BATTLE STRATEGY (IMPORTANT)

If you really wanna get that title its easy. buy. rage. Longinus. people will fear you that’s my suggestion
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:10 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If you really wanna get that title its easy. buy. rage. Longinus. people will fear you that’s my suggestion

Mirage fafnir works as well. I recommend buying from ever-wish.com or malloftoys.
if ya don't got a sparking bey, UR SCREWED LIKE A TRIDENT

Advice? Go get rage or mirage
i meant harmony pegasus not galaxy pegasus harmony pegasus is the hypersphere version of galaxy pegasus
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:47 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: i meant harmony pegasus not galaxy pegasus harmony pegasus is the hypersphere version of galaxy pegasus

That's... not even close to being accurate. Harmony Pegasis is the Hasbro equivalent of Heaven Pegasis, neither of which have ANYTHING to do with Galaxy Pegasis.
(Nov. 07, 2020  8:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:47 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote: i meant harmony pegasus not galaxy pegasus harmony pegasus is the hypersphere version of galaxy pegasus

That's... not even close to being accurate. Harmony Pegasis is the Hasbro equivalent of Heaven Pegasis, neither of which have ANYTHING to do with Galaxy Pegasis.

Makes sense why he lost then.
Ok, but if it's a hypershpere bey on both sides, you just need to find an all around decent combo and strat that can somewhat cheese the craziness of the hypershpere stadiums. Idk any part of that meta seeing as it kinda just... goes.

Avoid anything with bad slopes, idk.
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  8:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote: That's... not even close to being accurate. Harmony Pegasis is the Hasbro equivalent of Heaven Pegasis, neither of which have ANYTHING to do with Galaxy Pegasis.

Makes sense why he lost then.
Ok, but if it's a hypershpere bey on both sides, you just need to find an all around decent combo and strat that can somewhat cheese the craziness of the hypershpere stadiums. Idk any part of that meta seeing as it kinda just... goes.

Avoid anything with bad slopes, idk.

Try like arc balkesh/turbo spryzen outer/00 keep-h/extender-h. My best guess, no one rly knows the Hasbro meta
I may just be reading it wrong but are you trying to face a metal masters bey with a wizard fafnir burst bey? If so your best is to chicken out but your second best is to go for a weak launch and let your bey tire out the Pegasus while stealing its spin (assuming the wizard fafnir has good spin steal idk I use metal)
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:17 AM)Otoko Wrote: I may just be reading it wrong but are you trying to face a metal masters bey with a wizard fafnir burst bey? If so your best is to chicken out but your second best is to go for a weak launch and let your bey tire out the Pegasus while stealing its spin (assuming the wizard fafnir has good spin steal idk I use metal)

he meant harmony pegasus(heaven pegasus Hasbro which is a disgrace to the elite pegasus line). Wizard has so much rubber it self-bursts like no tomorrow, but the Hasbro one has no rubber.

Anyways,TURBO_OVERDIRVE get rage longinus TT regardless, that stupid excuse for a pegasus would just die. or brave valkryie. ya know what, imma just put the links here(btw these aint fake the other ones are):
https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-br...ade-b-163/
https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-ra...ade-b-168/
im losing my mind right now! ok so if its TT use this to help https://beybladeplanner.com/index.php . if its hasbro send pics. and please try to be as specific on your part chosings
(Nov. 11, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is utterly useless

stop coming back to this thread then XD
For Wizard Fafnir, you want to use a dash attack driver. Why? Because you can avoid Pegasus. I would recommend using bearing and using 0 cross. As for the chip, Develos should suffice
Wizard Fafnir will totally win against Pegasus
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wizard Fafnir will totally win against Pegasus

Especially considering it’s harmony
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wizard Fafnir will totally win against Pegasus

Especially considering it’s harmony

lol
Wagering your beys on the outcome of one match is a bad idea. You should be stopped from doing this by any reasonable adults nearby. You should not make these wagers in the future. You need better decisionmaking skills.
I agree with DeceasedCrab . Please dont do this; as a responsible adult i would have to tell you guys that this is equivalent to gambling
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Wagering your beys on the outcome of one match is a bad idea. You should be stopped from doing this by any reasonable adults nearby. You should not make these wagers in the future. You need better decisionmaking skills.

come one you gotta live a little and It's my life your not gonna tell me what to do
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:57 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Wagering your beys on the outcome of one match is a bad idea. You should be stopped from doing this by any reasonable adults nearby. You should not make these wagers in the future. You need better decisionmaking skills.

come one you gotta live a little and It's my life your not gonna tell me what to do

I am rooting for your opponent to win. Maybe they will show up here with a new bey collection and a bunch of well thought out questions.

Dude, chill. He was trying to help you.
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)TURBO_OVERDIRVE Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:46 PM)beykid44 Wrote: your gonna lose no matter what unless you have gen on that thing and what are you? and why would you bet ur whole bey collection AND USE WIZARD FANIR AGAINST PEGASUS?!!

because I got skills like you wouldn't believe and because I have a customization on my fafnir

Okay not sure if I’m late to the conversation my best reconmadtion is to make sure the burst lock is tight and do a soft launch

I agree with deceasedcrab it’s one thing if your doing this for the title of your club but it’s another thing if your betting your entire collection.