BBB(Beyblade Boss Battles), Story mode activated.

Ok, so I thought of this idea while watching a Cuphead vid. It's like a cbt, but as a boss battle focused video game.

It's a bit intricate, but here goes-

So, like most boss battle games, you will usually battle 5 bosses in the order of difficulty. However, there is a twist. You don't know what the bosses are until someone beats them. Sort of like when a game is released, there has to be people who unlock the bosses, and then they share them, so other people can prepare. Of course, multiple players can suggest the same bey, as this isn't really a cbt. There are scores, but it's like golf. The lower your score, the better. Your score is the number of times you lose, so you would be aiming for a zero(though there is basically no chance that'll happen). Anyway, I added some things based on this idea, to make it a bit more puzzle-like.
Rules:
-None of the first four beys/bosses will be of the same type.
-The first bey/boss will be revealed.
-You can change your bey when you lose.
-You cannot advance once YOU win. If someone else wins and the bey/boss is revealed, you still have to win yourself.
-The final boss is a stock combo.
-First to 3, and bursts are worth 2.
-There is a hardcore mode and a story mode, which will be activated at random. some rules do not apply when these modes are in play, they will be specified when activated.
-You have three days to beat all bosses, then, your bey will be reset.
There is one more twist. The first two beys will be pretty easy, so there will be two different sets of parts you can pick from. The easy set is all Hasbro, the hard is all TT. Like a cbt, you pick your beys.

I probably explained it trashily, but I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Easy parts:
Hard Parts:
First Boss:
Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight
Have fun!
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hazard kerbeus 5 cross weight

ok, forgot to mention is first to 3, and bursts are 2. will start rn
Rage Longinus Hold' 3A pls for hard
Legand Spryzen S3 7Star Destroy S for easy
you can add the boss dificulty when its revealed and someone have already beaten it
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:36 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Rage Lucifer Hold' 3A pls

You do know Lucifer is right spin?
UGGG! My Brain!
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:36 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Rage Lucifer Hold' 3A pls for hard
Legand Spryzen S3 7Star Destroy S for easy

ok, but i'll have to change the lucifer to longinus.
Still a bit confused but I think I get the jist of things. I'll go with Z Achilles 11Star Iron

As for Hard I'll do Hell Salamander Infinity Atomic
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hazard kerbeus 5 cross weight

ok, forgot to mention is first to 3, and bursts are 2. will start rn

you can make bursts from beys made with hard parts count 1 instead of 2 because then it would not be fun and the boss battles would be too easy
because is not fair people trying to win with weak combos and the ones that uses OP combos be like , just winning without any disadvantages
valtaoi_007 , you unfortunately lost, 4-0, two bursts, one simultaneous burst.
@LJ-Blader, what spin direction do you want Spryzen in?

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Still a bit confused  but I think I get the jist of things. I'll go with Z Achilles 11Star Iron

All easy is hasbro, and all hard is TT. Is mobius ok instead of Atomic?
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: valtaoi_007 , you unfortunately lost, 4-0, two bursts, one simultaneous burst.

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Still a bit confused  but I think I get the jist of things. I'll go with Z Achilles 11Star Iron

Mobius is fine
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ok, forgot to mention is first to 3, and bursts are 2. will start rn

you can make bursts from beys made with hard parts count 1 instead of 2 because then it would not be fun and the boss battles would be too easy
because is not fair people trying to win with weak combos and the ones that uses OP combos be like , just winning without any disadvantages

ahh, but if you miraculously burst the final boss, and it counts as one, it makes it a bit counterintuitive.
Rage Longinus Mobius 3A
Well, this is kiiiinda confusing, but I'll give it a try.
Spiral Treptune (Screw Trident) 4Cross Atomic for easy
World Longinus Unite' 2B for hard
Eclipse Force, you lost 4-0 as well. imma just say this upfront: Z Achilles has a bit of a tendency to burst, more than it's TT counterpart.

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Rage Longinus Mobius 3A

the first two bosses are lightweights, so ya gotta pick from the easy combos first.
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you can make bursts from beys made with hard parts count 1 instead of 2 because then it would not be fun and the boss battles would be too easy

ahh, but if you miraculously burst the final boss, and it counts as one, it makes it a bit counterintuitive.
it only counts to OP combos, so not every single soul that exists chose strong combos and wins with no effort with no disadvantages at all
(example  only: any combo with rage, 3A, Mobius,Spriggan, Lucifer, world, Brave with 2A, Perfect Phoenix, etc)
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 'Eclipse Force', you lost 4-0 as well. imma just say this upfront: Z Achilles has a bit of a tendency to burst, more than it's TT counterpart.

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Rage Longinus Mobius 3A

the first two bosses are lightweights, so ya gotta pick from the easy combos first.
My bad, Orb Engaard 7 Cross Wedge-S
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Well, this is kiiiinda confusing, but I'll give it a try.

ok, for first boss, you won 3-0. doing 2nd as we speak
PinkRose , you won two in a row. 2nd boss unlocked: Stamina Type: Tempest Wyvron Hurricane(TT) Banshee-H. I will continue your battles once I get to two other requests I have. Good job, and good luck!
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 'Eclipse Force', you lost 4-0 as well. imma just say this upfront: Z Achilles has a bit of a tendency to burst, more than it's TT counterpart.

My bad, Orb Engaard 7 Cross Wedge-S

You defeated the first boss 3-0!

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:57 PM)Newblader Wrote: Orb engaard e5  limited guard

Unfortunately, you lost 3-2. Better luck next time!

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Well, this is kiiiinda confusing, but I'll give it a try.

forgot to ask, what mode 2B?

Before I keep going, point standings:
0 pts:
PinkRose
CheetoBlader
1 pt:
valtaoi_007
Eclipse Force
Newblader
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: valtaoi_007 , you unfortunately lost, 4-0, two bursts, one simultaneous burst.

Left pls
Eclipse Force, unfortunately, you lost. Better luck next time!

CheetoBlader, Sorry, the 2nd boss beat you, 3-2. Better luck next time!