BB-22 Night Virgo DF145BS draft

I know this is becoming annoying to some of you, but I searched the forum multiple times, and the only mention of Night Virgo is in the "Hasbro Product List" by Imperial.

{{Beybox
| image = NightVirgo.jpg
| full item name = Night Virgo DF145BS
| item number = BB-22
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Survival|Stamina]]
}}

Night Virgo DF145BS is a Stamina Type Beyblade released in Hasbro's legend series.

==Face: Virgo==
The Face Bolt depicts Virgo, the sixth astrological sign of the zodiac. In this release, the diamonds with the word "Virgo" have been replaced by a hook-like design.

==Clear Wheel: Virgo==
*'''Weight: 2.8 grams'''
Virgo was first released in a translucent yellow tint, however this version is an opaque golden-bronze color. Virgo has a smooth, flowing design to emulate a woman's hair, and features a small notch on both sides.

==Metal Wheel: Night==
*'''Weight''':
Night is one of the smoothest and roundest Metal Wheels, and was based off of the original Virgo wheel. It has two smooth blades that rise upward and are also very thick, giving it moderate [[Defense]] and Stamina capabilities. However, it still pales in comparison to Top-Tier Defense and Stamina wheels such as Basalt. Night is also well-Balanced and the sloped blades can lift opponents or knock them off balance.

===Use in Balance Customization===
Night can be used in the Balance Type customization:
*'''MF-H Night Bull 100/90/85 SF/FB'''

==Track: Down Force 145==
*'''Weight''': 3 grams
DF145 has four small, upward facing blades that protrude from the top of the track. Along with providing more weight, they were also designed to push air down for increased Stability and Stamina. However, both effects remain negligible and it is outclassed by nearly every other 145 based Track, save 145 and M145. This Track should not be used unless AD145 is bot available. DF145 was once used for Stamina customizations, but performs poorly against 230 and 85 based opponents, and those Tracks are usually used instead.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If you do not posess any other 145 variant, 230, or 85, DF145 can be put to use in this customization:
*''': Burn/Earth Bull DF145WD'''

==Bottom: Ball Spike==
BS is, as its name suggests, a combination of the Ball and Spike Performance Tips. It has no attack potential and little friction with the ground, but poor balance, a problem experienced by all forms of S because the tip is so fine. In spite of being a variation of S, it is lacking in Stamina and is outclassed by S and even ES and MS. However, if worn down, it will act more like B, reducing Stamina but adding Balance. Overall, BS is an outclassed tip and it is recommended that B, SD, or WD be used instead.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image:NightVirgo.png|Night Virgo DF145BS
Image:VirgoFace.jpg|Face
Image:VirgoRing.jpg|Clear Wheel
Image:Night.jpg|Metal Wheel
ImageGrinF145.jpg|Track
Image:BS.jpg|Bottom
</gallery>

==Other Versions==
*'''Earth Virgo GB145BS''' Random Booster Vol. 4, Hasbro/Sonokong Starters
*'''Poison Virgo 125/ED145 ES''' Hasbro Starter/Face Off Set

==Overall==
'''Night Virgo DF145BS''' is primarily made of outclassed parts; '''There is no reason to purchase this Beyblade other then for collection purposes.'''

It's bad like all the other articles I write, but I am only trying to contribute to the wiki. Please help improve this!
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:55 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I know this is becoming annoying to some of you, but I searched the forum multiple times, and the only mention of Night Virgo is in the "Hasbro Product List" by Imperial.

{{Beybox
| image = .jpg
| full item name = Nigh Virgo DF145BS
| item number = BB-22
}}

Night Virgo DF145BS is a Stamina Type Beyblade released in Hasbro's legend series.

==Face Bolt: Virgo==
The Face Bolt depicts Virgo, the sixth astrological sign of the zodiac. In this release, the diamonds with the word "Virgo" have been replaced by a hook-like design.

Virgo was first released in a translucent yellow tint, however this version is an opaque golden-bronze color. Virgo has a smooth, flowing design to emulate a woman's hair, and features a small notch on both sides.

*'''Weight''':
Night is one of the smoothest and roundest Metal Wheels, and has two smooth blades that rise upward. Although the blades provide vulnerablity to [[Upper Attack]]s, their slope helps in destabilizing other Beys. Night is also very thick, and has moderate [[Defense]] capabilities. However, it still pales in comparison to Top-Tier Defense and Stamina wheels such as Basalt. If Night were to be spun left, it would have some [[Upper Attack]] potential, but that is both impossible and illegal.
Night can be used in the destabilizing customization

==Spin Track: Down Force 145==
DF145 has four small, upward facing blades that protrude from the top of the track. Along with providing more weight, they were also designed to push air down for increased Stability and Stamina. However, both effects remain negligible and it is outclassed by nearly every other 145 based Track, save 145 and M145. DF145 was once used for Stamina customizations, but performs poorly against 230 and 85 based opponents.
If you do not posess any other 145 variant, 230, or 85, DF145 can be put to use in this customization:
*''': Burn Bull DF145SD'''

==Performance Tip: Ball Spike==
BS is, as its name suggests, a combination of the Ball and Spike Performance Tips. It has no attack potential and little friction with the ground, but poor balance, a problem experienced by all forms of S. It is recommended that B, SD, or WD be used instead of this tip.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image:NightVirgo.png|Night Virgo
Image:VirgoFace.jpg|Face Bolt
ImageGrinF145.jpg|Spin Track
Image:BS.jpg|Performance Tip
</gallery>

==Other Versions==

==Overall==
'''Night Virgo DF145BS''' is primarily made of outclassed parts; '''There is no reason to purchase this Beyblade other then for collection purposes.'''

