BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

Is there an images of the actual box it comes in? I need one for my dad so he'll know to buy it.
No, currently there is no box since it has not been released yet.
Yet another outstanding finding from yours truly, Kai-V... Thanks!
Oh and I can imagine you saying "Expire date: Never" on my warning. (Whatever voice that may be...)
It looks like it's going to be powerful in upper attack and smash attack. Just look at the Big Bang fusion wheel.......wow.
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  9:45 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I wonder when they will be realising the L Drago Destroy Set, Because I might not buy this Buy the Golden Wing Version, and Buy the L Drago Destroy Set if it does ever come out

There will probably never be one, so buy the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set ...

Thank you Daegor42, wolborgMS, Azlanslayer, CurlyMagic, RZ, Ga'Hooleone, Dracon,

Are you sure they made a Meteo L Drago Set?
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  9:45 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I wonder when they will be realising the L Drago Destroy Set, Because I might not buy this Buy the Golden Wing Version, and Buy the L Drago Destroy Set if it does ever come out

There will probably never be one, so buy the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set ...

Thank you Daegor42, wolborgMS, Azlanslayer, CurlyMagic, RZ, Ga'Hooleone, Dracon,

Are you sure they made a Meteo L Drago Set?
That was an Ultimate Reshuffle Set, nothing like a Deluxe Set with a stadium ...

Thank you Raijin.
This looks stunning! Especially the recolor! I really want this!!
I want the black Attack Stadium...thanks for all the info Smile.
so 3,990 yen converts to about 48.75 and i would assume it would have as much shipping cost as a stadium itself?? I hope shipping isn't too terrible.
Awesome set. It has much more stuff than the Galaxy Pegasis DX set and looks nicer too.

Personally I think the original Big Bang Pegasis looks better than this recolour, but that's just my opinion of course.

I'm really digging the black MFB Attack Stadium, it reminds me of the old HMS Tornado Balance.

Thanks for all the new info Kai-V.
i want this sooooo bad tha only thing i have from it is a beylauncher i need an attack stadium really bad but im broke right now ;( i hope i can earn enough money to buy this by the time it comes out Smile
In my opinion, Get this set, then the BBP starter, serve the BBP in the set as a "collector's item". Then use the BBP starter as the Beyblade your gonna use. Getting this will have you not wasting any money to buy a Attack Stadium, Launcher grip, BeyLauncher, and 85XF and 105RF.
This sort of makes me sad that I bought the Galaxy Pegasis DX set :\ the black attack stadium looks sick, and I really would like XF.
The only thing that interests me from this set is the Black Attack Stadium, lol. Don't like the recolour of Big Bang Pegasus, the original colours are better. Would've been better if it had 100R2F instead of 105RF, IMO.
The black Attack Type Stadium looks super sexy. <3
Thanks for the info Kai-V ! Grin
Ohh, smexy. I wonder how much it'd setme back, within my budget i might have to go with SAL Shipping instead. I mean Black Attack Stadium + BB Pegasis? Id take this over BB-32 anyday...
Awesome! I am so getting this when it comes out! Eee I really want the Black Attack Stadium and the White/Grey BeyLauncher! Thx Kai-V! Grin
Thank you Kai-V, it seems like the Polycarbonate pieces on this version of the BBP is similar to the Storm Pegasis Clear Wheel color. I just wished that they would change the color of the metal wheel in this set.
(Mar. 17, 2011  11:33 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Thank you Kai-V, it seems like the Polycarbonate pieces on this version of the BBP is similar to the Storm Pegasis Clear Wheel color. I just wished that they would change the color of the metal wheel in this set.

It is slightly more white.
Aren't the Performance Tip and the Track supposes to be mashed together
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:38 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: Aren't the Performance Tip and the Track supposes to be mashed together

They can put parts from previous systems if they want to ... F:D and F:S are "fused Tracks and Bottoms", nothing else right now.
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:38 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: Aren't the Performance Tip and the Track supposes to be mashed together

They can put parts from previous systems if they want to ... FGrin and FConfused are "fused Tracks and Bottoms", nothing else right now.

Are the tips and tracks that come with this better then the fused ones?
No one knows, because the fused "tracks and bottoms" still haven't been released...
This looks Extremely Orgasmical!!
May have to hold out on MLD reshuffle for this Baby.
Has everything I need Big Bang Pegasus, another Beylauncher never Hurts, My second 85 Smile XF Which I dont yet have, my 5th RF, Beypoint Card Dont have one yet, 3 Segment Grip Dont have one and a SUPPEERR Smexy Black Attack Stadium Ill have Clear BB-32 and Black one.
Seriosuly Im SUUUPPPEEERRR Excited.
Buying this and L Drago Destroy Gasp

Thanks for the Info Kai-V!