BB-15 Launcher Grip

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_gold/toysrus/item/2973669001.jpg[/img]

This really should have been a launch product IMO, but here it is. Releases on September 18th. I doubt there'll be much to discuss until we get our hands on it, but here you go.

It definitely reminds me of the Neo Customize Grip, which makes me happy. I imagine it will be lefty friendly. It doesn't look like it'll be too comfortable until we get a rubber grip though.

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-beyblades-bb15-shooter-grip-p-4053.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&adz=9
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_gold/toysrus/item/2973669001.jpg[/img]

For clarification:

In that picture, the part that holds the Shooter onto the Grip is not attached to the handle, right?
Hmmmm? It's right there. Speechless
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmmmm? It's right there. Speechless

...what?

I'm wondering if the piece that holds onto the Shooter is actually connected to the grip or if it's just put side-by-side with the handle. The way the Shooter is positioned, the winder would have to go through the handle...

EDIT: That new picture makes more sense to me.
So the piece that holds onto the Shooter is removable, then?
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:25 AM)Grey Wrote: EDIT: That new picture makes more sense to me.

On the HMS Grip it was, so I assume for this one it will be. On the first picture it looks as if there is a slot for it to go on the other side if someone wanted.

edit: Brad is way too quick for me!
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:28 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:25 AM)Grey Wrote: EDIT: That new picture makes more sense to me.

On the HMS Grip it was, so I assume for this one it will be. On the first picture it looks as if there is a slot for it to go on the other side if someone wanted.

edit: Brad is way too quick for me!

I'M DRAGOON MS UV :downsrim:
I've never used an HMS Grip, but both this and the HMS one look really uncomfortable for people with big hands like me.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:32 AM)Evan Wrote: I've never used an HMS Grip, but both this and the HMS one look really uncomfortable for people with big hands like me.

They are, but the rubber grips make them bearable.
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:32 AM)Evan Wrote: I've never used an HMS Grip, but both this and the HMS one look really uncomfortable for people with big hands like me.

They are, but the rubber grips make them bearable.

Well, lets just hope they make one
Chief - Hmm ...

Chief - Idea! Of course they will, they want money!
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:54 AM)Kei Wrote: Chief - Hmm ...

Chief - Idea! Of course they will, they want money!

DJ - Shock!

oh yea
I have small hands i think ill be able to deal with it without a rubber grip.
im so getting that cuz i love grip lahuncher
Forget you guys, I'm going to wrap the damn thing in leather!
(Sep. 23, 2008  4:46 AM)Anubis Wrote: Forget you guys, I'm going to wrap the damn thing in leather!

Like a true P-I-M-P
To tell you guys, the HMS grip fits on the MFB's shooter holder. It's loose, but it fits. It can be fixed with some card in the slots, a setscrew, or possibly coats of paint. It is more comfortable than the MFB grip. The MFB grip will not feel nice without a trigger. The MFB grip fits very tightly on the HMS shooter holder.