B-DaFire: World Of B-Daman

(Jan. 17, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: aren't they like completely uncustomizable

I have no idea. The concept of b-daman isn't even there anymore, what happened to the glass marbles?
eh they had some stuff like wings gave them more power and barrels for more accuracy and junk it was fun for like a few months i guess
Yes I agree with Sky and Brad... I liked the concept and anime but It could have been modified... Then it wud have been cooler, tho I have 2 admit, I loved it at certain point in time after a while it got ... well you know... Although My Favourite was the Revolver Hades...
Tsukasa( I think that was his name, the little ninja with the sword) was an amazing character. His B-daman was my favorite.>>
(Jan. 17, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: aren't they like completely uncustomizable

besides from aesthetics, i don't really think so

metal b-daman had metal marbles that were also magnetic, and many of the games and their variants used this feature. there were things like bowling etc etc

should've just let it die then come back 10 or 20 years later
The coin bomberman were still the most awesome.
Ha, I remember B-daman
I really never liked them, but my little brother used to play with it.
The one thing I love to do is to customize such toys, I increased the fire power of one. It really hurts if your finger gets hit xD You can actually hear a loud bang every time it shoots.
i have a few b daman from a mlong time ago...the game is pretty boring but shooting down little targets was fun xD
B-Daman is one of the reasons that the official Turkish site of Beyblade was not restarted. It's not that bad but it won't be as popular as Beyblade was. I also think that MFB won't be that popular either when they arrive in Turkey in 2010, for the reason Turkish people feel like the first ones are the best, the legend.
Schwarze Dranzer is so very correct I like B-Daman but not as much as Beyblade.
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:11 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: B-Daman is one of the reasons that the official Turkish site of Beyblade was not restarted. It's not that bad but it won't be as popular as Beyblade was. I also think that MFB won't be that popular either when they arrive in Turkey in 2010, for the reason Turkish people feel like the first ones are the best, the legend.

So it's confirmed you're not doing the site now?
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:24 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:22 PM)Anu Wrote: Well actually the thing is B-Daman toys just didn't reach that success lvl of Beyblade toys. Besides This is a Bladin website. I mean the anime's cool but not really the toy, cuz I mean common the don't shoot very far and they break faster than Blades.

No the problem with Battle B-Daman (which is what was brought over to America and flopped) is that you can create the perfect combo. Since you can add every type of part to a B-Daman, everyone has a perfect combo...and the game takes 0 skill.

I agree, but the game isn't without challenge. DHB is still a battle of skill.
I love Gatling Hades with the fact that you can spray and pray even in DHB mode.

I believe that one game where you shoot the puck until it goes past a line on your opponent's side takes practice. I always tried mixing in just a little bit of accuracy with plenty of power.

Too bad I never had any of those metal marbles. Unhappy
I think Tiger will just shoot three light balls at B-Daman and make it fly away as soon as it's trying to stand up again.
(Jan. 25, 2009  12:32 AM)Sasch Wrote: I think Tiger will just shoot three light balls at B-Daman and make it fly away as soon as it's trying to stand up again.

HAHAHAHA
I used to be obessed with B-Daman when i was like 7 years old but then it started to get boring so is topped and got back into beyblade and i am still.
I have quite a few B-Daman, i think their alright, although the anime sucked i designed my own home made table with my own made games, so its fun
i still have some extra b-daman in my house.it was fun until after 2 weeks.i got like 5 of them with this thing that says DHB
(Jan. 17, 2009  6:28 PM)Ryuuga BB Ruler Wrote: How u know, There might be a few people or so that play B-Daman.

Like me.
Hey does anyone know where I can get a revolver hades b-daman or a megadiablos?
I was extremely addicted to them at that time. Yamato was my idol. I have nearly all "Cobalt" B-Daman except for the first and last.

Then it turned boring------the tourneys end too fast.
You guys brought back a Blader Kenny topic just for that? XD

Don't we have an actual B-Daman topic, anyway?