BB-70: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F DRAFT!

(Nov. 14, 2010  10:25 PM)Dogs Pepsi Wrote: isnt Galaxy Pegasis BB-71 or is it for Ray Unicorno

The truth is its BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F.
Huh? Do you even have galaxy? How do you know it spins for a minute. I know it doesn't. All you are doing is telling people descriptions of the bey. That's it. And also. POISON PEGASIS 135 JB? What kind of idiot told you that?
He/She clearly wrote Combo from WBBA.And R2F Wears faster than RF.
Does it really wear out faster than RF?Unhappy I hope that's the only con of this bey. I am thinking of getting this beyblade but can anyone tell me whether the Galaxy wheel can match up to the Lightning wheel in terms of attack?
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Track: Wing 105
Weight: 1.1g
The low track that has some gimmick, it has 2 "Wings" that symbolizes Pegasis' wings. It is slightly heavier than 105. This track can be useful if you have tall bottoms.

could change it to:

This track has 2 "Wings" that symbolizes Pegasis' wings. It is slightly heavier than 105. The gimmick for this track is to lift air current when it is used in right spin.

i assume that by lifting the air current the beyblade would spin a little longer possibly? or i could be mistaken.

(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Competitive Combo according to WBBA: MF Poison Pegasis 135JB

Generally i wouldn't recommend putting this in because it will basically state after what you've written that the only "competitive" part to use is the Pegasis clear wheel. We all know that clear wheels won't make too much difference to the match.

(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Face: Pegasus II
It depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It can be used straight out of the box, or you can put a sticker on it.

It depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. The image of Pegasis has been painted onto plastic face so the user (if s/he wishes) would not have to place the sticker onto the plastic face.
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:40 AM)Ranul96 Wrote: Does it really wear out faster than RF?Unhappy I hope that's the only con of this bey. I am thinking of getting this beyblade but can anyone tell me whether the Galaxy wheel can match up to the Lightning wheel in terms of attack?
Galaxy is pretty bad, because its not consistent. (The recoilon this thing, whew.)
Some might get good results, but then later not.
It is no match for Lightning.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Clear Wheel: Pegasus II
Weight: 3.1g
Translucent Blue in color, it has ridges that looks like a horse for attack types. This wheel does have stickers but in small number, some parts are painted red. It is one of the heaviest clear wheels.

Accually, some clear wheels are heavier like bull and aquario, aquario is .1 heavier and bull is .2 heaver.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:21 AM)Megablaster Wrote:
Translucent Blue in color, it has ridges that looks like a horse for attack types. This wheel does have stickers but in small number, some parts are painted red. It is one of the heaviest clear wheels.

Accually, some clear wheels are heavier like bull and aquario, aquario is .1 heavier and bull is .2 heaver.

uhhhh yeah ONE of the heavier clear wheels not THE heaviest ONE of the heaviest Speechless
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Competitive Combo according to WBBA: MF Poison Pegasis 135JB

Andrew
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick. It is shaped like a star.

Andrew
It is one of the heaviest clear wheels.

(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Track: Wing 105
This track can be useful if you have tall bottoms.

(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Bottom: Right Rubber Flat (R²F)
Weight: 0.8g
Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick.

AndrewAndrewAndrewAndrew

So many "Andrew"s....

W105 is useless. It's only good part is R2F.

Sorry if I'm kinda hard on a fellow Filipino here..

:Andrew:
Your single emoticon posts are not helpful, constructive nor welcome on any part of this board, but especially more so on this part of the forum.

If you have nothing helpful to contribute, get out.
I think you should change it to owning more than one of this bey due to R2F will become worn down over time and this is the only bey that comes with R2F.
i agree. and it seems that my r2f has worn down quicker than rf. so more than one or two is advised
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Bottom: Right Rubber Flat (R²F)
Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick. It is shaped like a star, which makes it move faster. R²F also grips the stadium floor better than RF, but the only problem is the stamina, it only lasts for less than a minute. It will not easily get worn out unlike RF. Like its predecessor, it is very tall.

