BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set Draft

Well, since Kei gave the go-ahead in the Suggestions thread to start posting drafts for sets, I thought I'd give it a try.

Table of Contents
1. Contents
2. Gallery

Contents
*MFB Attack Type Stadium
*Storm Pegasis 105RF
*Dark Wolf DF145FS
*2x BeyLauncher (Red, Blue)

The Faces, Tracks, and Bottoms in this set are clear versions. The Pegasis and Wolf Face are also printed.

Gallery

-insert pictures here-

Overall
While the contents of this set are common and can be obtained seperately fairly easily, it contains several competitively useful parts. The MFB Attack Type Stadium is the most balanced stadium in MFB, and is generally preferred among MFB bladers. The BeyLauncher is the most consistent and popular launcher to date. While Dark Wolf is mediocre, Storm Pegasis' Bottom RF is essential for Attack type bladers. This set is a good purchase for bladers looking to start an MFB collection.

This set is now out of production, and although it can currently be found fairly easily, it will likely become harder to find for a reasonable price as time goes on due to its competitively useful parts.

-----------------------------

Critique away.
That indeed seems extremely empty for a Beywiki article.

People were mentioning that it could be written if the set contains any rare or very good parts in it, if it is worth a purchase, etc. I suppose that a small note could at least be added, not to mention that it should definitely say that this item and many more are just completely out of production. Basically, collector's value, competitor's value, and price gauge/factors that can affect the price.
I added in an overall section for some of the parts that were suggested.

I'm not much of a collector though, so I'm not very sure how to go about mentioning collector's value or price factors.
I can take pictures of the beyblades and launchers. I think we already have pictures of a clear attack stadium?

What if we put a section that was rarity or something similar, which would include that it's out of production? I think it's better than stuffing it all in the overall section. There's several rare sets so I think it'd be good.
How exactly is this a rare set? IIRC you can buy it off dimsum..
I know sets including Metal System Libra are pretty hard to come by now, or Libra in general until TT released the super-deck set.
(Nov. 11, 2011  8:06 PM)Dan Wrote: How exactly is this a rare set? IIRC you can buy it off dimsum..
I know sets including Metal System Libra are pretty hard to come by now, or Libra in general until TT released the super-deck set.

I do not know how many he has in stock, but that set is definitely discontinued and has been for at least one year.
You should mentoin "The fact that it includes 2 Beylaunchers is good as the spare one would replace the old one if it breaks". You may change the wording, if this phrase even gets added. ( I know the wording is horrible)
This looks good! Does anyone have pictures of the box/parts from the set?
(Nov. 16, 2011  6:31 PM)Kei Wrote: This looks good! Does anyone have pictures of the box/parts from the set?

I can do the Beyblades and Launchers, but my Stadium is too ugly. I could try to angle it so that the scuffs are less/barely visible though.

I don't have the box though.

I'll do them on the weekend.
I do. I'll take some pics and you say if their OK.
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:42 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I can do the Beyblades and Launchers, but my Stadium is too ugly. I could try to angle it so that the scuffs are less/barely visible though.

I don't have the box though.

I'll do them on the weekend.

It's okay if you don't take a picture of the Stadium, but the box is pretty important. However, if qwertxj3 is going to take pictures, we might be good. There has to be an image that TAKARA-TOMY released of the box somewhere, though ...
(Nov. 18, 2011  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote: There has to be an image that TAKARA-TOMY released of the box somewhere, though ...

No, there is none.
I actually tried a couple test pictures with the stadium, and with the white background you wouldn't even know it's used.

I think it'd be best, for the sake of consistency, if I were to also do the stadium. Just so there isn't wonky brightness differences.
Ok, sorry for the long wait, but I took the pics. Its night here tho, so I'll see if i can upload them depending on when I finish my movie..
Pics are ready. See if their OK.

I'll leave the stadium to Shabalabadoo.
Well if those are going on, it'd be best if you did the stadium picture(s).
Ok, I'll try to get the stadium pics. But if they are worser than yours, you can do them. (The pics). Anyway what do you think of my pics? Smile
I don't think we need to use all of those pictures, but most of them are usable. Could you just retake the pictures of the box so that they aren't being cut off on the top/bottom?
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:48 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't think we need to use all of those pictures, but most of them are usable. Could you just retake the pictures of the box so that they aren't being cut off on the top/bottom?
Kei, also I think keep the beys, don't keep the beylaunchers.
I think this is a great draft.
Thanks! I'll do that ASAP!
Just remembered this. I've PMed tRiblaDeQ to see if he can take the pictures I requested. It should be ready once he takes them.

Does anyone know what colour the strings of the BeyLaunchers in this set are? Black or white?
(Jan. 14, 2012  7:30 PM)Kei Wrote: Just remembered this. I've PMed tRiblaDeQ to see if he can take the pictures I requested. It should be ready once he takes them.

Does anyone know what colour the strings of the BeyLaunchers in this set are? Black or white?
[Image: P5170038.jpg]
That doesn't really answer my question lol
That is probably the only occasion where unboxings have a point to exist ...

Both strings are white­.
Oh, I misunderstood the question. They are black and they are shorter than the white ones.