BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set Draft

They are black ? I clearly saw ones that were white. Did they release two waves then ?
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are black ? I clearly saw ones that were white. Did they release two waves then ?
Then I had the first wave one, which had at the very least, a black string on the red one. I used that beylauncher so much that Blue had to replace parts for me. It was my favourite launcher and only beylauncher I used up until the BBP DX Set launcher.

It would be interesting to find out if there were in fact, two generations.
Oh, sorry Kei, I'll take those as soon as possible. Can someone else take the stadium pics, though? I'll do the box pic.
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are black ? I clearly saw ones that were white. Did they release two waves then ?
Then I had the first wave one, which had at the very least, a black string on the red one. I used that beylauncher so much that Blue had to replace parts for me. It was my favourite launcher and only beylauncher I used up until the BBP DX Set launcher.

Was that the red one that you gave me? I just checked it and it's about an inch longer than one of the white ones that I have (like the original blue BeyLaunchers from the Storm Pegasis Starter).

(Jan. 14, 2012  8:42 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Oh, sorry Kei, I'll take those as soon as possible. Can someone else take the stadium pics, though? I'll do the box pic.

Thanks. Smile And don't worry about the stadium ... everyone knows what the Attack Stadium looks like.
My strings from this Set are white. I got it in about April/May? I've actually never heard of black strings from this Set. Even back when Momo was making YouTube videos, his strings were white, along with all the other YouTube videos I watched of it before I purchased mine.
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I got it in about April/May?

It stopped being produced almost two years ago, so the time of your purchase is barely relevant, hah.
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:59 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Was that the red one that you gave me? I just checked it and it's about an inch longer than one of the white ones that I have (like the original blue BeyLaunchers from the Storm Pegasis Starter).

(Jan. 14, 2012  8:42 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Oh, sorry Kei, I'll take those as soon as possible. Can someone else take the stadium pics, though? I'll do the box pic.

Thanks. Smile And don't worry about the stadium ... everyone knows what the Attack Stadium looks like.
Yes, that's the one.
Ah, haha, I wasn't sure so I just included it anyways.
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes, that's the one.

Well then, that settles it. If yours had black strings, and Shabalabadoo's had white ... that means there must have been two versions of the set released.

I wonder if the same thing was done with the BeyLauncher that came with BB-28 Storm Pegasis'. It, and BB-32 came out at the same time.
Mine had white, too.
(Jan. 15, 2012  12:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  10:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes, that's the one.

Well then, that settles it. If yours had black strings, and Shabalabadoo's had white ... that means there must have been two versions of the set released.

I wonder if the same thing was done with the BeyLauncher that came with BB-28 Storm Pegasis'. It, and BB-32 came out at the same time.
Takara tomy probably stopped producing black string after a certain date and every release after that had white. I know I had BB32 like, a few days after its release.
This looks about ready, right?
Um the track and bottom of Dark Wolf isn't just a clear version of the normal one. It's orange which needs to be stated.