BATTLE STRATEGY (IMPORTANT)

(Nov. 13, 2020  7:44 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: sheesh who made this tread hikaru

XD
i really could care less if you loss "you gotta live a little" is no excuse for this completly IDIOTIC desision wonder why i took a break from this place if you lose your beys id happlily (NOT) send you some! also if you win this battle i'll be proud, maybe if you win i could humilate you myself, also why do you need a title for a club arent you guys like supposed to work together also i bet like my whole bey collection like 2 years ago which were deep caynox flame x diomedes and evipero and it was not fun
(Nov. 14, 2020  12:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else cheat in Beyblade bets?

heheh its not an official match so who cares hehehhehee
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  12:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else cheat in Beyblade bets?

heheh its not an official match so who cares hehehhehee

If the battle is close just say you won by just a slight rotation
It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught

lol
wow, this has turned into a thread for making fun of my choices. so If you post in this thread I will not respond or even read them. STOP POSTING HERE
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:18 AM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: wow, this has turned into a thread for making fun of my choices. so If you post in this thread I will not respond or even read them. STOP POSTING HERE
It seems like people are trying to tell you the truth. Do not gamble

- Aiga approves of this message
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:18 AM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: wow, this has turned into a thread for making fun of my choices. so If you post in this thread I will not respond or even read them. STOP POSTING HERE

yup

https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-mi...ade-b-167/
if you buy more, make sure it says TAKARA TOMY or HASBRO, not UNBRANDED. Pm me if u need more purchase advice, happy to help.

yah like fafnir right? this thing is 20 bucks. Should get you out of a tight spot. But: DON'T GAMBLE. THIS THREAD IS STUPID.
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Drum approves of this message (since he beats Joe)
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It seems like people are trying to tell you the truth. Do not gamble

Drum approves of this message (since he beats Joe)

lol

This is interesting, If i were to disregard the conditions around your battle then my advice for you would be "If you can't win, (cheat)", not literally though. If your odds are so low then go for an over finish or snipe shot(launch to smash into your opponent instead of landing )...................goodluck and have fun
TURBO_OVERDIRVE read 6jupiter5’s post he kinda wasn’t able to @ you
How is this thread still alive XD.
But what happened anyways with your plan
(Nov. 26, 2020  8:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: @TURBO_OVERDRIVE did you win?
It’s actually overdirve not overdrive I think a mistype
how is this still alive.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:52 AM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: how is this still alive.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

People want to know how the battle went.
well then... I'll let them know

yall have been wondering how the battle went... well you're about to find out.
there were 7 rounds in total 10 points to win...

ROUND #1
winner: opponent
finish: ring out

ROUND #2
Winner: me
Finish: burst

Round #3
Winner: opponent
Finish: ring out

Round #4

Round #5

Round #6
winner: me

Round #7
Finish: Survivor

total:
ME: 10 OPPONENT: 7

well the championship is sitting back ontop of my shelf.... hopefully for a long time to come...
thanks to Alexthebalder 6Jupiter5
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:57 AM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: well then... I'll let them know

yall have been wondering how the battle went... well you're about to find out.
there were 7 rounds in total 10 points to win...

ROUND #1
winner: opponent
finish: ring out

ROUND #2

Round #3
Finish: ring out

Round #4

Round #5

Round #6
winner: me

Round #7
Finish: Survivor

total:
ME: 10 OPPONENT: 7

well the championship is sitting back ontop of my shelf.... hopefully for a long time to come...
thanks to Alexthebalder 6Jupiter5

Woohoo!