BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF Draft DONED.KEI,read it!

Poll: BeyWiki Material?

Yes
60.00%
No
16.67%
Almost
23.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Ok,I own this bey.I know mommiji manju has one,but since his' is not yet approved,O still have a chance right?
Quote:Face: L-Drago
Weight: 1.07 grams

The face on this beyblade depicts a dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in the space.

This face is different from the Lightning L-Drago version, because it is translucent blue and the word DRAGO is removed.

Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight: 6.03 grams

L- Drago II features three Dragon-heads which cover three of the six protrusions of Meteo at all times, which allows for a mode change similar to Lightning L- Drago. By removing L Drago II from Meteo, rotating it 180 degrees, and placing it back on Meteo, there are two modes; Assault Mode and Barrage Mode. The modes are easily recognizable by the protrusions on Meteo, and which ones stick out. In Assault Mode, the silver coloured protrusions become more prominent; and in Barrage Mode, the gold coloured protrusions become more prominent. Because of these Mode Changes, L Drago II can only be used with Meteo.
The clear wheel is made of 50% hard rubber, and lines the circumference of the Clear Wheel. The rubber provides great spin-equalizing properties for battles against right-spin beyblades. It also provides a bit of Defense as it is good at absorbing hits, however as a whole, Meteo L Drago is very light and can't exhibit the same defense as Top Tier Defense Wheels. The rubber does lower the Smash Attack, but it is almost negligible. As the problem with Lightning L Drago, the Clear Wheel seems to get in the way of the metal wheel at times while attacking.

Metal Wheel: Meteo
Weight: 28.31 grams

The Meteo Metal Wheel has six protrusions, three of them are Assault mode, while the other three, Barrage Mode. The modes are easily recognized by the color of the protrusions. Silver for Assault, while Gold for Barrage. As L- Drago II is only compatible with Meteo, Meteo is only compatible with L- Drago II. Barrage Mode is better in terms of spin- equalizing.

Use in Attack Customizations:-
One of the best Attack Combos using Meteo is MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF. CH120 should be used at 145 height against Attack and Stamina types, while 120 for Defence types.

Use in Balance Customizations:-
Meteo can be utilized in the combo MF Meteo L-Drago 85CS.

Track: Left Wing 105
Weight: 1.5 grams

LW105 has three wings facing downwards, in left direction. This feature is somewhat similiar to DF145/105, however, the effects are negligible, thus, outclassed by 85/90/100/BD145(when paired with Lightning and Gravity)/CH120/R145.

Bottom: Left Flat
Weight: 0.71

LF has similiar properties to R2F, but is made out of plastic and its prortusions are facing to the left. Its star shape features six protrusions facing to the left, when viewed from top. The shape of LF is designed for Left Spin Beyblades, as more grip is made to the Stadium when using LF on a Left Spin Wheel, than on a Right Spin Wheel. LF has the same setbacks as most other Plastic Flat Bottoms, because of its low grip to the stadium and inability to retain a Flower pattern with the Sliding Shoot technique. As such, it is outclassed by RF/R2F/XF and LRF.

Other Versions

BB-98 Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set (Assault and Rush ver.)
CoroCoro Meteo L-Drago Kurkoryuu Ver.(Black Flare Version)
Hasbro Triple Battle Stadium Set (Gold)
Random Booster Volume 9:-Meteo L-Drago (Rush ver.)85LF
Random Booster Volume 9:-Meteo L-Drago (Assault ver.)LW105JB

Conclusion:
Although LW105 and LF are outclassed parts, Meteo and L-Drago II have use in Spin Stealing, however, as the metagame evolves, Meteo and L-Drago II are no longer useful. Because of that, there is "Little to no competitive reason to purchase this Beyblade".
looks ok to me i don't have tome to fully review but don't forget that facebolt is changed from the original L drago facebolt
I know that,just thinking how to write it now.
What the heck does it has to do with W105 anyway?No right?W105 has 2 wings,unlike LW105
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight:6.03 grams
The Clear Wheel features three Dragon-heads with 50% of it rubber, covering the outside of the Clear Wheel. The rubber allows L-Drago II to steal equalize an opposing right spin bey. This effect is though, negligible to left spin beys.

