B-106 Booster Emperor Forneus .0.Yr

(Mar. 26, 2018  5:44 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Most likely, since the new Layers are so ungodly heavy, we can get weights comparable to top-tier God Layer combinations with lighter Disks. Having the Layers heavier than the Disks would make them almost impossible to Burst since the Layers now have more inertia than the rest of the parts.

This could restructure the meta game again with light weight Disks becoming more common place

If that’s the case then someone should try a combo with polish jerk & magnum

Magnum and Polish would probably be the best bets. Impacts against Jerk will just kill your Stamina due to its shape

I would probably try Disks like Knuckle or other parts just under 20 grams.
Guys, if you want to balance your eF, try putting a Hit frame so its aligned with the diamond hole, its a nice method to balance our SuperZ layers without using a level chip
so if you want ef you have to wait for a level chip or get hit

if you want it to be balanced

if you want it to be balanced
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:45 AM)thesuperblader Wrote: i already have it

That would go in the Recent Purchase thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-...s?page=647

Also, I'm not sure about the Hit idea... It would take until half clicks until it would be balanced...
(Mar. 27, 2018  1:59 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:45 AM)thesuperblader Wrote: i already have it

That would go in the Recent Purchase thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-...s?page=647

Also, I'm not sure about the Hit idea... It would take until half clicks until it would be balanced...

Not really, you can align it to be balanced from the start, but with clicks would lose it
Emperor Forneus isn't really all that bad against some of my best combos, but Yard does seem to lock on a little looser than my Orbit does. I tried it out with Drain Fafnir 0G.Yd. against a stock Nightmare Longinus and it burst more times than it did when I had Orbit equipped. I know that not a lot of people use Fafnir anymore, but the layer still has promise, and it hurt to see such a promising driver get shut down so easy.
I mean this bey loses against good stamina combinations but that's what defense types are supposed to do. On the other hand, I've been playing with eF quite a lot and if you put a defensive rubber driver on it (yard is too easy to knock out) it will always win even against beys like lS or sX.
(Mar. 27, 2018  8:58 PM)Limetka Wrote: I mean this bey loses against good stamina combinations but that's what defense types are supposed to do. On the other hand, I've been playing with eF quite a lot and if you put a defensive rubber driver on it (yard is too easy to knock out) it will always win even against beys like lS or sX.

so if your hopes were to have yet another bey that can beat lS and sX, you should feel satisfied ; )
So, use Emperor Forneus with βite then? That's the only defensive rubber driver I can think of, but boy is that expensive and hard to get your hands on without paying out your nose. I mean, yeah, I have one anyways, but still. Imagine the amount of βites I'd need to keep it competitive.

I guess the weight is a big help to the defensive end of rubber tips though, so maybe βite can shine in this new, heavier generation for those willing to use it.
(Mar. 27, 2018  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: So, use Emperor Forneus with βite then? That's the only defensive rubber driver I can think of, but boy is that expensive and hard to get your hands on without paying out your nose. I mean, yeah, I have one anyways, but still. Imagine the amount of βites I'd need to keep it competitive.

I guess the weight is a big help to the defensive end of rubber tips though, so maybe βite can shine in this new, heavier generation for those willing to use it.

bite is interesting on a heavy bey, but i’m still not convinced going really heavy is the best optimization of the super-z beys.
In Jojo's video, Z Achilles bursted Emperor Forneus twice in the taller mode.
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: bite is interesting on a heavy bey, but i’m still not convinced going really heavy is the best optimization of the super-z beys.
Neither am I, to be honest. It might be a way to bully the basic and dual layers because they weigh so little, but the God series isn't fazed by weight alone.

I consider it a good thing, as it means they're not instantly outclassing everything prior just yet.
I'm sure I'm not the only one to have this idea, but maybe use E-F In an intentionally unbalanced combo to cause further damage to the opponent? I mean, it's a Definite Stretch, But I would try: E-F 1S C? Maybe if E-F is heavy enough, E-F Q C?

It's been a while since I picked up burst tops ( I only have up to rbv1 hahah) , but from what I remember, Claw Had good stabilisation, anti burst, and opponent destabilization properties which made it a rather good part defense wise back in the day. I don't know, maybe give it a try? I don't think it will work, but who knows. Burst is far wonkier than MFB, which is the system I am the most proficient in.
(Mar. 28, 2018  5:34 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm sure I'm not the only one to have this idea, but maybe use E-F In an intentionally unbalanced combo to cause further damage to the opponent? I mean, it's a Definite Stretch, But I would try: E-F 1S C? Maybe if E-F is heavy enough, E-F Q C?

