative hobby or collectors items. In truth, if I wasn't a fan of the original beyblade as a kid, there would be no way in hell I would even dare look at beyblades now, because the entire North American BMF franchise is just way to kiddy for a 16 year old like me.
The official logo :

[Image: supercontrolbeybladelog.jpg]

The new controller litterally looks like a controller for electronic toy cars ...
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1730/...blade1.jpg
Hmm. The logo looks nice actually. I notice there are holes in the 'facebolt', whats with that?

Anyways, thanks Kai-V for pictures.
Can anyone tell me how does it works?
If anyone knew how it worked it would have been posted already in this thread - which it hasn't.
But clearly you use the buttons on the controller to control it...
Oh,this looks unuseful.I don't think I'll get one.Is TT going to make more of this?
It is not for competitive use...so why exactly did TT make them?...to make money or was it for some other reason?
So it really is an HMS Bit Protector, aha. I can see the tool on the controller.

I would assume this means that these can be customized? There would be no reason for the beys to be able to be disassembled if they would not be able to be customized.

EDIT: Actually, maybe it's for just mode changes.
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:44 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: It is not for competitive use...so why exactly did TT make them?...to make money or was it for some other reason?

For 'fun'. At least, they clearly made it a totally different toyline than Metal Fight Beyblade, so we will still be getting all the regular releases at the same time, therefore you can ignore the Super Control Beys.

Thank you, Hero.
That stadium looks like it has 3 ramps to me ...
I guess the Japanese kids didn't master their beys yet, if it attacks them from the stadium... XD

But after the failure of the old RC beys, I don't get why Hasbro and TT think that people will still want to buy this and this will be very fun...
Well yes! The beyblade actually has a bit protector! Is TT trying to revive the HMS series? Brilliant. Well, about the RC, it looks great, but yes, it looks like a RC car's RC...
Because kids want to control their beys like Ginga and Ryugga does,
and that's why.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That stadium looks like it has 3 ramps to me ...

The furthest side is just a wall, it doesn't seem to extend as far as the ramps.

So I assume it's launched with a normal launcher, and the controller attaches to a grip? Or even the controller is the launcher, as there seem to be some holes for ripcords.
I guess it has two functions - launching and controlling?
It'll be bothersome to launch it with a launcher then controlling it with a controller.
No, TT with not be that stupid.
Is the hole at the Bit Protector used to insert some kind of tool to disassamble it?It looks like it.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Is TT trying to revive the HMS series? Brilliant.

This is a ridiculous thing to post. Of course they are not ...
Very small pictures :
http://ameblo.jp/junume/image-1092758115...06495.html
That controller is indeed also the launcher, and it uses a winder.

http://ameblo.jp/junume/image-1092758115...06479.html
Man those photos are tiny... Oh well, thanks for the update Kai-V. Stadium does look quite interesting however.
Hmm, in that second picture you posted, it looks as though there are magnets (?) on the stadium. I wonder if they are lol

I hope this stadium is good at least =_=

Thanks Kai-V!