I guess we should add in that L-Drago II covers from Meteo from making contact. Most of the smash comes from the L-Drago II. Hey, i think we should stop using Spin Stealing, MLD only Spin Equalizes, from what i learned from Mc Frown.

P.S I could only edit this.. I do not know how to edit others. I'm new lol.
Thanks,yea,you're A Meteo L-Drago Fan like me,so you do know lots bout it.
You should probably mention that the rubber on meteo l drago's clear wheel slightly lowers its smash attack due to the friction caused by the rubber.
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:12 PM)#1 Wrote: You should probably mention that the rubber on meteo l drago's clear wheel slightly lowers its smash attack due to the friction caused by the rubber.

I would think it is also due to the fact that the rubber really absorbs shock ...
So,shock or friction?
You cannot explain most phenomena in spinning top battles with just one principle. So, both.
Doned.Thanks.Should I add some more in the conclusion section?
This may just be me being a perfectionist but i would add more to the conclusion explaining why meteo is unique (the clear wheel and fusion wheel's spin steal ability make this a a good bey or something like that). I would ask a for some other peoples opinions about this before you do it unless you believe it to be a good suggestion. Also for some reason you have a "-" after some of the ":" for some reason. EXAMPLE: Use in Attack Customizations:-
(its highlighted in blue)
its also in the conclusion section
Sorry for my stupidity if you did this on purpose
I;m Not sure MLD Face removed the words just italics the face though this could be wrong but pretty sure its more ittalics slanted for a face change
#1:I'll wait for other people's opinion first
BillyBlast:Look at your signature.It's not itacilized
Doesn't the rubber on the clear wheel of l drago wear down abit after each battle? After each battle with my bey i always see bits of the rubber come off. Does this happen to your meteo l drago?
Nope.I excessively use it,until most of Meteo's golden paint chipped,but I don't see any of that.
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:51 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: #1:I'll wait for other people's opinion first
BillyBlast:Look at your signature.It's not itacilized

Oh sorry his hands or something look like the L drago Words sorry
Ok.Shall I wait for approval or add more?
Any more critisizm's?
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight:6.03 grams
The Clear Wheel features three Dragon-heads with 50% of it rubber, covering the outside of the Clear Wheel. The rubber allows L-Drago II to steal equalize an opposing right spin bey. This effect is though, negligible to left spin beys.The rubber also slightly lowers the Smash Attack,which is caused by the friction of the rubber and the ability of the rubber to absorb hits.

IMO, the CW section should be worked upon. I am not at all experienced with this stuff, but I'll try to change it a bit, and make it look better... Its my first attempt to write a whole thing/article, because usually, I just change some sentences...

L Drago II features three Dragon-heads which cover 3 of the 6 protrusions of Meteo at all times. This allows for mode change similar to Lightning L Drago. L Drago II can only be used with Meteo. This clear wheel is made of 50% rubber, and it lines the circumference of the Clear Wheel. This rubber provides great spin steal/equalizing properties for battles against right-spin beyblades. This rubber also provides a bit of Defense as it is good at absorbing hits. The rubber does lower the Smash Attack, but it is almost negligible. As the problem with its ancestor Lightning L Drago, the Clear Wheel does seem to get in way of the metal wheel at times while attacking.
Ancestor word should not be used.Also, I don't want people to judge like that.Only Kei deserves it.Also,since his was not approved,I still got a chance.I'll think about your writting later.
Oh, I am sorry! Smile Well, changed it a bit...
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ancestor word should not be used.Also, I don't want people to judge like that.Only Kei deserves it.Also,since his was not approved,I still got a chance.I'll think about your writting later.

Why? It's a group effort. Even though you're entitled to say it's not a significant improvement, it's not up to you to say you don't want contributions.
Ok.I'll change it soon.<3,you have something to criticize?