BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set

(Apr. 28, 2010  9:40 AM)NAP Wrote: Rock, ED145, and D aren't all that great, imo.

ED145 and D are decent parts. Rock on the other hand isn't all the great.
Is ED145 any good? I never saw any conclusive results on it.
(Apr. 28, 2010  2:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is ED145 any good? I never saw any conclusive results on it.

i think is alright a blocking lower attackers, but c145 is better
I personally find ED145 to be better than C145 from the testing I've done on it, but both in personal opinion are inferior to GB145.
Being honest I'm really quite interested in being able to put ED145 on a lower track, as has been shown on the 130 available on Thermal Lacerta.
Although the likelihood of this being legal is low, it'd definitely improve the part in personal opinion.
The wheel would still be high enough to avoid getting hit by the opposing metal wheel, yet the track would be low enough to take more of the brunt of the attack, while being less susceptible to upper, which to me is the tracks main problem.
The wings just don't hang low enough on a 145.
I'm so impatient haha. I really can't wait for this to hit the online markets!!

now... its yen price is around $28 when converted... but does anyone have any guesses on how much this will go for on many online stores and/or ebay?

Btw, thanks for all the pics for those who posted... the set looks awesome! and I'm definitely in need of the ED145 and everything that comes with Galaxy Pegasis Smile
i would hazard a guess of at least $50 US... At least when it first appears online.
$70 atleast galaxy peg itself is still $50
(May. 03, 2010  12:58 AM)FOOF! Wrote: $70 atleast galaxy peg itself is still $50

That price is really over-priced though. It's not representative of anything.
Just picked this up!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT

can't wait to receive it. Will have high quality pictures up when I get it in the mail Smile

(btw. it was $59.99 + FREE shipping..)
it better be free shipping when they're charging over double the retail price
According to Kyoganken's pictures of the Beyblade Deck Entry set, the Earth wheel included is still the first mold.

BB-75 Beyblade Deck Entry Set- Earth Wheel (first mold)
[Image: bb47f.jpg]
SONOKONG Earth Virgo GB145BS-Earth Wheel (second mold)
[Image: 10EarthAquila.JPG]

EDIT: I just realised that the photo that Kyoganken took was the Earth Wheel of BB-47 Earth Aquila. So it is still unsure hat mold the Earth Wheel included in the set is.
(May. 09, 2010  1:02 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: According to Kyoganken's pictures of the Beyblade Deck Entry set, the Earth wheel included is still the first mold.

[Image: bb47f.jpg]
[Image: 10EarthAquila.JPG]

EDIT: I just realised that the photo that Kyoganken took was the Earth Wheel of BB-47 Earth Aquila. So it is still unsure hat mold the Earth Wheel included in the set is.

Well, I'll definitely have pictures posted as soon as I get it.
Its been shipped... so I'm assuming another 5-10 days.

I'll try to take high quality pictures of every part individualy, and also when the blades are put together Smile
(May. 09, 2010  2:56 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Well, I'll definitely have pictures posted as soon as I get it.
Its been shipped... so I'm assuming another 5-10 days.

I'll try to take high quality pictures of every part individualy, and also when the blades are put together Smile

Thanks.
Looking forward to see the pictures!Joyful_2
(May. 09, 2010  1:02 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: According to Kyoganken's pictures of the Beyblade Deck Entry set, the Earth wheel included is still the first mold.

[Picture.]
[Picture.]

While the parts were coloured, since the seller has the actual sticker sheet for BB-75 Earth Virgo, I think we can extrapolate that the Beyblade Deck Entry Set indeed comes with the second mold of Earth.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r65623849
(May. 09, 2010  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: While the parts were coloured, since the seller has the actual sticker sheet for BB-75 Earth Virgo, I think we can extrapolate that the Beyblade Deck Entry Set indeed comes with the second mold of Earth.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r65623849

That's great!Joyful_2
Hey I don't know why on TT website it's Galaxy Pegasis 105R2F but on R エスコルピオT125JB's pic its W105R2F+ green and yellow G-Peg looks sick but E-Vir and R-Ors looks good.
btw Thanks Kai-v
Wow this looks great :o
I'm going to buy it XD
4 you uk bladers like me
this is being sold for £39.86
Just got in my Deck Entry set! And I have some pictures to share with everyone!!

So:

[Image: IMG_0016.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0019.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0020.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0021.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0022.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0024.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]

If you guys want pictures of the packaging, or any other up close pictures of any parts, just ask Grin
Oh... and I did some customizing...

I left Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F alone... but I created:

Rock Orso ED145WD as my defense type
and
Earth Virgo T125D as my stamina type.

I know T125 is a low track for stamina... but i'm trying it out haha.

Oh, and I may get another pair of metal faces and get one on Rock Orso.
(May. 07, 2010  2:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Just picked this up!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT

can't wait to receive it. Will have high quality pictures up when I get it in the mail Smile

(btw. it was $59.99 + FREE shipping..)

SIXTY BUCKS?
Geez, here the deck is sold in stores, and its 2,500 Yen, which is about $27.
You'll have to get used to frivolity around here. :]
Is this woeth buying? The galaxy peg looks really nice.
If you'd read through the thread, then you'd know.
It comes with mold 2 of earth, current best defense wheel, ED145, also a great defense track, and R2F, an alternative to RF.
This all in all is a really good starter set for anyone new to the game in need of decent parts.
So yes, it's worth buying.
plus the deck case looks kinda cool.