B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 Curse Satan.Hr.Un 1D

(Apr. 03, 2020  2:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Just for reference, here's the image of all the Random Booster pulls. beybladevcrv.com was taken down, so the only way I could find it was in MagikHorse's thread.

(Apr. 06, 2020  4:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The  ja.wikipedia said is Kurse Satan 1D.Hr.Yr

Take a gander at the thing it says on here because it's an official source. Also, the Driver isn't Yard if you look at the anime pictures and the 1D is supposed to be at the end of the combo, not right after the Layer's name. The site even says this Bey has 3 rollers when it clearly has 5, so whoever wrote it doesn't know what they're doing.

Ah yes, ok
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:41 AM)Dacatman Wrote: HakaishinLDrago well, if you can see it looks as though there is a piece to be separated since there is a gap to where it looks like when you put the ring on you can’t get it back off.

I see words, but I don't understand them at all. What exactly are you trying to say here?

I don’t know how to say it
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:32 AM)Zycratic Wrote: i'm so glad that they didn't just give him yard metal like some people thought

It does look like yard
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:32 AM)Zycratic Wrote: i'm so glad that they didn't just give him yard metal like some people thought

It does look like yard

Take a good look at the driver then. The ball is too large to be Yard’s. It not a small ball like yard’s. It’s definitely not yard.
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: It does look like yard

Take a good look at the driver then. The ball is too large to be Yard’s. It not a small ball like yard’s. It’s definitely not yard.

Also, the outer ring is too thick and circular.
The rollers on Satan seem like they might not work as well. The rollers on Kreis were locked in on both top and bottom, so the roller's only had to "focus" on spinning in that given direction. While the new design wouldn't technically allow the rollers to spin in any other way, I have a feeling that they will lock up or generally won't free spin as well.

On a side note, I think they should have upgrade Satan into a 6 sided layer, which would somewhat match it's previous 3 sided design better.
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:28 AM)Armor Wrote: The rollers on Satan seem like they might not work as well. The rollers on Kreis were locked in on both top and bottom, so the roller's only had to "focus" on spinning in that given direction. While the new design wouldn't technically allow the rollers to spin in any other way, I have a feeling that they will lock up or generally won't free spin as well.

On a side note, I think they should have upgrade Satan into a 6 sided layer, which would somewhat match it's previous 3 sided design better.

Kreis Satan had flaw of having recoil points as a result of the rollers, which causes self bursts. Now Curse has an extra two, so the recoil will be even worse.
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:28 AM)Armor Wrote: The rollers on Satan seem like they might not work as well. The rollers on Kreis were locked in on both top and bottom, so the roller's only had to "focus" on spinning in that given direction. While the new design wouldn't technically allow the rollers to spin in any other way, I have a feeling that they will lock up or generally won't free spin as well.

Kreis Satan had flaw of having recoil points as a result of the rollers, which causes self bursts. Now Curse has an extra two, so the recoil will be even worse.

Well the rollers aren't guaranteed to be bad contact points again. It definitely should be an upgrade as more points means more defense normally(or less attack to be exact)
I definitely think Tamara tony thought of that when making this satan. I don’t think it’ll be bad, it def won’t have worse recoil than slash, which we should be thankful for if it had not good recoil

The inverted pentagram circumscribed by a circle is the symbol of Satan. 
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:57 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:

The inverted pentagram circumscribed by a circle is the symbol of Satan. 

That is something I forgot. That would make more sense now. But why didn't they start with a 5 sided design first then? Then they could have made this one into a semi 10 sided design, which would also make Satan better overall, since it would be more defensive.
(Apr. 07, 2020  3:51 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:57 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The inverted pentagram circumscribed by a circle is the symbol of Satan. 

That is something I forgot. That would make more sense now. But why didn't they start with a 5 sided design first then? Then they could have made this one into a semi 10 sided design, which would also make Satan better overall, since it would be more defensive.

Probably because God layers were pretty small comparatively and they didn't have the space for a 5-sided roller design? It's possible that was a consideration.

