1. Contents
2. Gallery
3. Overall

Contents
*Pegasis 100HF (Black)
*Aquario 105F
*Wolf 125SF (Blue)
*BeyLauncher (Black)

Takara Tomy advertised buying the BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense with this set. By combining the Pegasis Wheel and Beylauncher from this set with the Launcher Grip and 105F from BB-22, one could make a "Black Pegasis Set".

Gallery

-insert pictures here-

Overall
Despite being one of the older MFB products this set can still be found fairly easily. However, all of the parts in the set are outclassed. Wolf and Aquario had mediocre parts even at the time of their release, and Pegasis, though decent for a time, is now outclassed. The BeyLauncher can be easily obtained from other more useful products. There is little reason to purchase this set outside of collection purposes.

The Wolf is actually kind of purple to me, not really blue.
I can take pictures if need be. Hopefully the paint on my Aquario isn't chipped too much. Tongue_out
I can take pics of everything from this set apart from the beylauncher(handle broke). I've also got a black pegasis 105F which can go in both this and the BB-22 article. Primal I completely disagree with you. The Wolf is clearly blue.
I found out that the string in black beylauncher is slightly longer than that of the normal beylauncher when I compare it.
Beylauncher string length changes over time, one of these wear-and-tear things, so it's really hard to tell unless both are mint.
Here are essentially just the front and the back of the box, and I think we could be fine with using them since they are not an individual seller's images, but a shop's ... I do not know.
http://www.toy-toraya.com/toys/bb-21.html
If someone still owns the box in good condition, we should try to get our own photographs first.
Mine is in decent condition. However, I had trouble with my Beat Lynx photos for some reason, so it could be better for someone else...
This is good!

(Feb. 27, 2012  8:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are essentially just the front and the back of the box, and I think we could be fine with using them since they are not an individual seller's images, but a shop's ... I do not know.
http://www.toy-toraya.com/toys/bb-21.html
If someone still owns the box in good condition, we should try to get our own photographs first.

It should be OK to use those, I think. There's no watermark on the images, and even if they're not stock images, I think our use of them would fall under parameters outlined in "fair use" laws.
Is there a reason this can't go up? Looks ready to me.
I'm not sure if the Aquario Wheel specifically would have been "mediocre" at release, but other than that, this is ready to go. I'll re-word it slightly when it's posted.

Also, this image can be added to the gallery for both this article and the one for BB-22: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-21-Be...1#pid69891
Can I upload this since Byser hasn't been on since April?
Go ahead.

This reply is valid for the BB-22 draft too.
Okay they've both been put up. They just need pics now.