B:D Discussion

So it seems that Basalt BGrin is a no-good combo?
Whew, then we can give no worries about game breaking.

That means Phantom is a good stamina wheel?
Short tests have been done. Rather busy, not much time to tests. Only could afford 10 rounds.

2 noticeable traits I've seen so far
Due to the design of B: D, it does not get forced smash completely.
B: D utilises almost all of Meteo rubber contact points completely well. As long as no metal contact, it will OS due to spin stealing.
Tests look promising so far although Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS completely dominated Basalt B:D.
Try Scythe Kronos BGrin
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Try Scythe Kronos BGrin
try scythe Kronos B:d against a 230 height

TBH I'll give you my requests:
Scythe Kronos B:D vs. Basalt Bull TH170/AD145/85 WD/EDS and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/MB
Basalt Bull B:D vs. MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS and Basalt Bull TH170/AD145/85 WD/EDS

Those are priority in my mind.
I really think that what we are seeing is Phantom's purpose.

Could you please, Pcyborg, please try:

MF-H Scythe Kronos [Stamina] B:D VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

and

MF-H Phantom Horogium [Circle Design fits] B:D VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
BBS, Your "circle design " is the stamina mode.
I have trouble getting B : D because my uncle is busy so can some one try MF-m MLD B ; D plz. I want to add MF to see how it grips will be anything better
No! I meant Horogium in that shape..

Oh-I see. Sorry mis-understand you
More updates on testing. Will resume tomorrow. I'll try to carry requests or at least get stuff close to it.

I'm lacking some Metal faces atm. Too many are broken especially MF2...
If you own a B : D, you will found out that the Bearing Core and the track is almost divided.
I'm thinking if we can use this special ability to make specialize combos.
Er, isnt the design already similar to Bearing cores found in plastic and HMS (less unable to take apart and larger tip among all so far).

Honestly, B: D is nothing new(design wise). Please elaborate on the "Special ability" which you are referring to.
It looks bearly anything like the bearing core in plastics and HMS generation but what it does it the same.
Thank you for the Scythe tests. Anything worth noting on Scythe B: D during battles?
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It looks bearly anything like the bearing core in plastics and HMS generation but what it does it the same.
Fundamentally you have the internal mechanics being similar. An extended shaft connecting to a tip being encased and supported by 1 or more bearings.

How the exterior is like doesnt really matter. What matters is the mechanical design.

Quote:Thank you for the Scythe tests. Anything worth noting on Scythe B: D during battles?
If you do not execute a perfectly straight shot, be prepared to either get KOed or Forced Smash. B:D is actually pretty resistant to force smashing. The tip + height stops the MW from hitting the ground completely when it tilt.

Though its different for Scythe. It just dies easily even with the PC frame being free spinning. I'll test it out with 220 and 230 respectively tomorrow. Drained from continuos testing.
(Sep. 21, 2011  8:39 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: MF Basalt Bull B:D VS MF-L VariAres CH120 RF
This is great! It is now good to know, and such a relief, that B:D on Basalt isnot much so of a game changer.
I knew this would happen from the beginning B)
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:54 PM)Pcyborg Wrote:
Uwik Wrote:Thank you for the Scythe tests. Anything worth noting on Scythe B: D during battles?
If you do not execute a perfectly straight shot, be prepared to either get KOed or Forced Smash. BGrin is actually pretty resistant to force smashing. The tip + height stops the MW from hitting the ground completely when it tilt.

Though its different for Scythe. It just dies easily even with the PC frame being free spinning.
So force smashing is not so hot, is it. Was hoping the opposite, but hey wishes cannot always come true.

Oh really?! Please explain.
I have one request other than the generic ones that have been requested:

MF Flame Bull B:D vs any 145 height stamina beyblade.

Then if it does good, then do it against any TH170 or 230 height stamina beyblade.

I don't know exactly what the height of B:D compares to, but if it's near 145ES then I predict good things for flame. MF Flame 145ES is pretty good by the way.

Edit: oh and thanks for all the tests you've done so far!
Just so my eyes stop bleeding, could you use the standard format to display your tests?
Considering you're the only dude testing their B:D, your results are pretty damn important and I want to be able to read it all with no mistakes.
Also, more requests!

MF-H Earth Bull B:D vs. all Basalt stamina/defense and Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS.

Shame about the Scythe B:D results against Basalt customs, though.
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:53 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I don't know exactly what the height of BGrin compares to, but if it's near 145ES then I predict good things for flame. MF Flame 145ES is pretty good by the way.
It's actually the size of 230, so it could achieve different results if that's what you meant.
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:46 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:53 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I don't know exactly what the height of BGrin compares to, but if it's near 145ES then I predict good things for flame. MF Flame 145ES is pretty good by the way.
It's actually the size of 230, so it could achieve different results if that's what you meant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKB_YuQZyMc
That isn't 230 height.
You are sure?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z47/c...em03-4.jpg

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, that is almost 100% height identical. Just wanted to say that it could be Shabalabadoo's intention was the opposite of 230, and more like 145ES as he suggested.
BGrin is bottom is not matched near 230's bottom Uncertain