Overall:
Galaxy Pegasis is a very powerful bey. Its only weakness is its stamina. But overall it's very good because of its very smooth attack and clean hits plus smashing KO's. Every Blader should at least own one copy of this blade.
woah woah woah. you repeated yourself there 3 times. and copy? delete copy it will be better.
Sorry if this is offending.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Hi guys, I'm so sorry that i plagiarized, i just didn't know plagiarism back then.

Face: Pegasus II
It depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It can be used straight out of the box, or you can put a sticker on it.

Clear Wheel: Pegasus II

More detail needed

Metal Wheel: Galaxy
Weight: 29.5g
The Original Galaxy Wheel is coated with blue. It has 3 protrusions that's used for Force Smash but it also has other features as well. Even though it is one of the Lightest Metal Wheels created, its powerful Force smash makes up for it. It also has a little Smash Attack.

I doubt it has powerful force smash. Pegasis has powerful force smash and it's way better than this... More testing is needed to confirm but I think the general opinion is that it has some use but is not great. Also more detail is needed

Track: Wing 105
The low track that has some gimmick, it has 2 "Wings" that symbolizes Pegasis' wings. It is slightly heavier than 105. This track can be useful if you have tall bottoms.

More detail needed

Bottom: Right Rubber Flat (R²F)
Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick. It is shaped like a star, which makes it move faster. R²F also grips the stadium floor better than RF, but the only problem is the stamina, it only lasts for less than a minute. It will not easily get worn out unlike RF. Like its predecessor, it is very tall.

It apparantly is faster than RF so i'd say this. More detail is needed

Overall:
Galaxy Pegasis is a very powerful bey. Its only weakness is its stamina. But overall it's very good because of its very smooth attack and clean hits plus smashing KO's. Every Blader should at least own one copy of this blade.

Completly disagree with this section. You don't need one of these at all. Storm Pegasus is just as good if not better because Storm has more uses than Galaxy. It's obvious it's only weakness is stamina. It has a rubber bottom. Also attack types generally don't have much stamina.

Tips:
Galaxy Pegasis is one of the most exciting beyblades, It spins wildly and has a strong attack. Use a sliding shot when launching this bey. Pegasis can be very devastating if launched properly. Practice launching it at an angle or from different places on the stadium.

No need for this section

Competitive Combo according to WBBA: MF Poison Pegasis 135JB

That's an awful combo. No point even including it.

My comments on each section.
Uh, I'm not sure that the part about the Pegasus 2 clear wheel being "like a horse for attack types" needs to be in there. You could put: this clear wheel is shaped like 2 horses, and is blue and red in color. That makes more sense to me.
Dude, every blader should own multiples since R2F wears down. Also, Attack beys are not supposed to have good attack. And Galaxy's force smash isn't that powerful, and force smash isn't a popular choice in the MFB's.
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:38 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Also, Attack beys are not supposed to have good attack.
lolwut.

I don't see why people keep advising small changes to this article. It literally needs a complete overhaul.
I think that he means that a bey will come with one or two attack type parts, but overall won't be that great at attack due tothe other non attack type parts.
Umm, could I take a stab at this article, and try to write my own version based off of research?
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:38 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Also, Attack beys are not supposed to have good attack.
lolwut.

I don't see why people keep advising small changes to this article. It literally needs a complete overhaul.

I might try and make a new one soon since I don't think Galaxy Dranzer even looks at this anymore.
He has made a forum of his own for Filipino bladers (I am a member, since I am Filipino)

Anyways, all of it needs major improvement because of little detail and some wrong information.
You might as well just make a new one. I'm gonna have a go at this on the weekend.
Why are people saying R2F wears faster than RF? I was told R2F was made of higher quality rubber than RF and took longer to wear down. Also in your article you called it "Right Rubber Flat" I thought it's official name was "Rubber Squared Flat", and that makes sense to me because the amount of friction movement it produces leaves RF in the dust. I'm saying this from my speculation, I have used an R2F vs. RF combo and R2F was much faster to the kill.