Really though, the rollers aren't very effective, so more rollers isn't necessarily the best thing. A cool thing for sure, but probably not the best.
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  3:51 PM)Armor Wrote: That is something I forgot. That would make more sense now. But why didn't they start with a 5 sided design first then? Then they could have made this one into a semi 10 sided design, which would also make Satan better overall, since it would be more defensive.

Probably because God layers were pretty small comparatively and they didn't have the space for a 5-sided roller design? It's possible that was a consideration.

Really though, the rollers aren't very effective, so more rollers isn't necessarily the best thing. A cool thing for sure, but probably not the best.

I don't think it would have been impossible to squeeze 5 rollers on, but I see your point. They should just make sure there isn't any noticeable space between the roller and the rest of the layer to ensure it doesn't become a major contact point.
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

It kinda works out in common sense and in the anime as well so yeah, more rollers = more defense, though that's totally not the case here.
First of all, I wanted to start off with a description of parts to avoid confusion. The name has been confirmed as Curse Satan, with a 5 roller design resembling a pentacle on the layer. The disk is a darker-coloured hurricane, and the driver is like a combination of loop and yard. The chassis is the single chassis 1D. Overall exactly as expected, but I wanted to talk about the chassis (pronounced Chah-see, by the way, I still hear people sounding out the s even though the katakana clearly does not). Has anybody noticed that the stamina and defense chassis are single? This further adds to what I said over on the Brave Valkyrie thread, and it confirms and implies a couple of things. It confirms that Takara Tomy is aware of the burst-resistance of the double chassis, because having high burst resistance on those types of Beyblades would be unbalanced. It also suggests that all future attack and balance chassis may be double in order to balance it out. I would like to see a couple of single attack chassis, but that may not happen, since it would not be able to compete at all with the other chassis and the fact that there needs to be a balance between single and double chassis. However, I am a bit more convinced that there will not be any stamina or defense chassis with double chassis, as a non-attack double chassis would make it too strong. Just wanted to clarify these points for future release speculation.
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:34 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: cut out to avoid clogging the thread too much -CN3

[Image: Random-booster.png]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-zgvVAloXV/..._copy_link
This is the new random booster vol 20 which is coming out on the 25 of April
I tried my best to photoshop older beys to make it look this good
Curse Satan, Curse Ragnaruk, Glide Hyperion, Tact Diabolos, Naked Bahamut, Union Spriggan, Flame Saggitario and Earth Aquilla are in this random booster
The parts are still unknown[/size][/color][/font][/font][/size][/color]
Wait is that Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk? The base and the chip are seperated.
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:16 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: Random-booster.png]
Curse Satan, Curse Ragnaruk, Glide Hyperion, Tact Diabolos, Naked Bahamut, Union Spriggan, Flame Saggitario and Earth Aquilla are in this random booster

If that’s the case, then I’m assuming that’s not convert on Union Spriggan, Paradox on Naked Bahamut, and Wheel on Glide Hyperion.
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait is that Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk? The base and the chip are seperated.

Yes, and yes. Think of it like the stock combo for Shining Amaterios being scattered among all the beys in Random Booster 19.
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:56 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait is that Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk? The base and the chip are seperated.

Yes, and yes. Think of it like the stock combo for Shining Amaterios being scattered among all the beys in Random Booster 19.
Thats epic.
(Apr. 10, 2020  4:16 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: Random-booster.png]

Fantastic job 👍🏼👍🏼 

That Union actually looks pretty sweet. Might be only bey, outside the Sparking releases, that I get from RBV20.
(Feb. 19, 2020  7:32 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  7:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Armed (There is no "Armored" disk) is a terrible disk, especially in the heavy Cho-Z/GT era. Definitely a gimmicky idea regardless.

oh i was joking....like imagine phoenix armor flying off, then the bullet driver's baby bey, then some disc gimmick shooting out little discs or something. 

...and then a mini dead phoenix armor that goes on the bullet baby bey. you know for lolz

dude that would be epic
the only beys that appeal to me is Curse Satan, Curse Ragnarurk, Glide Hyperion and Union Spriggan
They us the chip of Curse Ragnaruk with thering and chassis of Glide Hyperion to make Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk