BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

Ah man i'm so buying this. The contents look sick.
Oooh... nice.

Thanks as always Kai-V.
awsome contence. The black staduim will look more strong than the clear ; i can tell my dad lau ches half heartendly incase it break. It doesn't look durable. And it comes with 85 .

thanks kai-v
This is better than Galaxy Pegasis DX Set! Nice findings Kai-V as always Grin . Man, i need to save up more to buy of this things -.-
Okay, I made up my mind, I am soooo.... gonna buy this. I mean black Attack Stadium, Big Bang Pegasis to test out, a great Launcher Grip, 85 track, and RF. I mean what more do you need, and as a bonus, this is one day before my Birthday! If only I knew how many JPY it costs and someone to sell it.

I wish to be the first one to buy it.
Wow launching at the same time as the I
other two beyblades AND the 3ds..... im gonna be so broke by the end of the month Unhappy

But better sooner than later :p
And black attack stadium? That's hot.
R.I.P. paris hilton...
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:36 PM)Electric Wrote: If only I knew how many JPY it costs and someone to sell it.

TAKARA-TOMY's price is 3,990 yen. I will add it to the first post.
I wonder, should I keep saving for the Nintendo 3DS or should I get this? Lol I have $100 xD
Pretty cool, might buy..
Bi-winning, it wins here, wins there.
I expected another set to come out. I've been saving, I am so getting this! Thank you Kai-V!
I'm happy I didn't buy BB-76 yet. I want this instead! Grin Although I still need an R2F... I get 85 and XF! SWEET.

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that this is somewhat of a recolor, the polycarbonate is now white, and there are stickers on the BBP CW. I liked the original, but I still get good stuff. Thanks Kai-V! Much appreciated!
Are the colors of the Clear Wheel the same at least? I miss the red on Big Bang... I'll probably trade the BBP for a regular BB-105.
48.93 USD + Shipping price..... That will be high.... AD might be the first to have it...
WOAH! BEST DX SET EVER! Thx Kai- V for the pics & info Smile
So goanna get this in filz, along with GP's DX set for a spare attack stadium.
I like THe original BB pegasis colour scheme, but that looks hectic!
now that i got this all organized, just gotta get the money.. Unhappy
Damn!!!
i just ordered the galaxy pegasis dx set like 2 weeks ago.......but still this set is great Grin
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Set to be released on March 26th 2011. 3990 yen.

So it will be released BEFORE BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis or is it a typo?
This set might be nice...
But I still prefer the original color of Big Bang Pegasis, I kinda hate the color...
I wonder when they will be realising the L Drago Destroy Set, Because I might not buy this Buy the Golden Wing Version, and Buy the L Drago Destroy Set if it does ever come out
Honestly, the recolor is cool and all, but it doesn't seem like a great buy to me (since I already have 90% of the contents).
This DX Set is so awesome! I will buy it for sure!
(Mar. 15, 2011  9:45 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I wonder when they will be realising the L Drago Destroy Set, Because I might not buy this Buy the Golden Wing Version, and Buy the L Drago Destroy Set if it does ever come out

There will probably never be one, so buy the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set ...

Thank you Daegor42, wolborgMS, Azlanslayer, CurlyMagic, RZ, Ga'Hooleone, Dracon,