It's bad like all the other articles I write, but I am only trying to contribute to the wiki. Please help improve this!

It is good, If I may...

There is a lot of equal signs, asterisk and quotations. Get rid of those and it would be legit.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)!MORTAL Wrote: It is good, If I may...

There is a lot of equal signs, asterisk and quotations. Get rid of those and it would be legit.

Why Thank you! The reason for all that extra carp is because I type in code and the format of the Beywiki. That just makes it easier to copy and paste straight from the post if it gets approved. Like that's going to happen...

Change SD to SD/WD
230 is NOT a stamina track take that out Wink

Use the Takara names: Face, Track, Bottom

Dont forget Virgo: The TAKARA pre-version. Look up Virgo's from random boosters, there could be some.

Thats all the errors I saw Wink
Yeah. Make things more simple use Face, Track, Bottom. It helps the users a lot more if they can understand the formatting.

Good luck, you did good!
230 is definitely a stamina track Anubis Blader... Also there are numerous faults I can see with it. Here are a few:

MW section:

- Take out the bit about upper attack since it doesn't come into play in MFB.
- I've never seen any testing showing that it has destabiliser ability
- Take out the bit about it being spun in left. Illegal things don't belong in wiki articles.

Also the DF145 and BS sections should info that's up to date.
You should mention Virgo has good synergy with Earth.

Oh and mention how DF145 is outclassed by W145 for stamina.

And change the burn bull to Phantom Cygnus.

Also BS is Ball sharp not Ball spike.

In the B, WD, or SD should be used instead get rid of B and add EWD or BWD.

Also Basalt is not top tier anymore so change it to DUO and Reviser Reviser or Killerken Reviser.
Ok, you really gotta stop doing this. This thread is a year old.
So What if it is a year old? It is a draft and it's purpose is to be put up on Beywiki so why not revive it?
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:55 AM)Wombat Wrote: I know this is becoming annoying to some of you, but I searched the forum multiple times, and the only mention of Night Virgo is in the "Hasbro Product List" by Imperial.

{{Beybox
| image = NightVirgo.jpg
| full item name = Night Virgo DF145BS
| item number = BB-22 (H)
}}

==Face: Virgo==

Virgo was first released in a translucent yellow tint, however this version is an opaque golden-bronze color. Virgo has a smooth, flowing design to emulate a woman's hair, and features a small notch on both sides. Virgo also has good synergy with Earth.

*'''Weight''':
Night is one of the smoothest and roundest Metal Wheels, and was based off of the original Virgo wheel. It has two smooth blades that rise upward and are also very thick, giving it moderate [[Defense]] and Stamina capabilities. However, it still pales in comparison to Top-Tier Defense and Stamina wheels such as Duo or Reviser. Night is also well-Balanced and the sloped blades can lift opponents or knock them off balance.

Night can be used in the Balance Type customization:

==Track: Down Force 145==
DF145 has four small, upward facing blades that protrude from the top of the track. Along with providing more weight, they were also designed to push air down for increased Stability and Stamina. However, both effects remain negligible and it is outclassed by nearly every other 145 based Track, save 145 and M145. This Track should not be used unless W145 or AD145 is not available. DF145 was once used for Stamina customizations, but performs poorly against 230, W145, and 85 based opponents, So those Tracks are usually used instead.

*''': MF-F Duo Cygnus DF145WD'''

==Bottom: Ball Sharp==
BS is, as its name suggests, a combination of the Ball and Sharp Performance Tips. It has no attack potential and little friction with the ground, but poor balance, a problem experienced by all forms of S because the tip is so fine. In spite of being a variation of S, it is lacking in Stamina and is outclassed by S and even ES and MS. However, if worn down, it will act more like B, reducing Stamina but adding Balance. Overall, BS is an outclassed tip and it is recommended that EWD, SD, or WD be used instead.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image:NightVirgo.png|Night Virgo DF145BS
Image:VirgoFace.jpg|Face
ImageGrinF145.jpg|Track
Image:BS.jpg|Bottom
</gallery>

==Other Versions==

==Overall==

Anything I should change?
BB-22 should be changed to something which notably separates it from the other product, since we use TAKARA product numbers, and this would be confusing, would it not?
What should it be changed to then? Maybe specify that the product number is Hasbro.
Maybe changing the product number to BB(H)-22, where the "H" would represent Hasbro? Just my though.
It would be better written "BB-22 (H)".
Fixed it.

Anything else?