B-00 Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍 (wbba store limited)

(Mar. 06, 2020  2:21 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:14 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: My takeaway from that video: the sparking gimmick is WEAK.

Any stronger and two possible outcomes will ensue.
1. The overall launch strength will be weaker due to the increased friction between the spark material and the spark material.
2. The user will get burned when attempting to grip the Sparking BeyLauncher by itself and ripping it by the ripcord.

Besides, the BeyLauncher won’t be the only one emitting slightly aesthetically pleasing kid-safe sparks.

While all of that is true, it doesn’t change the fact that the gimmick is extremely underwhelming. In the end it doesn’t matter much I guess, as long as the new beys are good.
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:04 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:21 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Any stronger and two possible outcomes will ensue.
1. The overall launch strength will be weaker due to the increased friction between the spark material and the spark material.
2. The user will get burned when attempting to grip the Sparking BeyLauncher by itself and ripping it by the ripcord.

Besides, the BeyLauncher won’t be the only one emitting slightly aesthetically pleasing kid-safe sparks.

While all of that is true, it doesn’t change the fact that the gimmick is extremely underwhelming. In the end it doesn’t matter much I guess, as long as the new beys are good.

I think it is kind of cool in my opinion. Sure it is not a very strong spark but honestly I want to be safe so I am glad it is not that strong.
Edit: sorry for the tags. Fully editing this post because mine was off topic, and I'll move it elsewhere.

That being said, Union Diabolos looks like a solid set of parts. I would imagine these types of releases aren't very easy to get in the US?
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Edit: sorry for the tags. Fully editing this post because mine was off topic, and I'll move it elsewhere.

That being said, Union Diabolos looks like a solid set of parts. I would imagine these types of releases aren't very easy to get in the US?

yeah ill second that...i know its a wbba store exclusive, but where is a good place to pick this bey up at?
would ever-wish get them in?
I haven’t seen it on ever-wish yet. Can’t remember if they sell the WBBA version. Can be found on eBay tho, that’s where I ordered mine.

Here one listing but I’m sure there are more. (This isn’t the seller I used)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3423820455
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I haven’t seen it on ever-wish yet. Can’t remember if they sell the WBBA version. Can be found on eBay tho, that’s where I ordered mine.

There's a lot of talk about it being stuck in customs in these ebay listings. For those that have ordered stuff like this before, has that ever happened to you? Are those crazy long shipping dates a reality as well?
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:45 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  7:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I haven’t seen it on ever-wish yet. Can’t remember if they sell the WBBA version. Can be found on eBay tho, that’s where I ordered mine.

There's a lot of talk about it being stuck in customs in these ebay listings. For those that have ordered stuff like this before, has that ever happened to you? Are those crazy long shipping dates a reality as well?

I’ve had issues but super rarely. Most of the time my stuff is delivered within 14 days. And keep in mind, wether it’s EverWish or EBay, it’s still going through customs.
Is ebay and Everwish the only options for people wanting this Bey outside of Japan? Is there any Japan store where we can order from? Sorry if this has been asked before but have been off this forum for years and just joined back.
When it come on amazon?
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:06 PM)Nik P. Wrote: When it come on amazon?

Amazon doesn't sell WBBA store exclusives. It's all up to individual sellers to decide when they put up their listings.
Apparently this Booster comes with another Chip Core. I think that logo on the side is for the Sparking system?
https://twitter.com/yomoyama_blader/stat...12519?s=20
The kanji name of this beyblade 超王龍 even has Sparking (超王) in it. Nicely play by TT to build up the hype.
(Mar. 13, 2020  1:30 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Apparently this Booster comes with another Chip Core. I think that logo on the side is for the Sparking system?
https://twitter.com/yomoyama_blader/stat...12519?s=20

Not only that, but it's basically the opposite of the Burn Phoenix core's coloring as well. Can't wait to see them in action.

Really though, all the cores we've seen so far look the same except for the Super Hyperion and King Helios cores. Wonder if we'll see other variations as well, such as the rumored Metal Core I've heard that could be coming for the new Longinus.
An unboxing of Union Diabolos:
Looks very nice imo, and a closer view of the different colored new chip core.
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:09 AM)marutti Wrote: Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍Ver. will release in March 14th at wbba store as limited bey

i really love the way it looks and to get another diabolos chip is great =)
Anybody have a pic of the new Diabolos Chip with the Red/White Judgment Layer?
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:06 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Anybody have a pic of the new Diabolos Chip with the Red/White Judgment Layer?

[Image: 3mumCnE.jpg]
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:37 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:06 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Anybody have a pic of the new Diabolos Chip with the Red/White Judgment Layer?

[Image: 31823.jpg]

Much appreciated Z, but the link is broken?
(Mar. 19, 2020  1:37 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:37 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: 31823.jpg]

Much appreciate Z, but the link is broken?
Updated
Just received our Union Diabolos and then saw Zankye’s video.
He seems correct that the red bearing seems to spin longer than the gold version.
Comparing it to the gold and the gray version don’t know if it’s an illusion but the bearing seems slightly larger. Is this possible?
Can anybody verify why the red bearing seems to spin longer?
(Mar. 20, 2020  4:56 AM)Top_Doc Wrote: Just received our Union Diabolos  and then saw Zankye’s video.
He seems correct that the red bearing seems to spin longer than the gold version.
Comparing it to the gold and the gray version don’t know if it’s an illusion but the bearing seems slightly larger. Is this possible?
Can anybody verify why the red bearing seems to spin longer?

I'm not 100% but maybe they used an updated mold or a revamp as zankye said in his video causing it to be smoother for the bearing part
Makes sense, possibly a whole complete different bearing in the driver. Does anyone know if the blue bearing is the same?
Going to try to clean our gold and gray bearing as they are not smooth at all possibly due to dirt.??
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:28 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  1:37 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Much appreciate Z, but the link is broken?
Updated

Wow that is nice. What about the red black (judgement pegasus)? Would it look as nice?
(Mar. 20, 2020  4:53 PM)Top_Doc Wrote: Makes sense, possibly a whole complete different bearing in the driver. Does anyone know if the blue bearing is the same?
Going to try to clean our gold and gray bearing as they are not smooth at all possibly due to dirt.??

It's not unlike TT to change up a mold from time to time. For example, Dead Phoenix's Atomic has a bigger ball than Arc Bahamut's. Any difference in performance could be due to a mold, but there are also factors that show up after use, such as an older Bearing being dirty or having the tip flattened out a bit.