It's been a while since I picked up burst tops ( I only have up to rbv1 hahah) , but from what I remember, Claw Had good stabilisation, anti burst, and opponent destabilization properties which made it a rather good part defense wise back in the day. I don't know, maybe give it a try? I don't think it will work, but who knows. Burst is far wonkier than MFB, which is the system I am the most proficient in.

They didn't change the naming scheme with the layer abbreviations. It's still prefix letter lowercase main name letter uppercase, like with the God Beys. (eg. wV for Winning Valkyrie, eF for Emperor Forneus, etc.)
Might as well use Wedge for the extra weight if we're thinking of Claw as an option, as it's basically the same tip in metal. Even then, are the edges of Forneus going to be any use in a wobbler?
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Might as well use Wedge for the extra weight if we're thinking of Claw as an option, as it's basically the same tip in metal. Even then, are the edges of Forneus going to be any use in a wobbler?

I'm pretty sure Wedge is hollow so it isn't that heavy.
(Mar. 28, 2018  2:29 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Might as well use Wedge for the extra weight if we're thinking of Claw as an option, as it's basically the same tip in metal. Even then, are the edges of Forneus going to be any use in a wobbler?

I'm pretty sure Wedge is hollow so it isn't that heavy.

wedge is hollow 
so it’s not extremely heavy, as many (including myself) thought it might be

but it is still among the heavier drivers:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Wuu9M

[url=https://m.imgur.com/a/Wuu9M][/url]also wedge has a unique and concentrated central weight distribution, which makes it stand apart from other drivers of this type

this may be a sign of a specific potential

something about this driver makes me think it will be more relevant later on super-z
I always thought Trans was heavier than Weight, but otherwise this weight rank order is really interesting, I always thought Yard was as heavy as Atomic.
So is Yard's spring lock stronger than Atomic's?

Wouldnt claw be slightly more stable than Wedge because the freely motioned parts throw weight out, Which adds to the tops stability. I feel wedge would be good at better jumping gimmicks because of the weight distribution, but it would be easier to tip the opponent because the weight is mostly shifted down.

I would tend to think E2 1H C would be the best use of a Stable/Unstable combo.
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So is Yard's spring lock stronger than Atomic's?

no it’s not

if anything it’s weaker

but it’s hard to tell exactly because you grip Yd from further out, generating more leverage. so it feels much weaker

however when you just test the springs from the sides, it’s the same or slightly weaker

——

after running through tons of old discs 
i have nothing new to share. they do seem to like discs under 20g. 

but i’m officially done trying to justify competitive use for current super-z.  

they are just not any better than the top tier god layer combos, in fact they are usually worse
(Mar. 28, 2018  9:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: Wouldnt claw be slightly more stable than Wedge because the freely motioned parts throw weight out, Which adds to the tops stability.
If we're trying for a wobbler, we want a fairly unstable spin that can still stay upright. The claws don't really do that much and Claw has a small diameter with its tip, and theoretically the greater, low-down weight of Wedge could help reduce recoil and provide a bigger surface to wobble on while getting a higher RPM rate off the launcher.

Also, E2 is nowhere near usable for anything. It's outclassed in every regard and nothing about it's weight distribution is going to aid in wobbling either. The potential here lies in the heavier and unbalanced layers like Sieg Xcalibur and the Super-Z layers, not layers as outclassed as E2.
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  9:49 PM)Sıon Wrote: Wouldnt claw be slightly more stable than Wedge because the freely motioned parts throw weight out, Which adds to the tops stability.
If we're trying for a wobbler, we want a fairly unstable spin that can still stay upright. The claws don't really do that much and Claw has a small diameter with its tip, and theoretically the greater, low-down weight of Wedge could help reduce recoil and provide a bigger surface to wobble on while getting a higher RPM rate off the launcher.

Also, E2 is nowhere near usable for anything. It's outclassed in every regard and nothing about it's weight distribution is going to aid in wobbling either. The potential here lies in the heavier and unbalanced layers like Sieg Xcalibur and the Super-Z layers, not layers as outclassed as E2.

I meant eF 1M C. My bad ^^' Shouldve proofread my post, hahah.
I'm curious, is Yard easier to knock around than Orbit or Atomic or is it on par?