B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Aug. 13, 2019  11:15 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: [Image: U.png?1565664900]
[Image: Ɐ.png?1565664900)]
[Image: Cn.png?1565664900]

credit: beybladevcrv.com
Finally a look at the disc! It seems unbalanced.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:15 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: [Image: U.png?1565664900]
[Image: Ɐ.png?1565664900)]
[Image: Cn.png?1565664900]

credit: beybladevcrv.com
Finally a look at the disc! It seems unbalanced.

Looks like the small weight can be switched to the other corner and make it balance.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:25 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Finally a look at the disc! It seems unbalanced.

Looks like the small weight can be switched to the other corner and make it balance.
Wouldn’t that just make the weight more concentrated on the other side? Wait, maybe the disc’s name is Corner or Concentrate. Stupid idea, I know, but maybe it’s the name.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:25 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: Looks like the small weight can be switched to the other corner and make it balance.
Wouldn’t that just make the weight more concentrated on the other side? Wait, maybe the disc’s name is Corner or Concentrate. Stupid idea, I know, but maybe it’s the name.

The main weight looks like heavier on the near corner. Then there is this additional little weight also at near corner. That makes it very "Concentrate" at near corner. 

At far corner we can see a little socket, I guess it is an option for the little weight to be switched over there, and balance up the overall weight.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:34 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wouldn’t that just make the weight more concentrated on the other side? Wait, maybe the disc’s name is Corner or Concentrate. Stupid idea, I know, but maybe it’s the name.

The main weight looks like heavier on the near corner. Then there is this additional little weight also at near corner. That makes it very "Concentrate" at near corner. 

At far corner we can see a little socket, I guess it is an option for the little weight to be switched over there, and balance up the overall weight.
On the far side of the metal center, it’s more hollowed out than the near side. Maybe the gimmick of the disc is that you can switch it from balanced to unbalanced by changing the position of the tiny metal thing. Maybe you can rotate the yellow plastic. I think the name of the disc might be Concentrate or Change.
Edit: sorry I pretty much just repeated what you said.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:34 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: The main weight looks like heavier on the near corner. Then there is this additional little weight also at near corner. That makes it very "Concentrate" at near corner. 

On the far side of the metal center, it’s more hollowed out than the near side. Maybe the gimmick of the disc is that you can switch it from balanced to unbalanced by changing the position of the tiny metal thing. Maybe you can rotate the yellow plastic. I think the name of the disc might be Concentrate or Change.

No worries... good that we confirm each other's theory ?
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:56 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: On the far side of the metal center, it’s more hollowed out than the near side. Maybe the gimmick of the disc is that you can switch it from balanced to unbalanced by changing the position of the tiny metal thing. Maybe you can rotate the yellow plastic. I think the name of the disc might be Concentrate or Change.

No worries... good that we confirm each other's theory ?
Yep. Grin This disc reminds me of Alter Chronos, with the weight shift and all of that.
The driver Xt+ is all red if you look at the website beybladevcrv.com
Link: http://beybladevcrv.com/parts/driver2.php
Near the bottom, you see a transparent red Xtend with a solid red colored Xtend Plus Chip. Looks neat, but I wish the + chip was a different color
According to beybladevcrv, the abbreviation is an upside down A.
NOW, the retsu layer weight makes sense..... I like the disc gimmick. Has theoretical synergy in the stock combo.
This release is looking even more solid than before. I like the yellow on the Can disc
(Aug. 13, 2019  2:06 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The driver Xt+ is all red if you look at the website beybladevcrv.com
Link: http://beybladevcrv.com/parts/driver2.php
Near the bottom, you see a transparent red Xtend with a solid red colored Xtend Plus Chip. Looks neat, but I wish the + chip was a different color

I had a feeling. It makes the most logical sense
The disk looks like Heavy and Sting mixed together.
The disk looks like it'll have the Wing gimmick from MFB, judging by the disks arrow and two slots on the plastic. Probably weight shifting gimmick.
Nice, I just hope if that's the truth that the gimmick is done right. We don't really need a disk that's just there for the gimmick and isn't actually competitive. (Cough, cough, Sting, I think, cough)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwoA5dUrst
Figured some people would like an Ebay listing once a good one popped up for this.
Trusted and dependable seller. I have a Triple Booster Set coming in from them soon, and have bought through their site and Ebay a few times.
(Aug. 13, 2019  6:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: We don't really need a disk that's just there for the gimmick and isn't actually competitive. (Cough, cough, Sting, I think, cough)

At least Sting is quite competitive due to its sheer weight. I'm hoping the Cn disk will be heavy as well.
Cn looks quite promising, and it really does kinda explain why the Weight is Retsu. September is really gonna be fun with all the gimmicks of this release alone: Speed to Power mode and vice versa for the Layer, probable weight-shifting (Attack and Balance mode maybe?) for the Disk, and the Attack-Defense-Stamina modes for the Driver.

My concern tho is whether there is a locking-mechanism on that Disk to use just one mode or if it would be like a combined Trick Driver and Xcalibur/Longinus gimmick where it would shift weights/modes whenever it is hit. Of course, this is quite theoretical at this time since they decided not to reveal the whole combo in the YT video yet.

This probably makes Aiga more of a seasoned tactician now rather than his early days of using only the Attack mode of Xt+, where per battle would be straight-up fast-paced mode changing.
Cn is a mode change disc, so i assume it can change between balance mode and unbalance mode
This stock combo might have the most mode changing options of all.

Power/speed mode of the layer, 3 modes for Xtend+, and at least 2 modes for the disc.

Must be an exciting release for stock combo casual players and beytubers
I do not really think the union base is going to be good unless it weighs more then Zwei it's not round but it's no edged enough
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:29 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I do not really think the union base is going to be good unless it weighs more then Zwei it's not round but it's no edged enough

Look at Cho-Z Achilles and then look at Union Achilles. They both seem much more passive than Z Achilles, but Cho-Z Achilles has some of the strongest Smash Attack power in the game. Considering how similar the Union base looks to Cho-Z Achilles, I think it will be a good choice for Attack if Judgement Joker doesn't suit your tastes.
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:29 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I do not really think the union base is going to be good unless it weighs more then Zwei it's not round but it's no edged enough

Look at Cho-Z Achilles and then look at Union Achilles. They both seem much more passive than Z Achilles, but Cho-Z Achilles has some of the strongest Smash Attack power in the game.

true dat

but ppl use it more with 8' bump xtend+
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:40 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Look at Cho-Z Achilles and then look at Union Achilles. They both seem much more passive than Z Achilles, but Cho-Z Achilles has some of the strongest Smash Attack power in the game.

true dat

People use 8’?
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:43 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:40 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: true dat

People use 8’?

yes they do really good outward weight Distribution