BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF Draft DONED.KEI,read it!

Poll: BeyWiki Material?

Yes
60.00%
No
16.67%
Almost
23.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
lol i just realised that you typed track instead of bottom oh and you forgot to mention that lf is more aggressive then other plastic bottoms due to its jagged form
hey Whatzzer, for the LF, you could add that the 6 protrusions facing left sort of grips onto the stadium giving meteo a decent amount of attack, i also have the bey
Any more comments? I updated it already.
Updated it.What is the Hasbro version?
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:03 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Updated it.What is the Hasbro version?

It is the same name, except there are 2 of them, one from the Triple Battle Set (Gold/Grey, I think), and the other one being the original TT and Sonokong color, from the Hasbro "Single Packs".

This article is coming along nicely. Smile
Add these bits of information to the LF section:
-LF is a left, plastic version of R^2F.
-LF has decent attack, but it is unreliable because performing sliding shoot is very difficult with it; LF tends to rocket around the stadium rather than retain a flower pattern.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ok,I own this bey,I know momiji has one,but since his is not approved yet,I still have a chance right?

Face:L-Drago
Weight:1.07 grams
The face on this beyblade depicts a dragon,Draco,one of the 88 constellations in the space.

This face is different from the Lightning L-Drago,with it being translucent blue and the DRAGO words are removed.

Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight:6.03 grams
L Drago II features three Dragon-heads which cover 3 of the 6 protrusions of Meteo at all times, which allows for a mode change similar to Lightning L Drago. By removing L Drago II from Meteo, rotating it 180 degrees, and placing it back on Meteo, there are 2 possible modes; Assault Mode and Barrage Mode. The modes are easily recognizable by the Protrusions on Meteo, and which ones stick out. In Assault Mode, the Silver coloured protrusions become more prominent; and in Barrage Mode, the Gold coloured protrusions become more prominent. Because of these Mode Changes, L Drago II can only be used with Meteo.

This clear wheel is made of 50% rubber, and it lines the circumference of the Clear Wheel. This rubber provides great spin steal/equalizing properties for battles against right-spin beyblades. This rubber also provides a bit of Defense as it is good at absorbing hits, however as a whole, Meteo L Drago is very light and can't exhibit the same defense as Top Tier Defense Wheels. The rubber does lower the Smash Attack, but it is almost negligible. As the problem with its ancestor Lightning L Drago, the Clear Wheel does seem to get in way of the metal wheel at times while attacking.

Metal Wheel:Meteo
Weight:28.31 grams
The Meteo Metal Wheel has six protusions,three of them are Assault mode,while the another three,Barrage Mode.The modes can be easily recognized by the color of the protusions.Silver for Assault,while Gold for Barrage. Refer to the L Drago II section to find out how to change Modes and which one is better. As L Drago II is only compatible with Meteo, Meteo is only compatible with L Drago II.

Use in Attack Customizations:-
One of the best Attack Combo using Meteo is MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF. CH120 is used at 145 height against Attack types and Stamina,while 120 for Defence types.

Track:Left Wing 105
Weight:1.5 grams
LW105 has three wings facing downwards,in left direction.This feature is somehow
similiar to DF145/105,however,the effects are negligible,thus,outclassed by 85/90/100/BD145/CH120/R145.

Bottom:Left Flat
Weight:0.71
LF is a plastic version of LRF,having the almost similiar properties.It's star shape features 6
protusions facing to the left (when viewed from top.) The shape of LF is designed for Left Spin Beyblades, as more grip is made to the Stadium when using LF on a Left Spin Wheel, than on a Rit Spin Wheel. LF has the same setbacks as most other Plastic Flat Bottoms, because of it's low grip to the stadium and inability to retain a Flower Attern with the Sliding Shoot technique. As such, it is fully outclassed by RF/R2F/CS/WF/XF and LRF

Other Versions

BB-98 Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set
Meteo L-Drago Kurkoryuu Ver.(Black Flare Version)
Hasbro Triple Battle Set (Gold)

Conclusion:
Although LW105 and LF are outclassed parts,Meteo and L-Drago II has uses in Smash Attack and Spin Stealing.Every blader should atleast own one of this beyblade.

