B:D Discussion

That's very true, I am rather having eccentric behavior, just need to average this all up.

I'm getting 5:00, that is as far as it goes now.

So, with a new Orion B:D I got:

1st: 5:20
2nd: 5:00
3rd: 5:10
4th: 4:50
5th: 5:15

5.00 Average. Exact.

Does anyone want me to do a series of solo spins and get the average?
Go ahead, I want to see how my compares.
My orian will get here this week. I will make sure to give my solo time ,and battles.
(Sep. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does anyone want me to do a series of solo spins and get the average?

Yes, and please post the individual times as well. The variance between the individual spins is almost as important as the overall average.
Did that, and Arupaeo, do you have any observation why yours only spins 2 Minutes flat? Tests:

Attack Mode

MF Phantom Orion B:D VS. MF Meteo L-Drago LW105F <-Weak Launch
Phantom Orion Wins: 18
Meteo L-Drago Wins: 2
Orion Win%Age: 90%

So is it like Virgo again? I hope I get lucky with my B:D...
All Right I'm done. (Man that took a while )
Look at my earlier post for conditions
1st: 6.44.15
2nd: 6.50.30
3rd: 7.11.67
4th: 6.58.55
5th: 6.49.27

Avg. 6.628 or 7.03
Those are amazing timings. Fresh out of the box?
I do not get how InifinteLibra is getting such at all.

I was using LL2, will be using the String Launcher tomorrow.
i like those times Smile
maybe there are molds?
BBS@ yeah u should use a Beylauncher
looking forward to More results
Molds? That would be literally impossible on a Beyblade that came out just one week ago..

I would think though that there is a chain of bad ones..
The only logical explanation is a series of "bad" QC.

Is TT rushing out these?
I do not know why, but I remember now about how people were worried about breakage issues. As I mentioned earlier, I got two of these. I will test both of their Solo's, or any unique interaction as soon as possible.
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:02 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: Those are amazing timings. Fresh out of the box?

Yep I got it today. The beyblade always seems like it loses speed quickly but it just keeps spinning.
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:01 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does your bey make like tiny revolutions when it is doing the clicking? Not like rotating it is always rotating.
It does that, I know what you mean. Actually just a test:

Phantom Orion BGrin VS. Scythe Kronos [ATTACK] AD145EDS
Phantom: 20 Wins
Scythe: 0 Wins

Scythe won't do notin'.
I guess that's a bit obvious.
Can someone test Scythe B : D Vs Phantom AD145EDS?
Oooo mixing it up can't wait for results.Can sombody try basalt kerbecs b:d vs some beys if each type.
I don't know much about Basalt on B : D but if my theory is correct, something heavy (like MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs) on B : D would make the bearings push very hard and potentially not let them live to their full potential.
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Can someone test Scythe B : D Vs Phantom AD145EDS?
I can do this tomorrow, note I take Stamina tests only since they can only be legitimate that way. Or Defense with CS, no Basalt.

(Sep. 27, 2011  2:32 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Molds? That would be literally impossible on a Beyblade that came out just one week ago..

I would think though that there is a chain of bad ones..

There are at least 3 different B:D molds in circulation right now: A1, A2 and A4. I have the A1 and A4 molds, Nocto has an A2.

That being said, 2 of my A4 molds are sub 3 minute performers (2:40-ish) and the 3rd A4 mold averages 4:41. So, I can't say anything definitive about molds being linked to performance... Yet.

The A1 mold is about 4:15, but I only have a couple times so far so that might change. Nocto's A2 mold hit 5:51, but AFAIK that was a single spin, not an average.

There are 3 molds in same bey? How do you know what's what is it random?! If you won't use basalt than use eart h/burn/phantom kerbecs b:d.
I said there were going to be min molds of B: D and it seems that im right....... will post results when i decide whether or not to get some new beys.
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:49 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: There are 3 molds in same bey? How do you know what's what is it random?! If you won't use basalt than use eart h/burn/phantom kerbecs b:d.

Read the post before yours.
There are markings on the boxes that identify the lots.