B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

So I’m still deciding whether I should buy Union Achilles, given that it has no metal, does anyone think I should get this, and if so why?
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:06 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So I’m still deciding whether I should buy Union Achilles, given that it has no metal, does anyone think I should get this, and if so why?

For competitive reasons I still don’t know if I should cop the new Achilles cuz it’s so underwhelming Takara tomy were just lazy on this one but it’s still too early to judge union Achilles
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:24 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Yep, it did.

Is Union Achilles bad because of Convert?

I still don't get it, what's the difference between both of them? Because my Xtend+ is doing pretty good on pP and beat my friend's Ls0WBr, just few minutes ago.

Convert is a bulky disk which means you can't really have short drivers otherwise it'll scrape around the stadium.
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:24 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Yep, it did.

Is Union Achilles bad because of Convert?

I still don't get it, what's the difference between both of them? Because my Xtend+ is doing pretty good on pP and beat my friend's Ls0WBr, just few minutes ago.

Convert is a bulky disk which means you can't really have short drivers otherwise it'll scrape around the stadium.

Holy s**t, Zankye replied to me, my favourite beytuber replied. Do you think it is somewhat like 0Wall, because I tried it with Zeta and it really scraped in a single shot. What do you think about the bey competitively, is it worth it?? Like say for Xtend+.
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:55 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Convert is a bulky disk which means you can't really have short drivers otherwise it'll scrape around the stadium.

Holy s**t, Zankye replied to me, my favourite beytuber replied. Do you think it is somewhat like 0Wall, because I tried it with Zeta and it really scraped in a single shot. What do you think about the bey competitively, is it worth it?? Like say for Xtend+.

I still haven't tested out combos with it but it could be a good substitute for 0Wall I just don't know what driver won't make it scrape so hard in battle.

uA isn't TOO bad of a release the best part about it is XTEND+ if you haven't already gotten it. Union in power mode anyways also really isn't that bad at all. I still wish Union included SOME metal on it even if it was in the inner part of the bey like the Lord Base.

Union and XT+ are the only reason I would say to not skip this release, this release is at least a lot better than that mediocre hP release.
(Sep. 22, 2019  6:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:55 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Holy s**t, Zankye replied to me, my favourite beytuber replied. Do you think it is somewhat like 0Wall, because I tried it with Zeta and it really scraped in a single shot. What do you think about the bey competitively, is it worth it?? Like say for Xtend+.

I still haven't tested out combos with it but it could be a good substitute for 0Wall I just don't know what driver won't make it scrape so hard in battle.

uA isn't TOO bad of a release the best part about it is XTEND+ if you haven't already gotten it. Union in power mode anyways also really isn't that bad at all. I still wish Union included SOME metal on it even if it was in the inner part of the bey like the Lord Base.

Union and XT+ are the only reason I would say to not skip this release, this release is at least a lot better than that mediocre hP release.

0 Wall is used a lot on Bearing and Hold', but I think Convert won't be as good as that or Ratchet for those Drivers.
Union Achilles Gold Turbo version: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s59VOIPMWV4
The Union Sword is also gold which is cool. Convert's yellow plastic looks cool with the layer. Look at 3:34 in the video for just the Gold Turbo layer.
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:33 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Union Achilles Gold Turbo version: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s59VOIPMWV4
The Union Sword is also gold which is cool. Convert's yellow plastic looks cool with the layer. Look at 3:34 in the video for just the Gold Turbo layer.

So there is a chance that the Union Achilles you get will be a good version?
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:33 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Union Achilles Gold Turbo version: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s59VOIPMWV4

So there is a chance that the Union Achilles you get will be a good version?

Better how? Honestly, regular Union Achilles looks nicer imo, and this Gold Turbo version is likely weaker, like most of the other Gold Turbo Versions of other beyblades.
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:46 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So there is a chance that the Union Achilles you get will be a good version?

Better how? Honestly, regular Union Achilles looks nicer imo, and this Gold Turbo version is likely weaker, like most of the other Gold Turbo Versions of other beyblades.

Crud, I must have been autocorrected. I meant to say gold version
Oh. There's a 1/72 chance to get one randomly, sort of like Black Spriggan Requiem or Black Revive Phoenix, for almost every release in GT. Meant to be like the Gold Turbo in the Anime.
(Sep. 23, 2019  2:35 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Oh. There's a 1/72 chance to get one randomly, sort of like Black Spriggan Requiem or Black Revive Phoenix, for almost every release in GT. Meant to be like the Gold Turbo in the Anime.

That's cool. I bought one so it is cool that mine has a chance to be gold. Shame they seem to be weaker than their original counterparts though
OMG the best thing happened to me. I ordered Union Achilles and somehow it got cancelled, now I can buy the Original Xtend+

Correction- another Union Achilles
(Sep. 24, 2019  10:58 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: OMG the best thing happened to me. I ordered Union Achilles and somehow it got cancelled, now I can buy the Original Xtend+

Correction- another Union Achilles

Why not get Union?
I already have one, but I actually wanted to have the second so I can compare both Xtend+ and check which one is better. But the old Xtend+ pack was out of my budget so I had to get another one. But then somehow it got cancelled and now as my birthday is coming up I am gonna buy the B123
(Sep. 24, 2019  2:08 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

That's fake.
(Sep. 24, 2019  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  2:08 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

That's fake.

It's 100% real because Zankye isn't the only one that got it.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's fake.

It's 100% real because Zankye isn't the only one that got it.

Yeah I don't know what was the purpose of that comment they made. Just seems like a childish attack on their part doesn't even make sense on any of the posts on this thread to say that.
(Sep. 24, 2019  4:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's 100% real because Zankye isn't the only one that got it.

Yeah I don't know what was the purpose of that comment they made.
Sorry I meant to reply to a different comment, my apologies.
So how good are the teeth on the gt chip?
(Sep. 29, 2019  1:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So how good are the teeth on the gt chip?

Seems to be something like Spriggan/Dragon/Joker, nothing too special
(Sep. 29, 2019  2:25 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  1:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So how good are the teeth on the gt chip?

Seems to be something like Spriggan/Dragon/Joker, nothing too special

That’s good, because I was hearing that the teeth are mediocre. This will be my first GT bey so this was important to me
(Sep. 29, 2019  2:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  2:25 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Seems to be something like Spriggan/Dragon/Joker, nothing too special

That’s good, because I was hearing that the teeth are mediocre. This will be my first GT bey so this was important to me

They're (Balance types) supposed to be not OP for the teeth especially since it is just a right spin. If you are playing competitively, I'd suggest you pick up other Beys like JJ, LS, etc to diversify your parts. Having Dash Drivers would help with the Burst resistance for Union Achilles (cuz I know that Xtend+ won't have too great of a spring for it to mitigate Bursts)