I made quite a few edits, in almost every section. Thisneeds some more work though.

Simple things:

You need to explain which mode is better.

You need to explain what The protrusions on Meteo look like.

I think the Meteo section needs a little more to it.
Edited it.Thanks,I realise there are some spelling errors in your quote,but i fixed it.
i think youshould add its spin stealing combos..add in used un stamina customization..
Meteo shows good potential fighting Basalt combos..
I think you should write more about Assult/barrage mode differences and tell us which is better.
I have wrote about it,seriously,but I still need to test which one is better.
Edited!
I'm too dumb to add to any Beyblade facts, so I'll offer essay-related advice (this is something you can use in the future if you're not in high school or college yet, especially in college). If you want this as a reference, it'd need to look a little more professional. Phrase-ending punctuations, such as periods (.), question marks (?), exclamation marks (!), and commas (,), as well as colons and semi-colons (: and ; respectively), should often be followed with a space before continuing the next phrase. I can see that you've done it for most sentence enders, but the commas and colons need it as well.

Also, fix some of your line breaks.
Quote:L Drago II features three Dragon-heads which cover 3 of the 6 protrusions of Meteo at all times, which allows for a mode change similar to Lightning L Drago. By removing L Drago II from Meteo, rotating it 180 degrees, and placing it back on Meteo, there are 2 modes; Assault Mode and Barrage Mode. The modes are easily recognizable by the Protrusions on Meteo, and which ones stick out. In Assault
Mode, the Silver coloured protrusions become more prominent; and in Barrage Mode, the Gold coloured protrusions become more prominent. Because of these Mode Changes, L Drago II can only be used with Meteo.
Quote:This clear wheel is made of 50% hard rubber, and it lines the circumference of the Clear Wheel. This rubber provides great spin steal/equalizing properties for battles against right-spin beyblades. This rubber also provides a bit of Defense as it is good at absorbing hits, however as a whole, Meteo L Drago is very light and can't exhibit
the same defense as Top Tier Defense Wheels. The rubber does lower the Smash Attack, but it is almost negligible. As the problem with Lightning L Drago, the Clear Wheel does seem to get in way of the metal wheel at times while attacking.
Quote:LW105 has three wings facing downwards,in left direction.This feature is somehow
similiar to DF145/105,however,the effects are negligible,thus,outclassed by 85/90/100/BD145/CH120/R145.
and
Quote:LF is a plastic version of LRF,having the almost similiar properties.It's star shape features 6
protusions facing to the left (when viewed from top.) The shape of LF is designed for Left Spin Beyblades, as more grip is made to the Stadium when using LF on a Left Spin Wheel, than on a Right Spin Wheel. LF has the same setbacks as most other Plastic Flat Bottoms, because of it's low grip to the stadium and inability to retain a Flower pattern with the Sliding Shoot technique. As such, it is fully outclassed by RF/R2F/CS/WF/XF and LRF
have early line breaks that shouldn't be there since it's still part of the paragraph. I have a feeling you used Notepad to do this; I recommend writing more analytic type of drafts such as this one in a program that auto-corrects or notes spelling and grammatical errors, as well as it doesn't carp with your line breaks, such as Microsoft Word (I don't know if OpenOffice does that too). Notepad has a habit of messing with linebreaks when Copied and Pastied from the file itself.
I didn't.Just written it on a piece pf paper and copied it to this thread.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ok,I own this bey,I know momiji has one,but since his is not approved yet,I still have a chance right?

Face:L-Drago
Weight:1.07 grams
The face on this beyblade depicts a dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space.

This face is different from the Lightning L-Drago,with it being translucent blue and the L'[b]DRAGO words are removed.

Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight:6.03 grams
L Drago II features three Dragon-heads which cover 3 of the 6 protrusions of Meteo at all times, which allows for a mode change similar to Lightning L Drago. By removing L Drago II from Meteo, rotating it 180 degrees, and placing it back on Meteo, there are 2 modes; Assault Mode and Barrage Mode. The modes are easily recognizable by the Protrusions on Meteo, and which ones stick out. In Assault
Mode, the Silver coloured protrusions become more prominent; and in Barrage Mode, the Gold coloured protrusions become more prominent. Because of these Mode Changes, L Drago II can only be used with Meteo.

