BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set

(Jun. 03, 2010  8:32 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If you'd read through the thread, then you'd know.
It comes with mold 2 of earth, current best defense wheel, ED145, also a great defense track, and R2F, an alternative to RF.
This all in all is a really good starter set for anyone new to the game in need of decent parts.
So yes, it's worth buying.

And don't forget D, a top tier stamina bottom,
and the galaxy wheel recolor is really cool.
I really want the rock orso.

I think the recolor look sbetter than the one from the extreme beystadium
(Jun. 04, 2010  12:05 AM)Jsc Wrote: I really want the rock orso.

I think the recolor look sbetter than the one from the extreme beystadium

Same with me!! Rock orso is an awesome looking blade! (btw, what is the difference between this orso and the rock orso in the extreme stadium?)

oh, and I LOVE the recolor galaxy pegasis. lol
Not liking the clear wheel as much. But it still ain't as bad as the box made it appear to be.

EDIT: Galaxy Pegasis I mean.
The original rock orso has a brown clear wheel i believe.
Oh, the black/dark is really nice.

And the clear wheel is really 'clear' lol. But, the turquoise metal wheel is what clinched it for me.
This looks awesome Grin A definite addition to my collection come pay day Grin
Just got this set for my son but his current launcher isn’t compatible. What’s a good launcher that will work?
(Feb. 07, 2020  1:36 AM)Ben987 Wrote: Just got this set for my son but his current launcher isn’t compatible. What’s a good launcher that will work?

You're necroposting (posting in a long since dead thread), which is a pretty big forums no-no, but that aside this set is for Metal Fight Beyblade so any Metal Fight launcher should work.
(Feb. 07, 2020  1:36 AM)Ben987 Wrote: Just got this set for my son but his current launcher isn’t compatible. What’s a good launcher that will work?

Welcome to the WBO. One rule on this site is that you shouldn’t necropost, which means not to post on a thread that has not been poster on for a long time. In this case, the last time this thread was posted on was almost ten years ago. Next time make a thread for this in the Q&A Forum. To answer your question, maybe try and get this Beyblade that comes with a launcher: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Jap...Sw60lXMVXY