BB-70: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F DRAFT!

Hi guys, I'm so sorry that i plagiarized, i just didn't know plagiarism back then.

Face: Pegasus II
Weight: 1.1g
It depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It can be used straight out of the box, or you can put a sticker on it.

Clear Wheel: Pegasus II
Weight: 3.1g
Translucent Blue in color, it has ridges that looks like a horse for attack types. This wheel does have stickers but in small number, some parts are painted red. It is one of the heaviest clear wheels.

Metal Wheel: Galaxy
Weight: 29.5g
The Original Galaxy Wheel is coated with blue. It has 3 protrusions that's used for Force Smash but it also has other features as well. Even though it is one of the Lightest Metal Wheels created, its powerful Force smash makes up for it. It also has a little Smash Attack.

Track: Wing 105
Weight: 1.1g
The low track that has some gimmick, it has 2 "Wings" that symbolizes Pegasis' wings. It is slightly heavier than 105. This track can be useful if you have tall bottoms.

Bottom: Right Rubber Flat (R²F)
Weight: 0.8g
Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick. It is shaped like a star, which makes it move faster. R²F also grips the stadium floor better than RF, but the only problem is the stamina, it only lasts for less than a minute. It will not easily get worn out unlike RF. Like its predecessor, it is very tall.

Overall:
Galaxy Pegasis is a very powerful bey. Its only weakness is its stamina. But overall it's very good because of its very smooth attack and clean hits plus smashing KO's. Every Blader should at least own one copy of this blade.

Tips:
Galaxy Pegasis is one of the most exciting beyblades, It spins wildly and has a strong attack. Use a sliding shot when launching this bey. Pegasis can be very devastating if launched properly. Practice launching it at an angle or from different places on the stadium.

Competitive Combo according to WBBA: MF Poison Pegasis 135JB
Should put some pictures of the parts and the blade itself
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Like its predecessor,it is tall, taller than RF and has some kind of gimmick. It is shaped like a star.

Andrew
Pegasus II is a horse for attack types. Galaxy is coated with blue paint. Mention W105 is the lowest gimmicked track next to LW105. Compare R²F to RF in terms of stamina and speed. Now I'm just listing.
Ill put some pics of galaxy pegasus when mine comes in the mail
if no1 does it before me.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: This blade has a very effective Force Smash that can win tournaments. Every blader should own multiples of this blade.

Do you even own this Beyblade?
No, but my friend has one. He was the one that told me to post this.
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:57 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: No, but my friend has one. He was the one that told me to post this.

Is he on the WBO? And where did he get his Galaxy Pegasis anyway?

Anyway, nice job bro. Nice to see a fellow Filipino doing something like this.

Add more content though, like the previously stated comparisons between RF and R2F.

Grin
the gimmick of the w105 and r2f is so that the blade has stronger spins to the right as its weight leans more towards the right
Your info is kinda wrong. Definatly not a blade to own if you can buy something else. There are much better blades for attack.
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:09 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Your info is kinda wrong. Definatly not a blade to own if you can buy something else. There are much better blades for attack.

actually its pretty effective at 145 height...
(Sep. 29, 2010  12:54 PM)jason_47 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:57 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: No, but my friend has one. He was the one that told me to post this.

Is he on the WBO? And where did he get his Galaxy Pegasis anyway?

Anyway, nice job bro. Nice to see a fellow Filipino doing something like this.

Add more content though, like the previously stated comparisons between RF and R2F.

Grin

He's not here, he doesn't want to register.
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:09 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Your info is kinda wrong. Definatly not a blade to own if you can buy something else. There are much better blades for attack.

Not sure about the Galaxy wheel, but I definitely recommend multiple copies of R2F. I've actually achieved quite useful results with it, while I've also had better success against RS combos using a R2F instead a RF.
I was talking about the wheel.
*Ahem* I kinda called this article, along with Ray Unicorno D125CS. But I guess it's nice to see others taking a stab at it. If I only had less homework... I'll get started on my draft(s) tonight.

Edit: Make each section longer and contentious; also, I disagree with having to own multiples of this Beyblade.
Hey how did you do th little 2.
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:21 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Make each section longer and contentious.

con·ten·tious - Adjective
1. Causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.

I think you mean continuous.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:01 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Competitive Combo according to WBBA: MF Poison Pegasis 135JB

MF POISON PEGASIS 135JB!?!??!?!?! COMPETITIVE?!?!?!?/................................ I think not XD
sounds like it >.>
isnt Galaxy Pegasis BB-71 or is it for Ray Unicorno
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:25 PM)Dogs Pepsi Wrote: isnt Galaxy Pegasis BB-71 or is it for Ray Unicorno
This post was very pointless. If you looked on the MFB Product List on Beywiki, you would have known.