This clear wheel is made of 50% hard rubber, and it lines the circumference of the Clear Wheel. This rubber provides great spin steal/equalizing properties for battles against right-spin beyblades. This rubber also provides a bit of Defense as it is good at absorbing hits, however as a whole, Meteo L Drago is very light and can't exhibit
the same defense as Top Tier Defense Wheels. The rubber does lower the Smash Attack, but it is almost negligible. As the problem with Lightning L Drago, the Clear Wheel does seem to get in way of the metal wheel at times while attacking.

Metal Wheel:Meteo
Weight:28.31 grams
The Meteo Metal Wheel has six protusions,three of them are Assault mode,while the another three,Barrage Mode.The modes can be easily recognized by the color of the protusions.Silver for Assault,while Gold for Barrage. Refer to the L Drago II section to find out how to change Modes and which one is better. As L Drago II is only compatible with Meteo, Meteo is only compatible with L Drago II.

Use in Attack Customizations:-
One of the best Attack Combo using Meteo is MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF. CH120 is used at 145 height against Attack types and Stamina,while 120 for Defence types.

Use in Balance Customizations:-
Meteo can be utilized to be used in the combo MF Meteo L-Drago 85CS.

Track:Left Wing 105
Weight:1.5 grams
LW105 has three wings facing downwards,in left direction.This feature is somehow

Bottom:Left Flat
Weight:0.71
LF is a plastic version of LRF,having the almost similiar properties.It's star shape features 6
protusions facing to the left (when viewed from top.) The shape of LF is designed for Left Spin Beyblades, as more grip is made to the Stadium when using LF on a Left Spin Wheel, than on a Right Spin Wheel. LF has the same setbacks as most other Plastic Flat Bottoms, because of it's low grip to the stadium and inability to retain a Flower pattern with the Sliding Shoot technique. [b]Although
it is still one of the fastest performance tips to date. As such, it is fully outclassed by RF/R2F/CS/WF/XF and LRF.

Other Versions

BB-98 Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set
Meteo L-Drago Kurkoryuu Ver.(Black Flare Version)
Hasbro Triple Battle Set (Gold)

Conclusion:
Although LW105 and LF are outclassed parts,Meteo and L-Drago II has uses in Smash Attack and Spin Stealing.Every blader should at least own one of this beyblade.

Made a few edits. Makes it look more professional.

Pretty good already though!
Seeing how LRF came out after LF, that first sentence of the bottom section is rather pointless.

There is some other stuff that went wrong in the passage, I'll point it out eventually.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Meteo-L-Drago-LW105LF
Maybe you could refer to this thread for a few more points in your article? Tongue_out
And are photos needed, or are there some already ready for it?
Dayum Shame.My Meteo is all busted up.Chipped here,all the paints were chipped.Want it?I might need help.Rai,gee,I don't think I should copy.
Not copy..improve by modify some relevant points in there.. Grin
i have mint MLD..but i'm not that good in photograph..and my version is the MLD reshuffle set..
Ok,I edited it due to Meteo's unusefullness in this new metagame.Any more comments?Also edited the MW section.
(Dec. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ok,I edited it due to Meteo's unusefullness in this new metagame.Any more comments?Also edited the MW section.

no to least reason to purchase this Beyblade

is it just me or does this last sentence not make sense
shouldnt it be like
no reason to purchase this beyblade the least just doesnt make sense to me
"Little to no competitive reason to purchase this Beyblade".
(Dec. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ok,I edited it due to Meteo's unusefullness in this new metagame.Any more comments?Also edited the MW section.

Well, look at the LA Bey Bash thread. Someone was placed using Meteo L Drago(145 variant)WD. Meteo is still useful IMO, especially paired with WD, or BD
Oh,I forgot about that term.Thanks a lot,Hazel!
Jon:-Left-spin wheels(not right and left)are kinda useless in this meta game,as th!nk said,and about someone placing:-Is he 1st?Meteo can't compete with all the new tier-worthy(check tier list,Kei was trying to make people agree on a new upgraded tier list) parts,which is useless.
(Dec. 19, 2011  11:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: "Little to no competitive reason to purchase this Beyblade".

yes that make alot more sense