[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:10 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Spriggan comes with a black plastic blitz, and the wall frame on Dread Bahamut is purple

Well, I denfinity am more intrigued now. 
But seriously, I do think that tt thought out the colors on this more then there presious triple boosters.
why is no one talking about slash dragon, it has some OP parts including the pretty much unobtainable octa driver
(Jul. 19, 2019  8:08 PM)sub0_ph Wrote: why is no one talking about slash dragon, it has some OP parts including the pretty much unobtainable octa driver

I mean how many dragons have we got now? plus we're gettings NEW beys (sure we got dread bahamut already but not the anime accurate version and the new release of lord spriggan which is much more hyped)
(Jul. 19, 2019  9:06 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

Ey, we finally have a clear view of Orbit Metal.
Why does the Metal Orbit have a star screw? Is that pic fake?
(Jul. 19, 2019  9:34 PM)BurstBreaker Wrote: Why does the Metal Orbit have a star screw? Is that pic fake?

hmm... Interesting point. Maybe an early prototype so they can disassemble it easier?
*philips screw. or cross. or plus.
so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.
Will orbit metal outclass eternal becuase metal has less friction then plastic

And atomic also because I have really high hopes for this set

(Jul. 19, 2019  11:14 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.

Layer bases (not spin)

(Jul. 19, 2019  11:25 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Will orbit metal outclass eternal becuase metal has less friction then plastic

And atomic also because I have really high hopes for this set

(Jul. 19, 2019  11:14 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so the spriggan chip allows both left and right spin bases, while the lord base allows both left an right spin chips. most interesting. also if lord weighs heavy enough, it will completely break the meta. that much rubber will offer too much offence in same spin and strong spin equalisation in opposite spin. basically stationary attack might become go-to with this release.

I agree. 
ChoZBurstBlader I believe Orbit and Atomic both beat Eternal in same spin and lose to it in opposite spin. Since Orbit Metal has the same shape as the normal Orbit, the results will only be better in same spin and about the same in opposite spin.
Is this the official stock combo for Db?
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:02 AM)Crumok Wrote: Is this the official stock combo for Db?

Yeah. I think it fits perfectly.
Yup, Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Yeesh, that's a long name
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yup, Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Yeesh, that's a long name

Yeah, it's weird to say, but not as bad as something like Cosmo Ashura 00 Vortex Ultimate Reboot 滅 (Metsu)
From now on, we know the bahamut user, where is the spriggan user?
I hope it does have a new owner, not like Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus from god
(Jul. 20, 2019  8:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: From now on, we know the bahamut user,  where is the spriggan user?
I hope it does have a new owner, not like Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus from god, its boring
Whee Orbit Metal literally has a metal ball. Hopefully it wouldn't suck as bad as Planet. Red Gen Weight, purple Wall, black Blitz, dang I was right on holding out on the RLC 2 and RBV for Flare Dragon. Those pale in comparison with that this Triple Booster offers (plus Heaven Pegasus)
- Dread Bahamut, initially released as a Defense Type Random Layer, is now being released in the Triple Booster with Om, or Orbit Metal. Dread Bahamut’s CoroCoro combo was Hurricane.Orbit.
- Poison Hydra, just released as a Defense Type Random Layer. It’s CoroCoro combo is 0.Proof.Atomic

Calling it now, Poison Hydra will be the Orb Egis of this generation’s Customize Set and will feature a new Driver, Am, or Atomic Metal.

Get ready for Defense-Stamina combos to become unstoppable. Here’s to hoping Am either won’t exist or has a Bearing spring lock.

Also, if Lord takes both Right and Left Chips and Spriggan can click into both Right and Left Bases, will Lord Spriggan be able to change direction depending on which way you click in the Disc and Driver? Is that how that would work?
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:36 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: - Dread Bahamut, initially released as a Defense Type Random Layer, is now being released in the Triple Booster with Om, or Orbit Metal. Dread Bahamut’s CoroCoro combo was Hurricane.Orbit.
- Poison Hydra, just released as a Defense Type Random Layer. It’s CoroCoro combo is 0.Proof.Atomic

Calling it now, Poison Hydra will be the Orb Egis of this generation’s Customize Set and will feature a new Driver, Am, or Atomic Metal.

Get ready for Defense-Stamina combos to become unstoppable. Here’s to hoping Am either won’t exist or has a Bearing spring lock.

Also, if Lord takes both Right and Left Chips and Spriggan can click into both Right and Left Bases, will Lord Spriggan be able to change direction depending on which way you click in the Disc and Driver? Is that how that would work?

No, you need to move the middle bit in the base to change Lord's spin direction similar to previous Spriggan Layers, since the ledges need to attach to the Driver and it is not possible with the design of the teeth for Burst
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:36 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: - Dread Bahamut, initially released as a Defense Type Random Layer, is now being released in the Triple Booster with Om, or Orbit Metal. Dread Bahamut’s CoroCoro combo was Hurricane.Orbit.

First of all, Atomic Metal would be abbreviated as Atm. Second, Atomic Metal isn't as necessary as Orbit Metal. Third, I think Poison Hyudra deserves a new Driver or at least something other than Atomic Metal, because that would mean that there are two customize sets with a version of Atomic.
(Jul. 20, 2019  8:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: From now on, we know the bahamut user,  where is the spriggan user?
I hope it does have a new owner, not like Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus from god

Who is the bahamut user Dasmind ? I don't know yet . Could you tell me?
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:17 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:

Who is the bahamut user Dasmind ? I don't know yet . Could you tell me?

the drill head looking guy with the top hat
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:29 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:17 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Who is the bahamut user Dasmind ? I don't know yet . Could you tell me?

the drill head looking guy with the top hat

Oh ok
This is out by August, which is just less than two weeks!!! HYPE IS REAL.

On this set we will get Octa Driver (finally) though I'd assume it'll be nerfed, 00 Disk is always welcome, Stash Base and Dragon Chip are meh, everything on the Lord Spriggan combo (except probably Dimension') are most probably top-tier parts, Dread Bahamut stock combo might be enhanced by a painted 7 or 0 Disk for Burst Resistance.

Quite stoked on whether they'd continue a trend with enhancing with metal some of the existing Defense and maybe Stamina Drivers that have free-spinning parts for that <Driver Name> Metal naming scheme. Only time will tell
(Jul. 25, 2019  12:04 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: On this set we will get Octa Driver (finally) though I'd assume it'll be nerfed

Why would Octa get nerfed? Octa is terrible to begin with and doesn't need a nerf at all.