BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

Quote:
Name Change
Burn Phoenix 135MS was released by Hasbro as Burn Fireblaze 135MS.

Face: Phoenix
Weight: 1.07g
The Face depicts Phoenix, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Phoenix
Weight: 2.88g
Phoenix was first released in a bright, translucent orange color. It represents the wings and fiery tails of the firebird. Small, yellow details are painted on the wings and black stickers can be applied on the tails' feathers. Each feather composing the tails is also a small, ramp-like slope.

Metal Wheel: Burn
Weight: 31.51
Burn is an almost completely circular Metal Wheel, interrupted only by two sets of wave-like ridges. The center of the wheel features a flame pattern representing the sun, which complements the Phoenix Clear Wheel. This Metal Wheel’s predominant characteristic is its weight distribution; the weight is concentrated on the edge of the wheel, while the center is hollow and light. This produces what is known as the Flywheel effect, the ability for a rotating object to increase its rotational velocity with the use of its own momentum. The ridges are subject to some level of recoil, but are also capable of smash attack; however, the latter is not potent enough to be used effectively.

Burn was once the best Stamina wheel, along with Metal System Virgo. However, it has since been outclassed by newer wheels such as Scythe and Phantom, the latter sharing many characteristics with Burn itself.

MOLD VARIATION:
Burn has a total of four molds, three of them released by TAKARA-TOMY and one released by Hasbro. The TAKARA-TOMY molds have the phrase “Burn Wheel” engraved between each set of ridges while the Hasbro Mold does not.
Mold 1 is the lightest of the four molds and is usually the one preferred for Stamina customizations. Mold 2 features lengthier gaps under the Metal Wheel than Mold 1, while the gaps on Mold 3 are both lengthier and wider. Both molds have less Stamina than Mold 1. The Hasbro mold is generally heavier and preferred for Attack and Defense customizations.

Track: 135
Weight: 1.40
Height: 13.5mm
135 is the only Track released at this height and features no gimmick. Due to its odd height, it is rarely considered over the taller 145 Tracks and the shorter 120 and 125 Tracks.

Bottom: Metal Sharp
Weight: 1.30
Metal Sharp, as its name implies, is a Sharp tip made of metal, but it is also mounted on a taller base. Its small contact point produces very little friction on the surface of the Stadium floor, even less so than the average Sharp tip. While this quality is useful for Stamina type Bottoms, Metal Sharp suffers from the same inherent faults as all Sharp Bottoms, namely the horrible balances issues, which are worsened by its taller height. As such, this part is outclassed.

It should be noted that, due to its namesake properties, Metal Sharp can be very damaging to the stadium floor. It should be used with caution.

Other Versions:
Poison Phoenix WA130SD: Random Booster Vol.5 Grand Ketos (Purple)
Storm Phoenix 130B: Random Booster Vol.5 Grand Ketos (Green)
Burn Phoenix 90WF: Limited DVD edition (Blizzard/Ice Blue)
Burn Phoenix 105F: Event Special WBBA Beyblade(Blizzard/Ice Blue)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS: Faceoff: Burning Fire Strike (yellow-painted wings)

Gallery:
Burn "Fireblaze" 135MS

Overall:
Burn Phoenix 135MS is comprised of outclassed parts. Phoenix, 135 and MS have never been particularly useful, and while Burn was once a top-tier Stamina Metal Wheel, it cannot stand against the dominant 4D Metal Wheels. This Beyblade should only be considered for collection purposes.

Weights: source: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-...#pid566866
hmm, first, in the clear wheel section, the last too sentences arent worded too well.

you should mention the flywheel effect that burn produces, since it's quite significant.

i know you said "distribute the weight outward", but you should write more specifically that a big majority of it's weight is on the outer of the wheel, which is primarilly why it does good in stamina.

you need to mention the recoil burn has, since it does affect battles.

you should put the burn mold variation section into 2, maybe even 3 paragraphs; its very confusing.

ahah, the 135 section kinda made me laugh. you might want to put a little more Wink write why it has found no use

drop the "one of the heaviest bottoms" in the MS section. it isnt needed.

You forgot there is Burn Pheonix 105F Blizzard Ver. I do not know where it comes from though Gasp .
Its really Burn Phoenix 90WF and it comes from a dvd set and he put up on the list anyway
Apparently it's the prize in a series of tournaments in the philipines, I'll add it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFZEUiuEbM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDeTEGCmK...re=related
http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/...n33520363/

Quote:hmm, first, in the clear wheel section, the last too sentences arent worded too well.

you should mention the flywheel effect that burn produces, since it's quite significant. In Progress

i know you said "distribute the weight outward", but you should write more specifically that a big majority of it's weight is on the outer of the wheel, which is primarilly why it does good in stamina. Done. Added emphasis.

you need to mention the recoil burn has, since it does affect battles.

you should put the burn mold variation section into 2, maybe even 3 paragraphs; its very confusing.

ahah, the 135 section kinda made me laugh. you might want to put a little more Wink write why it has found no use Like I said in the last thread, there's barely any tests on it, so while "outclassed" might not be the best term, I do not think this section needs to be expanded, yet.

drop the "one of the heaviest bottoms" in the MS section. it isnt needed. Done.
ummm...... don't we have one thread for this already??
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:00 PM)janpegasus Wrote: ummm...... don't we have one thread for this already??

If you had actually read the first post you would of seen a link to that thread.
No No! I read that... But why didn't you post it there was what I meant to ask...
1. It's been more than a week since the OP's last update.
2. I believe mine is better.
3. People were not reading and as such were discussing things I had already adressed. This is fine when conclusions are different, but that was not the case.
hmmm.....

I never knew Burn phoenix had so many other versions!!!
so..no other use for 135 track and MS bottom? can anyone suggest any uses for these parts for i have recently bought Burn Phoenix 135MS. Thanks!
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:59 AM)severe Wrote: so..no other use for 135 track and MS bottom? can anyone suggest any uses for these parts for i have recently bought Burn Phoenix 135MS. Thanks!

There is none. You might have wanted to consult us before making that purchase ...
Quote:hmm, first, in the clear wheel section, the last too sentences arent worded too well. Reworded Slightly. Done.

you should mention the flywheel effect that burn produces, since it's quite significant. I think it's still a bit sketchy, but done.

i know you said "distribute the weight outward", but you should write more specifically that a big majority of it's weight is on the outer of the wheel, which is primarilly why it does good in stamina. Done. Added emphasis.

you need to mention the recoil burn has, since it does affect battles. Done

ahah, the 135 section kinda made me laugh. you might want to put a little more Wink write why it has found no use Like I said in the last thread, there's barely any tests on it, so while "outclassed" might not be the best term, I do not think this section needs to be expanded, yet.

drop the "one of the heaviest bottoms" in the MS section. it isnt needed. Done.

Anything else?
Reword the MS section and expand Phoenix. Read the first sentence of MS, you'll see what I mean. And that section ought be expanded too, talk about its low defense (another reason why its so bad), or something similar.
(Mar. 22, 2011  10:25 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Reword the MS section and expand Phoenix. Read the first sentence of MS, you'll see what I mean. And that section ought be expanded too, talk about its low defense (another reason why its so bad), or something similar.

MS: Reworded
Phoenix: Without proper testing, describing its shape is enough.
MS + Defense: Unnecessary, It's bad at defense because it has no defense.
Not bad and I found that burn Phoenix (Hasbro version, I have not tested this with the TT version) performs fairly well with the semi defense performance tip which is probably capable to be put to better use but as of right now I do not have the parts or means to do so
You mean for dEFENSE?
Then you don't know what Attacks Types are Like.
If Stamina.It;s ok.
Also, its has been recently discovered, that Burn has some attack capabilities(idk, but I read it somewhere)
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also, its has been recently discovered, that Burn has some attack capabilities(idk, but I read it somewhere)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBiOQHrEU3E yes,this proves that.
sorry if I am bumping this thread but I have done a few tests with mf and have some valuable information after my (failed) attempt at making a S series thread:
MS Wrote:MS: metal sharp
MS is a bottom with a mettalic point, it seems to be able to have a mean solo spin time of 2:01.4 (M: S:Ms), it is very high for a bottom and can become unbalanced easily, however the metal reduces the friction between the arena floor and the bottom.
However (as with many of the metal fusion beyblades) it could break very easily, so when version two was presented in metal masters it was reinforced along with bs,r2f,cs,hf,f,b,es,rs,wd and wb
Beyblades: Burn Phoenix (fireblaze) 145 MS

I think you should include some of the info in the article because I see that it has not been published yet, I hope you are still working on this because this is a valuable article
don't forget there are scythe and phantom which can last longer than burn
It has been a long while since my last edit, but it's now revamped and updated.
Nocto, are you able to get us some pictures of this?
I only have the Hasbro version (with the Phoenix Face). Not sure it would do, though.